Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Nyko »

Ze hadnt been well for the past week but didnt tell anyone as not to worry them. She sat by the lake her head felt like it was on fire. She didnt look well and just being around her you could feel it. She whistled softly as she closed her eyes.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Ze hadnt been well for the past week but didnt tell anyone as not to worry them. She sat by the lake her head felt like it was on fire. She didnt look well and just being around her you could feel it. She whistled softly as she closed her eyes.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel and Amalthea jumped slightly, but they recovered quickly. Gabriel bent into a bow again, and Amalthea struggled to keep her balance as she curtsied. Balthazar bowed.

Balthazar: "Lord Luriyu, this is Gabriel and her daughter. Gabriel claims to have information on the Knights' missing link." He gestured to each of the women in turn.

Gabriel: "Begging your pardon, sir, but..."

Amalthea: "Mother, you really should control that tongue of yours." Amalthea cut her mother off, speaking for the first time. Although she had somehow inherited Gabriel's sharp words and short temper, she had also accumulated more patience than her mother. Gabriel fell silent, but it wouldn't be long before she found something else to complain about. "Apologies, but I'm not accustomed to speaking in front of people I don't know. Mother's tongue is hard to keep at bay."

Gabriel: "We're waiting to be let in to have a council with the Knights." Gabriel jumped in.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac waltzed up behind Amalthea. "Information on the missing link?? Follow me. I can get you in easy." He looked back at Amalthea and Gabriel. He bowed. "OH, right, my name is Rozac Darkblue and I am the Knight of the Wind." He turned around and showed them what appeared to be some wavy lines." Now, I ask that you keep my name and rank a secret from people on the outside. Who might you two behind what information do you have? By the way, I am not late, I just got back into town myself."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

Saphiro lounged in the hall of the Knights, picking at his nails. His sword lay beside him, glimmering in the candlelight. He heard commotion out of the hall and blinked, twisting his head slightly toward the doors. "Huh?" he muttered to himself. Then, all was quiet and he shrugged, turning back to his hands, only to grimace at a clot of dirt under his ring finger.
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"well Rozac, that's apparently going to be held at the knights meeting" . he smiled at gabriel and Almathia "as member of the court i'd be glad to announce you into the meeting, but apparently the members stil have to be assembled, as you can see with Rozac just walking in"

he courtiously opened the door for the travelling group and it was apparent that only Saphiro was sitting down "like i said there is some 'assembly' required"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel and Amalthea both smiled in response to Luriyu and walked through the door he held open for them, taking in the spacious room they walked into.

Gabriel: "Pardon me in saying this, Sir Knight, but I'd rather not say exactly what information I have just yet." She said this with a courteous tone, but, being an impatient woman, she began to grow restless. She nagged her daughter as the girl surveyed the room, examining the large hearth at one end, the large trestle table in the center, and some of the tapestries. Her favorite was one that depicted a Dragon blowing fire-there was nothing extremely special to it, but the color caught her eye, and the way the flames seemed to dance in and out of actual forms dazzled her. She could almost feel the fire's heat, almost see it sparkling and making everything around it waver from its temperature. Balthazar waited by the door-he was accustomed to opening the door for the Knights as they arrived.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

the same fireball flew over their heads
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac was paying attention to the girl. He suddenly got it. He started laughing out loud. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, dear, that might cause a problem with some of the other members here." He took a picture out that he had with him of his little sister. He took a close look at it. The girl in front of him appeared to just an older version of his little sister. He had a little test for her. "Before we begin er um....I never caught your name, and I hope you dont find me too rude. But who is your mother? How old are you? And do you have any siblings? It is your choice to answer these questions, so feel free to not answer at all." Depending on her answers, and if she had the same birthmark, then that would prove that this girl here was his sister.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli looked at Luriyu indignantly before gracefully entering the chamber. She stood by a window, looking out over the town that surrounded the castle. The other Knights were late, including her own friend. Her sharp eyes scanned the town path ways, her eyes much better than humans, and spotted a familiar figure striding towards the castle. A dark shadow passed overhead as the sound of wingbeats echoed through the open windows. Kaereli climbed elegantly onto the window still and stood on the narrow ledge, her dress and hair buffeted by the wind.
"The Knight of Light is coming, by foot. His dragon just landed on the roof and I can see him far below us, walking towards the castle,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"well if you excuse me, a certain something has to stop with the fire" Luriy bowed and walked into the shadows of the hallways, he dissappeared almost entirely, with the only trace he left was a faint scent of his freshly washed hair. appearing a few minuits by dragtire he looked clearly angry "what is it tha you want, that would be sending fireballs everywhere? oh great dragon nuker" Luriyu bowed saying the last part with a hint of satire
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

The fireball started to fall towards the ground
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Ze stood up swaying a bit as she walked back to the Hall "I'm...late" she muttered to herself. She walked in the Hall and looked at everyone.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

The Fireball hit the ground with so much force, you could clearly hear it through the castle walls. "That was a good one" said Dragtire As he headed towards the castle.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((if you go on some stupid ass nooby rage around and try to kill people im gonna kick your ass dragsphire))

Kaereli kept her balance as the walls to the castle shook. There was a roar, and from her view point on the window sill she saw her brother in his dragon form take off and circle the castle, watching for the threat. The fireball had luckily hit a nearby hill, doing only small damage to it and not harming anyone since it was uninhabited. She turned her head back to look at Ze
"Welcome Ze. Do take a seat, we have visitors," she said indicating to Gabriel and Amalthea
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((I am not trying to hurt anyone. I knew that no one was by the hill. Or else i would have landed into a river))

Dragtire kept on walking towards the castle. "Maybe this is the place I heard about"
Last edited by Dragsphire on Jul 23, 2008 1:42pm, edited 1 time in total.