Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Nyko »

Ze nodded and sat swaying a bit. She plopped down in the seat almost falling out of it as she regained some of her balance "...owww" she mumbled to herself.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragtire started to fly towards the castle.
Last edited by Dragsphire on Jul 23, 2008 1:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((very well))

Kaereli jumped from the window sill and moved over to Ze, looking at her sternly
"Are you ill. Or did you drink to much last night? You must make a good impression Ze, you are a Dragon Knight," there was a knock at the door and Nathanial entered, smiling in a good natured way
"Are you nagging again Kaereli. We all know we need to uphold the honor of the Dragon Court. Thats why they're sending you with us, to keep an eye on us and nag us, isnt it," he chuckled and embraced his speechless friend, then sat next to Ze
"Look Ze, I made the great Dragon Princess speechless," he chuckled again as Kaereli turned pink and stormed back to stand on the windowsill with a 'hmph'
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragtire flew over the castle wall and SOFTLY landed on the ground. "I'll just wait here until someone notices me" Dragtire said as he layed down in the courtyard.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((Oh yeah i forgot Nyko you cant be female if your a knight cause the creator of this rp stated only her chara was the only female knight))
Kaereli noticed Dragtire land in the courtyard. She nodded to the dragons on guard in human form round the court. They immediately changed into a large red dragon and a slim eastern blue. Kaereli looked back for a moment and smiled to the Knights
"Excuse me for a moment gentlemen, I must leave briefly," and with that, she jumped from the windowsill, arms spread. The wind howled in her ears briefly, then her dragon wings erupted from her back and she glided down to the courtyard. Her brother still circled above in dragon form. She landed gracefully infront of Dragtire and her wings inverted back into herself.
"Whom may you be and what do you want here?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"I am known as dragtire, The Nuke Dragon, I have travel far just because i was wondering if this place has anything to do with the Dragon knights i have heard about".
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli nodded
"Welcome to the Court of Dragons Dragtire. I have not heard of you personally, but I am sure my researchers could find something. This is indeed the place of the Dragon Knights, but they are resting for now, soon to leave on a journey. May I ask what you need of them," she paused, and smiled sweetly, "Oh yes, and before you ask, I am Kaereli, Dragon Princess and second in command of the Dragon Court. I deal directly with the Dragon Knights,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

( :( i got ignored )

Luriyu sighed clearly irratated"is that dragon seriously that stupid...shooting fire everywhere, ignoring me despite me talking directly to him, he just blantly ignored me..." he paused to take a deep breath and exhaled slowly which calmed him down "well i should get back to the meeting" he started walking normally back to the Meeting hall. he had walked into dragtire's and kaereli's discussion and decided to watch from the back.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragtire sat up. "I just came to see them and probably ask if I can join. I have great potential, I only put 2% of my power into that fireball"
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((awwww poor El :( ))

Kaereli sensed someone new nearby, but looked to Dragtire
"Yes, I saw that. That hill needed relandscaping any ways," she sighed and looked at Dragtire, "Stay here. Once the meeting of the Knights begins, I shall bring up the issue of you. Unless you can change into a human form and put the issue forward yourself. If not, stay in this courtyard, my guards will watch you," she indicated to the blue dragon and the red one, "Do not try anything, there is more than enough people nearby to take you down straight away," she looked at Luriyu briefly then back at Dragtire, "Which do you choose? Change into human form or stay here?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"I will transform into a human, for the sake of your guards" Dragtire said as he transformed into a swordman "But, I will not speak to them, just to you"
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

Saphiro glanced up boredly as everyone entered. He held up a hand for a moment before returning to his nails. "Hey. What's the occasion?" He eyed the younger girl and raised an eyebrow at the older woman, wondering vaguely who they were.
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Nathanial looked at the two new people and stood
"Oh ladies, where are my manners, I did not notice you with all the teasing of my friend, who jumped out the window," he looked at the window where Kaereli had jumped, brief concern flashing across his face, before striding over to Gabriel and Amalthea. He bowed and held out his hand
"I am Nathaniel, Knight of the Dragon Court, weilder of the Light. And who might you lovely ladies be that Saphiro drew my attention to?" he smiled gently at them both

Meanwhile, Kaereli had led Dragtire through the castle, heading to the Meet. She wondered if Luriyu would follow, still listening.
"My guards will not bother you as long as I tell them not to. I am third in command in the Dragon Realms, next to my mother and the Head of the Court. Though even that is to much for me, I am happy to be traveling with the Knights soon," she looked sideways at the swordman who was Dragtire, "May I ask what you will say to the Knights? I will introduce you. You will need to tell me how you would like to be introduced,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"I will tell you telepathically when we get there"
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Luriyu followed behind though completely and knowingly visable his hands wereni his jacket pockets and he seemed distracted as he looked out the windows as he passed he slightly grinned and quickly hid it after he had come across a sudden realization wonder why my brothers have tried to kill me yet? not just that, i wonder why they tolerate with my silent boasting...i wonder if if locked my door or not...i have a craving for some tea right now, i wonder if this is going to be long enough for e to make some tea.... he knew all about telepathy, and unconciously alwayse kept his mind busy on something else to hide his intentions from the wandering ear of a telepath. he had caught up to the two and decided to join the discussion

"your still a hatchling in dragon years, but very powerful for your age...what is your name, great dragon?" he smiled ashe walked beside Dragtire
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel and Amalthea smiled at Nathaniel, but Amalthea did not turn from the tapestry, and Gabriel introduced both of them again.

Gabriel: "I am Gabriel, and this is my daughter Amalthea," she replied, stooping into a bow again. "Amalthea, someone asked you a couple of questions, dear," she threw over her shoulder at her daughter. Amalthea sighed and turned to Rozac.

Amalthea: "My name is Amalthea. I am seventeen years old. Gabriel has been my mother since I was seven-I don't know who my real mother was. And I don't remember if I had any siblings or not, Sir Knight," she said quietly. In all honesty, she really didn't remember much. All she did remember was a terrible Shadow-it had the form of a Dragon, but also of a man. She remembered a thing that came into her house at the Shadow's command.....she struggled to put a name to it. Vampire. Yes, that was the word. A vampire had burst into her home, wielding two swords....and......was going to do something to a woman in the corner....but the Shadow stopped him. It came striding in as a man, but the only thing she could see of him was blazing red eyes....or had they been yellow? She remembered a terrible scream that ripped through the woman's throat, and then silence. And a man came out of a nearby door and leaped at the Shadow Man.....and he fell without a sound....Amalthea shook her head and turned her now foggy eyes back to the tapestry. She didn't like remembering....whatever that was. The only thing that told her it was her memory was that she knew it was her house that had been attacked. After that, the next thing she remembered was waking up in Gabriel's house. Since then, Gabriel had been mother.

Amalthea: "I'm sorry if my answers were....insufficient for your inquiry, Sir Knight."
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon