Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

In the beginning, there were six. Six dragons who decided it was time that the warring ended. Six Dragons who wished a reign of peace unto the world, and made their wish into reality. Four unto the natural elements, two unto the forces of light and shadow. But, there was one corrupt in their grand scheme-turned evil by the shadows; the first Fire and his Knight were too tempted by the promise of immortality and power to ignore the call of the fiends of darkness. In return for leading the shadow armies, they were given hell-fire to wield, and now seek to destroy the settlement of peace keepers and their followers.

In order to keep peace in a warring and dying time, the Dragons recruited six men to become guardians of justice and peace. But, evil is growing. Shadows grow deeper and closer to the kingdom built for the people, threatening the peace that had survived for almost a century. All matter of shadow creatures are converging to cover the entire planet in a darkness that would shatter the peace into a never-ending tyranny.

Since the beginning, the Knights of the Dragon Court were always male. However, with the passage of time, the flow of change is inevitable. Since the beginning, always six Dragon Knights have been the protectors of the peace. But, with time's flow, there came a great, trembling change. None of the males in the city were chosen to wield the Fire Dragon's might. At a loss for a Fire-wielder, the Knights have been at a horrible disadvantage to the shadow armies, their combined powers reduced due to the absence of a sixth peace-keeper. However, tucked away in a small, disheveled hut on the outskirts of the town, there was talk of a child born to wield the Fire.

Now that the babe is seventeen, she must prove herself worthy enough to be a Knight. However, tradition is always a difficult thing to break. Even though they are in need of a sixth Knight, the thought of a woman as a guardian is unthinkable. The girl, Amalthea, however, is of a strong, stubborn nature. She follows the Knights into the territory of darkness to prove she can be of aide-with or without a Dragon.

Knight of Fire
Knight of Water
Knight of Earth
Knight of Air
Knight of Shadow
Knight of Light

Vampire
Demon
Werewolf
Shadow Elf
Kale/Hellfire (original Knight of Fire+his Dragon)

Oh, almost forgot! You can be a Dragon, too, since Dragons are extremely intelligent creatures.^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so there's the plot line, plus the characters that need players to them. If you can think of any other agent of evil, please feel free to put them down-that's all I could think of at the moment.-_-;;; So, now the character profile sheets (oh, by the way, I think I should mention-think of this time period around medieval England-only archaic weapons, please. Sorry.):

Name:
Age and Gender:
Description:
Race:
WoC:
Powers+Abilities (if any-some of the human knights can manipulate the elements, but they can't do as much as the Knights can)
Status: Knight of the Dragon Court, Human Knight, Rogue (if Rogue, please state rogue from which race and what side you're on), Evil, Good (sorry if this is too vague)
Bio:

(Oh, for those who are Knights, there should be some weird little birth mark that represents the element that Knight represents-for example, a sun for light, a bubble (?) for water, etc.)=^.^=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Amalthea Evenstar (?)
Age and Gender: Seventeen, Female
Description: Hip-length red hair, orange eyes, red outfit (think of Strider's outfit from LOTR, only not so bulky), sword attached to her hip on her belt (she painted a red dragon on its blade), bow on her back
Race: Human
WoC: Sword, bow and arrow
Powers and Abilities: She wields the power of the Knight of Fire, so she can manipulate fire into many powerful attacks, her favorites being a dragon-shaped stream of fire, fire daggers, and lighting her weapons on fire.
Status: Right now, she's just a rogue warrior tailing the Knights of the Dragon Court in order to prove to them that she can be a Knight; she's fighting the Shadow armies w/ the Knights
Bio: Amalthea was tailing the Knights in secret, but they did find her out and had intended on getting rid of her, but they couldn't find any way to get rid of her. She used to live on the outskirts of the town, but it was ravaged by the Shadow armies, and her parents were killed-she was taken in by a woman who had suffered from a miscarriage a few years prior, and was raised as this woman's own daughter since she was seven. She began displaying a strange affinity for the element of fire, and the candles would always flicker when she entered or left a room-at one point, Amalthea had been able to create forms in the fire and make them dance to entertain herself. The mark that proved her to be worthy of the Fire-power was that of a small flame encompassing a Dragon's eye on the back of her right shoulder. She hunts for the Dragon to which she has a special connection.
Last edited by Neko Angel on Jul 21, 2008 10:48am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Name: Luriyu Shadowstar
Epithet: Hidden Shadow
Age and Gender: Male, 50 (looks 17)
Description: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i116/ ... zu2kyg.jpg (with red eyes)
Race: Shadow Elf
WoC: He has a two handed sword, multiple throwing daggers, and a crossbow
Powers+Abilities: he has the natural ability to blend into any terrain, and can even disappear in any shadow. he can see perfectly in the dark even if there is no visible light, and he has the advanced hearing of most elves. He has the Shadowstar ability to stop someone's movement by stepping on their shadow.
Status: youngest of the Shadowstar line, he is son of one of the grand elders of the elven council and is a representative in the dragon court in which he plays as ambassador. he is a skilled assassin and negotiator.
Bio: Born into the Shadowstar name he grew up greatly educated and well trained. his powers allow him to be an expert assassin and scout . if need be he always carriers multiple daggers on him at all times, and only when going into battle does he carry his sword and crossbow. he now is one of the three ambassadors to the dragon court for all the shadow elf realm.
Last edited by Pink Supervisor|EL on Jul 24, 2008 11:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

I call the knight of air!!!

I'll post later. i parents want to "talk" to me about something i did. dont know what yet. see ya'll later.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Name: Rozac Darkblue
Age and Gender: 24 and male
Description: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20wi ... nd.gif?o=3
WoC: scyth in picture: http://photobucket.com/image/scyth/chib ... n.jpg?o=19 , but he can use just about all weapons and his hands.
Powers+Abilities: He has been able to control the wind. He has been able to kill fires and manipulate the wind into what ever he wants. But he just usually uses and wind whip and uses the wind as an invisible sheild. OH, and he can keep cool in really hot places. And he can tell when someone is following them. He uses the wind currents to carry images of people and conversations nearby.
Bio: Despite his appearance, he is a friendly guy, and not many people pay attention to the fact that he is the Knight of the Wind. Because of his appearance, whenever there is a distubance, he is usually the first to get blamed, so trouble follows him. He was the only one of the Knights to accept Amalthea openly. His big secret is that he knows about Amalthea's parents because he is her borther((if that is ok)). Before he left to the Knights when he was young, he remember that his mother gave birth to a girl who had strange red hair and orange eyes and a small flame-like birthmark on her shoulder. Then, thier mother died shortly after that. He cant decide weather or not to tell her about this though. He doesnt really get along with the other Knights at all. When he has free time, or when he ditches the Knights, he is usually secretely training Amalthea to be a better fighter and helps her with battle tatics. His proof of being a Knight is that he was the symbol for wind( http://photobucket.com/image/wind%20sym ... nd.png?o=2 )on his back from birth.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Ze Chain
Age and Gender: 19 Female
Description: With short white hair wearing This
WoC: The one in the middle its called Sylene
Powers+Abilities: She can Control water with ease. For some unusual reason it always rains when shes said.
Bio: She lost her family when she was 4 in a shadow raid. She grew up with Amalthea. But was there since she was 6. She spent 2 years living in the forest and learning more about her powers.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(>.< the said is supposed to be sad nd when do we start)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((I hate t obe a spoiler, but there is only one female Knight, all the rest have to be male according to Neko Angel. My Knight was going to be female too until I read that. When do we start?))
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

((I dunno...I'd kind of like the other Knights to be filled first, but I guess we could start when everyone's ready and just kind of...go from there?))
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Name: That Guy
Age and Gender: Unknown
Description: A man who can fit his whole fist into his anus
Race: Human?
WoC: What the [censored] is this meant to be?
Powers+Abilities: Can fist his whole fist into his anus
Bio: A man who may or may not be related to the goatse man.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Kaereli
Age and Gender: 840 and female
Dragon Form: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/ ... imlock.jpg
Human form: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2004/2 ... Summer.jpg
Race: Dragon
WoC: http://fc01.deviantart.com/images3/i/20 ... rio555.jpg (both of them)
Powers+Abilities: Breaths Ice fire and can fly. In human form can cut through air to parallel universes.
Status: An Elder Dragon, travels with the Knights, but doesn't let any one ride her. She is good.
Bio: Kaereli is one the the Elder Dragons, the Highest order of dragons. Her mother was originally Dragon Queen, yet Kaereli decided Queendom was not for her, and sits as second Elder, her father as First Elder. She was pledged by the Elders to travel with the Knights, not as a steed, but as a equal and a friend. Her best friend growing up was chosen as a Knight, so most people like she just joined the Knights to watch over him. Some say she is in love with him, though the love between dragons and other races is supremely frowned upon.

Name: Nathaniel
Age and Gender: 21 and male
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/ ... eggyly.jpg (the brown haired one)
WoC: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2008/ ... Cool42.jpg
Powers+Abilities: has the ability to control holy and light elements. He has the ability to produce wings made out of purely light and can blind enemies with flashes. He can also see a birds eye view of the land when he connects with the sun or the stars.
Bio: Nathaniel was bought up in a happy home, no one telling him he was born with the symbol of light on his back( http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/ ... exKing.jpg ). When he came of age at 16, he was entered into the Dragon Court who taught him who he really was and what he had been born for. Nathaniel rebelled against this, often sneaking out at night to visit Kaereli. Eventually, at 19, he settled down and became a full Knight of Light. He has his own dragon, Kaereli's brother, Omenicus.
Omenicus - http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2008/ ... ckFire.jpg (ignore the stuff around it XD hes arrogant and strong willed and loves to annoy his sister)
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

do we start soon??
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

((I'll make Neko happy and fill in another Knight, I guess~))

Name: Saphiro Alonwey
Age and Gender: 20, Male
Description: Saphiro, also wears brown pants and boots (image belongs to Lasaro)
WoC: Gem sword (is exactly three inches shorter than Saphiro with his boots on)
Powers+Abilities: Knight of Earth. Nothing to help his fighting ability, but his emotions can trigger earthquakes and landslides on terribly varying scales.
Bio: Saphiro's elemental symbol (here) decorates his chest, from the center of his torso to his shoulders. He was born into a broken family, his mother living with his grandmother and his elder sister, grandfather, and father killed by the shadows. He was given the Gem sword by a stranger that came through town and told him that he was to be a Knight. He eventually left his mother and grandmother and became a Knight out of mere curiosity. Now that he is a Knight, he is dedicated to the cause but still skeptical about allowing a female to become a Knight.

((Is ok? Did it on a whim and no one wants to join mah rp~))
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((is we starting soooon?))
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

wait for neko to say yes...i'll put my char to Knight of Shadow if it you want...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

does anyone know if neko has been on recently???
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

nope i guess we wait