Lives of Royalty

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Re: Lives of Royalty

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

Name: Nyoko Takahashi
Role: Servant (for anyone)
Appearance: YO YO YO, I'm a ninja!!!! Clickety here, on this here link!!! muahahahahahahaha
Bio: She was abondoned when she was little, and has been livin' the life as a servant ever since... She wants to help out the young girl, but she still wants to SEEM loyal to the Queen (even though she loathes her as much as anyone else does, for as long as she can remember). She is very skilled in combat, and in lying. She is shy at first, and while doing her job, but when she is arund her close friends, she is very loud, outgoing, and obnoxious! ;)
Misc: She has been crushing on ONE of the princes and STILL won't reveal who it is.
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Hello everyone!~ thank you for joining!~ and im really sorry for the late post lol
well we need one more Character which is the fourth Prince. Someone from here can be the fourth prince if they have one character, or we can wait for someone....
We will start after we know who this fourth Prince is
Thank you very much!~))
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

ill be the3 fourth prince too then.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Name: Roy
Role:4th prince
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... aAge14.jpg
Bio: He takes his duty very seriously. He is always seen with Ty reprimanding him about taking his role more seriously. He is a stick in the mud, a wet blanket, ect. He really wants to be the King and knows that he could handle the political side of things, but knows nothing about the military state of affairs. He is always good at finding compromises and is good at delegating things. He is a smooth talker and usually can find a happy medium in any argument so that both sides win.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Alright! now we can start!~ Do we have any volunters to start? or shall i start?))

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

( I volunteer. ^^ Just because I like the concept of this RP. And here I go . . .)

In the smaller corner of the kitchen, tucked behind several boxes full of plants that the servants didn't dare touch, Iris was busy brewing something for the queen to drink. She could hear her calling her name, making Iris loathe the sound. Alix had been complaining of a headache and though she gave several reasons, the sorceress knew it was because she had eaten too many sweets and was now suffering from a sugar crash.
If only I could find someone else to deal with her, she thought as she took the cup of tea out of the kitchen and up the stairs, hoping not to bump into anyone that would cause her trouble. People didn't like Alix, but couldn't say it to the queen's face so Iris usually faced the insults and pranks.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

A young girl enters a castle in from a small whole that was dug under the ground. She looked around seeing all the eligence.
She placed her hands on the grass, brushing it with her finger tips slowly. "What a great feeling" She said to herself as she closed her eyes feeling the wind blow past her.

Visit my roleplay site
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Yvonne had wandered away from her mom and dad and started spying on the princes. "Wow, she sighed, Seiren is so sweet. He's like the yin to my yang." She spotted Ty and got an anime vein. "Ughh I hate that jerk!" She paused and looked around. "We need some excitement around here." She saw a girl walk into the castle and she didn't look familiar. "Once the guys see here it's on, she giggled. Let the games begin." She went to try to find the girl.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Name: Cervantes Silvertoungue
Rank: Bard, tells storys songs and makes people appear foolsih for the entertainment of others.
Role: The castle Bard
Appearance: http://www.trollslayer.net/anth/felix.jpg not a great pic but was the only one that had what I wanted.
Bio: Cervantes has wandered most of his life from town to town castle to castle as a Bard then suddenly leaving as soon as he gets bored of being in one place he was about to leave until the events of the common girl started and decided to see things through.
Misc: He can play many instruments paticuly the Lute, he is a suprisingly good swordsman and is deathly afraid of Geese.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((thanks for joining!~ ^0^))

Kitsume took in a slow breath of the wind as she stood up, still closing her eyes. She began to walk gently past the grass, brushing the grass smoothly with her feet.

Visit my roleplay site
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Cervantes strolled down the corridoor wearing his usual cheerfull flirtatious grin and giving the occasional wink to any female servant young and old. His golden hair spilled halfway down his neck and was bound out of his eyes by a red strip of silk a favour from a young maiden, long dead of fever. At his hip he wore a fine steel Longsword in a leather scabbard.
He then spotted Iris the so called Castle Sorcoress(SP?!) walking in his direction he sped up towards her deftly span around her nearly causing Iris to spill the Tea and linked arms with her unnanounced 'How fairs thee? Lady of the mystic arts perchance you have found a cure for the spell you have cast over my heart?' he said in greeting to the young woman.

Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

((Sorry to DP but just thought of another character :) ))
Name: Darius Goldheart
Role: Captain of the guard
Appearance:
http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/856992/182031

Bio: Utterly loyal to the king his farther was the previous captain of the guard and so was his farther and so on.
Misc: He is always at odds with Cervantes for encouraging the Princes to sneak out of the castle as well as constantly pestering the women folk of the castle, he is a proud man but is always put in his place by his wife Gertrude, he has a fear Ducks.

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Iris slowed her walk a little bit, hearing footsteps behind her. Most people had a way of knowing when someone was behind them and fast approaching, but sometimes she was an exception. This time happened to be one of those times and she felt nothing until physical contact was made. The tea rattled in her hands and all she could do was stare at the cup, willing it to stay in its container and not spill since it was very hot. The last thing she wanted was a burn. Though a burn might have been a bit more preferable than the one that had spun her around.
"I'm afraid I have not found such a spell," she replied with a faint smile. "Once I do, I promise that you shall be the first to know. May I go now?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Cervantes took that as his cue to leave with a mocking bow he allowed Iris to pass on 'Fare thee well sweet mage'. He added with a wink and continued on his way in the opposite direction.

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty was wondering around the castle aimlessly with Roy following behind him telling him how he should be more responsible and all that other crap. He needed to ditch Roy. He looked out a castle window and saw a girl walk in who he had seen before in the market but never really talked to. He turned around to Roy. "Maybe you are right. I should take my role more seriously. After all, most people would love to be in my position. I need to be alone for a while to think about something."

Roy got giddy. "Really?! Oh, happy day brother! I shall leave this as a surprise for everyone else. I must go make plans." He left to go make plans.

Ty smiled. He was near his room. He went and changed into a set of commoners clothes that he had. He went down to join Kitsume. He walked right up next to her. "Lovely day isnt it. But I think you are much more lovely than any day could ever hope to be." He winked at her. This should really get on Alix's nerves. It helped he had sorta liked this girl.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Yvonne was almost to the new girl when Ty beat her to the girl. "Grrr, she grumbled, I need to get her away from him before he corrupts her like the rest of his women." She heard him say some cheesy line to the girl. She sighed and came up next to Ty and Kitsume. "Alright Ty, that line was so cheesy and I've heard it so many times!" She stepped between him and the girl. "Hello, I'm Yvonne and cheesy g next to me is Ty. Who are you?" She smiled.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!