Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac smiled. "You answwered very well, Lady Knight...Er, I mean, young lady." He let that slip on purpose. Amalthea was the name of his younger sister in the picture. "Our, er, your mother was a wonderful person if I remember correctly." He didnt mean for that to slip. He was hoping that she ignored that. He cant let that cat out of the bag yet. He had to see the mark on her right sholder. But he didnt want to seem too nosey. "You have an oddly shaped birthmark dont you? Dont ask how I know what I know. None of the other Knights know either. But that will be explained in due time. Oh, and please, call me Rozac. I hate Sir Knight. I am the same as everyone else, just a little gifted."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

Amalthea had ignored Rozac's comments-until he mentioned her birthmark. Gabriel had pointed it out to her a few years ago; a Dragon's eye encircled by flames. On the back of her right shoulder. Amalthea turned a questioning gaze on Rozac, tilting her head to one side, as a cat would in inquiry. "Yes, I have an.....unique birthmark, Sir....Rozac." She answered, but her words held more of a question in them than an answer.

Gabriel: "Don't stare, Amalthea, it's not polite!" Gabriel's special "nagging" tone called across the room. Amalthea turned to the tapestry again, and then to the hearth. She liked to make fire dance when she was beginning to feel nervous-usually only when strangers were around, and Gabriel had always forbidden her from playing with fire when people Amalthea didn't know were around. Or did know, for that matter. She turned away from the hearth and examined the flagstones and the walls, and other tapestries, her eyes alive with a childlike interest. Every tapestry depicted a Dragon on it-either with or without a man or some other creature, or with another Dragon. She loved them all, but the Fire Dragons were her favorites, and the one blowing the stream of fire from his jaws she adored absolutely. She came to one with a man and a Dragon-the man with flaming red hair that matched the scales of his Dragon-and a black cloud reaching with human arms and hands towards them. She shuddered.

Amalthea: "Who are these in the Shadow?" she asked of Rozac, indicating the tapestry.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli smiled as Luriyu joined them, chuckling slightly at his 'hatchling' comment. She was not too keen on his kind, but Luriyu was alright, apart from the shadow hiding. She couldn't abide that. She looked at Dragtire expectantly, wondering if she should introduce him. But, Luriyu wasn't a Knight so, she waited for Dragtire

Meanwhile, Nathaniel was looking at Rozac and Amalthea curiously. He turned his attention to Gabriel, seeing that Amalthea was caught up in the tapestry.
"So young lady, Gabriel was it? If Amalthea was your real daughter I would say I can see where she gets her beauty from. But alas, all I can say is you are both separately beautiful. Where is this town you come from? I might go there one day if beauty runs through the blood," he chuckled and looked over his shoulder at the door, "But in all seriousness, does Amalthea remember anything Lady Gabriel?"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragtire spoke telepathically to Kaereli "I will wait until someone notices me". He sat in a chair.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((dragsphire dont you want to interact with El's character, its kinda rude to ignore someone, plus we ent in the meeting area yet, were walking to it))
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Okay sorry, I'm losing track))

((Who is El's character. I'm just new to this post))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((Luriyu. follow mine and Els characters since were the only ones with you atm!! Els post is on the previous page, go look at it quickly so you can reply to him))
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Luriyu, this post is for you, sorry for not responding earlier))

The name's Dragtire I am known as the nuke dragon.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac winced a little. History was not his strong point. He went and stood next to Amalthea. "Those in the Shadows. They can either be 1) The Knight of Shadows; 2)People who can manipulate the Shadow element; 3) Our enemies who were manipulated by the last Fire Knight. But dont worry about them. And drop the titles. Just Rozac is fine. And it doesnt matter it she stares. We have much business to attend to Amalthea." He started to whisper in her ear. "Most people will be against you being the Knight of Fire because you are a Lady. Dont worry about it. You will me under my wing. I am your older brother. You are the new Knight of Fire. I have been watching over you for awhile now. That is why I know so much about you. Many or our enemies have been looking for you. They would have found you too, but i had been watching over you. That is why I arrived in town just after you did. We will talk more later." He stood up straight. He looked at Gabriel. "You have no more need to worry about Amalthea anymore. I suppose you will anyways having raised her since she was young. I thank you personally. And you will be paid very nicely from my own personal fund. You can say your goodby's if you want to now." He may of been sounding pushy and cold, which was so unlike him, but he had to talk to her.
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

"Wait, what?" Saphiro cut in, planting his feet on the floor firmly. He hated to admit it, being a Knight, but he was very lost. He paused, noticing his voice had been very loud and echoed through the hall.
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac looked at Saphiro and smiled. "What do you mean 'What?' You know that I've been gone, searching for clues to the Knight of Fire. All the months and years I've been gone form the Court, I have been watching over Amalthea. She is the new Knight of Fire. But it is her choice to accept the responsibilities." He turned back to Amalthea. "Do you accept being the new Knight of Fire? YOu dont have to make a decision now. Let the information sink in and get back to any of us when you have made a choice. Dont be pressured into it like I was."
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

Saphiro jumped up, pushing his chair back several inches and quickly reaching over to his sword before it fell over. "What!? No one told me about this!" He blushed furiously, gripping his sword to his chest tightly. "Wait, so she's the Knight of Fire???" Saphiro was, needless to say, insanely confused.
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel turned to Nathaniel and shook her head sadly.

Gabriel: "No, Sir Knight. Sadly, she remembers only the death of two people she can't identify. She was only ever able to tell me that the house in the attack was hers." Gabriel turned to Rozac with a suspicious eye. "I apologize if I sound rude, Sir Knight, but I prefer to stay with my daughter a while longer. I am in no hurry to leave her alone in the presence of strangers, even if said strangers are Knights." She said sharply. Amalthea pretended that she hadn't heard what Rozac had said, but she tried to process it; she had a hard time believing that he was related to her. She already knew herself to be the Knight of Fire-Gabriel had explained that a few months ago. But she didn't remember her family at all, and she was not about to trust any stranger who said he was her brother. She pursed her lips and kept quiet-until Saphiro exclaimed about her being the new Knight. She had forgotten that she would be the first female Knight-and she knew that acceptance would be a hard thing to earn.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Luriyu opened the door for the two dragons and let them pass "well, i have yet to have permission to come in...but it doesn't mean i may not have an ear to the wall" Luriyu smiled as he made a slight joke "have fun at your meeting" he closed the door behind them and slowly walked toward his quarters, not bothering to dissapear into the shadows
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

((Oh, I just noticed we were missing a Knight. Here's a profile I whipped up; if someone wants him, take him-if not, I'll play him.))

Name: Krishna
Age and Gender: 30, male
Description: Black hair, waist length, blue eyes, black cloak, black outfit, twin blades w/ ivory handles
Race: Human
WoC: Twin blades, but he is also skilled in archery and carries a bow and quiver with him
Powers+Abilities: Can control shadows and conceal himself in them, though not as well as Shadow Elves can. He can confuse his enemies by making shadow copies of himself-they look like silhouettes, but when combined with his shadow-cloaking abilities, it's nearly impossible for someone to tell which is real and which are fake. He can create other shadow forms for distractions, but these don't always have enough substance to distract anyone for very long. He can animate shadows for a very short period of time, which allows him to hit his enemies with powerful attacks without ever having to get too close.
Bio: His birthmark-the sign that says he is a Knight-is that of a full moon, concealed by one dark cloud. When his parents found out he could manipulate shadows, they misinterpreted his gift, and believed him to be possessed by an agent of the Shadow that looms over the world's head. They gave him to a family that lived very near the Court without telling them about his abilities. His new family found out very quickly, but they recognized the signs and identified him as a Knight. His adopted father was a very skilled swordsman, and his mother was an archer. They both taught him every skill they had, and he enhanced their moves with his shadow magic, making his strikes deadly. When he was eighteen, they presented him to the Dragons of the Court, and he was trained as a Knight. He is the most opposed to Amalthea's Knighthood, and speaks out against it the loudest. He easily gets on Amalthea's nerves. He is very self-confident. He has two animals he considers companions or friends rather than as pets-a barn owl (Hermes), whom he sometimes sends as a scout to patrol an area, and a midnight-black wolf (Nemesis-female), who aides him in battle and is his closest friend.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

(i'm gonna post a mini-profile for one other ambassador...and i edited the description of Luriyu
Name: Mariam Moonsinger
Age and Gender: 45, female
Description: http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk43 ... eGirl2.jpg
Race: Shadow Elf
WoC: ,she carries a dagger in her boot, but doesn't want to use it
Powers+Abilities: standard shadow elf powers, has a healing song (for both soul and phyiscally) which speeds up healing processess' and sooths the mind, and her voice seems to calm people
Bio: a shadow elf noble. basically the true ambassador. while Luriyu was sent for his spying abilities and Indoril for his wisdom. Mariam is a born diplomat, with a voice which can create a smooth discussion. she isn't as cunning and as wise as the other two, but was sent becaues she was honest and the right counterbalance to Luriyu Shadowstar, but is more swayed by emotion compared to the tempered assassin.)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!