Lives of Royalty

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: Lives of Royalty

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume looked at both Ty and Yvonne. She was blushing a bit from Ty's words but obviously she tried not to show it. She turned to Yvonne as she asked a question. "Kitsume" She answered. "I was wondering around when i came into this palace." She explained.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Darius strode down the corridoor and was in a foul mood, a fouler mood then normal in fact he had recieved word moments ago from one of the guardsmen that a tunnel had been found in the outer castle grounds, it was his job to maintain order and security within the castle and he would be dammned if a spitefull king from some Godless land were to sneak in under his own nose. Darius Goldheart was once a very handsome man but a lifetime of warefare and the stress of trying to run a tight ship with five spoiled tear away princes, a prancing fool of a bard and a reclusive "sorcouress" had taken it's toll on his scarred chisled features.
His crimson cloak fluttered behind him in the wake of his stride, the dim light of the morning sun glinted off of his simple steel cuirass that was so highly polished it shone like silver as he made his way along the wall of the inner baily.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Iris forced a smile and continued walking. She almost drop the tea again, though this time it was the fault of Alix. She couldn't understand how someone the queen's age and rank could act like a child.
No, even children have better manners, she told herself with a sigh and pushed open the door of the queen's room.
Alix was curled up like a cat beneath the blankets, mumbling a few things Iris couldn't quite catch. They sounded like curses, though she had never known the queen to have a foul mouth. Just a bratty one.
"Leave the tea and go look after the princes," Alix muttered, briefly sitting up and reaching for the tea cup like a sulky child.
With a curt nod, Iris did as she was told and left, sighing with relief. She had managed to get away for a while at least.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty gave Yvonne a look of disgust. "Vonnie, dont you have someone else you'd rather be ratting out to Alix?" He sighed. It was time to lie. "I invited her here, anyways. What business is it of yours?" He really disliked Yvonne.

Roy saw what Ty was doing. He had been duped again. He needed to be less gullible. He ran down to the garden where they were at. "Ty!! What are you doing! As the 1st prince, you need to take your responsibilities more seriously!!!" He noticed Yvonne. "Von!! I havent seen you in a few days. How are you?" He looked at the other girl. "Who are you?"

Ty visibly winced at Roy's voice. Damn, he thought he got rid of the kid. He sighed. "Does it matter who she is? She is with me and I am asking for a little privacy. Please. I'm not going to do anything to her, just talk."

Roy got stubborn and looked at the new girl. "As the 4th prince, I command you to leave here at once."

Ty got pissed. "As the 1st prince, I override your command. She stays. And also as the 1st prince, I command you, Roy, and you, Yvonne, to leave us alone and not tell Alix about this!"

Roy sighed and got frustrated about this. "I hate it when you use your position to override me. Fine whatever. Come on Von, lets go!"
Roy left with Yvonne.

Ty sighed. He bowed deeply and kissed Kitsume's hand. "Please forgive my younger brother and Yvonne. They can be a bit stubborn when they dont like something. Please, would you stay have have a cup of tea with me in this lovely weather?"
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume was quite shocked at the new discovery. She was with the first prince which was a very kind man at her thought. Kitsume nodded once as she answered.
Its never a coincidence when a commoner meets a royal family, especially if he was the first prince. The prince that will once become the king.
But for Kitsume...i guess you could call it a coincidence.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty smiled. "Please ignore the fact that I am a prince. I wish to be a normal person like you and all the other commoners. Kitsume is you name, right? I will say that is a unique name. I've never heard it before."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Oh Ty no love today?" She couldn't stand Ty at all. She looked at Roy. "Hey, I'm fine. Just tired of the scene jelly bean." "Ty, I'm watching you! See ya later Kitsume!" She walked away with Roy and decided to get back at Ty. "Well since he thinks I'm a snitch I might as well tell Alix." She turned to Roy and gave him a hug. "I gotta go but I'll find you a little later since I'm gonna stay for dinner." She smiled and went to find Alix. She hoped Ty wouldn't do anything to Kitsume since she seems nice.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Oh..well, im not really from here..." Kitsume mumbled thinking of her home town. It was quite far from here. But why was she here? She didnt know the answer herself. It was as if she forgot about her past and somehow she got here.
While thinking about these, Kitsume suddenly stumbles on a rock as she begins to fall.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Iris had gone outside, thinking that people preferred the outdoors. She was certain that everybody who could get away was outside since few people could stand it when Alix began to yell. Only those that were deaf or absolutely obligated to stay indoors were inside. Normally she would be among the latter ranks, but since the queen had told her to keep on eye on the princes she had taken the liberty to go outside. Her assumptions proved correct when she saw two of them talking to two common girls. One appeared to be falling, so Iris quickened her pace and managed to grab her before she fell.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume looked up seeing Iris catch her. "T..thank you" She says standing up properly.
Her thoughts wondered off as she saw Iris. She looked so pretty and friendly, that made her seem somewhat happy.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"You are welcome," Iris murmured with a faint smile. Since she mainly served the queen, thank you's were somewhat of a rarity and it always pleased her to hear them. "May I have your name?"
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume saw Iris's faint smile. She smiled back as she answered. "K..Kitsume" She stuttered as she looked at Iris.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Hearing the girl's name, Iris gave her a half curtsy and took her hand, brushing her lips against her fingers. For some odd reason, the queen had told her to greet strangers in this manner and though she used to find it strange, now it was little more than an automatic response.
"I am called Iris. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume smiled. She didn't know how to curtsy so she copied Iris but stubbled up bit. "I..its nice to meet you too Iris"

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"May I ask why you are here? Are you lost?" she asked, glancing over in the direction of the other girl and the two princes.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"well..yes...i was lost and i stumbled upon here.." Kitsume explained

Visit my roleplay site