Lives of Royalty

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Lives of Royalty

Post by KoYue »

"And the princes are helping you find your way, I assume," Iris said, smiling sweetly at Roy and Ty. The other girl that had been there would bring trouble for them, but the smile was there to assure them that she had no intentions of bring bad reports to the queen. For some reason, Alix didn't like associating with anyone that was a commoner.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, they were helping me find my way" Kitsume says turning to Ty.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty smiled. "Is the snake not feeling well today? Too bad for her. I really feel sorry for you Iris. You dont get paid enough to be Alix's personal servant. Not nearly enough for putting up with her." Ty smiled at Kitsume. "I was showing her around the castle and giving her the grand tour from the goodness of my heart."

Roy snorted. "I was making sure he didnt do anything to her. And trying to make him take his role more seriously. I'm sure ALix would love to hear about this escapade."

Ty growled. "You wouldnt.....yeah, you would." He sighed.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Iris only sighed, wondering just how many sour apples there were in the insane royal family. It was true, she didn't get paid what she deserved, but at least she had a food, clothing, and shelter. New clothing even and enough money to have all her herbs and plants in one place.
"I won't say a word . . . but please, don't do anything that could produce loud noises. The queen might have gone back to sleep."
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume looked at the both the princes and then to Iris "Alright! we will be as quiet as a mouse" She says smiling/

Visit my roleplay site
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

'Oh but wheres the fun in that?' Cervantes interjected appearing out of a doorway 'The castle is such a dreary place no good for a visit I'm sure you'll agree Prince Ty?' he continued with a beamin smile. 'Perhaps my lords and lady's would like to hear a tune from ones humble self?'
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume turned to Cervantes in curiousity. She thought for a bit. She turned to Ty, Roy and Yvonne for their opinion.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty was getting annoyed at all these interruptions. He wasnt surprised at another person interrupting on his quest to find a suitable girl. He was thinking about bringing a commoner his bride-to-be, but he couldnt tell anyone about this. "No, Cervantes. We wish to keep the serpent as quiet as possible. You know how she can be when she wants sleep. I still am in disbelief in Father married her."

Roy was in agreement with Ty. "Yes, lets stay as quiet as possible. As much as I like Allix, she gets in a bad mood when is woken up from her nap."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume turned to Cervantes agreeing. She wasnt really that comfortable with her thought about Alix, but decided that she wanted to know. "Ano...who is Alix?" She asked curiously.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty sighed. "She is my step-mother, the second Queen. She is a real pain in the..." He glanced at Roy. "You get the idea. I have a strong dislike for her. Roy on the other hand, is more fond of her than I am, or ever will be."

Roy sighed. "She isnt that bad."

Ty grunted. "If you had been brought up by Mother, mine I mean, then you would understand why I hate Alix so much. She has tried to take control of me and use me for her own purposes. She wants me to marry someone who will end up bringing her even more power. Thats all she wants is power. If Mother were still around, this kingdom would be much different. And I would be marrying a girl who I actually am in love with and who loves me back. I suppose that is just a childhood fantasy when your a prince." He sighed.

Roy thought for a moment. "I still dont understand. Whatever. I'm leaving now."
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Iris sighed when she heard Cervantes, but did her best to hide her annoyance. The semi-irritated look was replace by shock when she heard Kitsume say that she didn't know who Alix was. She was fairly certain that even those who lived on the outskirts of the kingdom knew the queen and her childish ways. She could be as sweet as the candy she ate, but was often just a spoiled woman that demanded everything go her way.

"Sir, you shouldn't speak of her in that manner. She does care for you in her own way and only wants the best."
Though Alix would most likely have her beheaded for speaking this, Iris knew it was the truth. The queen really did love the princes, even the ones that she hadn't given birth to. She just had an odd way of showing this affection.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"That is true, isn't she the reason why your still alive today?" Kitsume says smiling. "And also, its never a fantasy to fall in love. It happens to everyone" She said turning to Ty. "Even princes should have true love"

Visit my roleplay site
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Cervantes shrugged 'There are many fair maids in this kingdom you just need to know where to look' he said casting a wink at Kitsume and a flirtious smile. He turned to leave 'Why there practically sprouting from the ground these days' Cervantes said off handidly.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty feigned shock. "Alix has affection?? For me?? Oh, goodness gracious me." He chuckled. "I know that she cares for me, it's just she has a funny way of showing it. If she wasnt so childish, I wouldnt mind being around her. It's just that as long as I've known her, she has always been...difficult. I know what she wants me to move up to be the King, but I dont really care to be King. But She also wants me to marry someone from another country to have good relations with them. I know the drill. But all the princesses are trained to like whatever I like and so whatever I say. They have lost their personality. They are no longer a person who has any actual feelings. I've tried to get them to be human, but they were trained really well." He dreamed for a moment. "Yes. Princes should have true love. But with political situations, we give up more than the people ever think. That is why I am intent on marrying a commoner. They have their personalities and can actually fall in love. I want to fall in love with a person. Alix wouldnt accept that from me at all because I am going to be King and so many other countries will be pissed off if I marry a commoner. But as for the falling in love part, I have that covered." He glanced at Kitsume. "And I suppose I should get into Prince clothes before Alix sees me like this. I feel more comfortable in these clothes though." He sighed. "It's harder being royalty than most people think. You've come all this way Kitsume, please, spend the day with us. And if I hear that Alix is anywhere near us, I have many hiding spots. I know this castle inside and out. I know all the secret passages from room to room. I even know the one to Alix's room that no one knows about. But I know all of them. I also have a copy of the castle blueprints in my head. I've been in all the secret passages. Most people dont even remember them. We can hide from her. Why do you think she only sees me about once a month?" He grinned wolfishly.

Roy was gone and off playing somewhere.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Oh.." Kitsume says hearing all this. it was quite alot of information to suck in but she managed to eat it all in.
Blushing a bit, Kitsume nodded agreeing.
To think that a prince wanted love so badly made her seem quite happy.
Her impression on princes had changed from snotty old rich asses to ones that want to fall in love.

Visit my roleplay site
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Yvonne had just eavesdropped on Ty and Kitsume's conversation to hear Ty give the love speech again. "Wow he stops at nothing to get with a girl." She got an anime vein. "I mean how many people have I heard him give that two? And what was up with that marrying a commoner stuff?" She sighed and went off to find Iris or Roy. Then she could go to Alix herself, since she didn't want to have to tell her off so she wouldn't almost get beheaded again.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!