Lives of Royalty

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Lives of Royalty

Post by KoYue »

Iris only listened silently, nodding every now and then or making another appropriate gesture that said she hadn't already fallen asleep. It was a talent of hers to make herself invisble, almost to a literal point. She supposed that she should say more to defend the queen, but it wasn't her job to do such things. Besides, going against a member of the royal family could prove to be very dangerous if one made them angry enough.
"I don't suppose you're planning to marry this one, are you?" she asked after he had finished speaking, lightly tapping Kitsume's cheek.

Up in her spacious room, Alix sighed happily as soon as she had finished her tea. She was feeling better, but had no intention of getting up. In fact, she was in a cheerful mood because all her aches and pains, both the real ones and the feigned ones, had gone. Iris did have a magical quality that helped anyone heal quickly. The queen thought of calling her up, but decided to give her a little time to herself.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty smiled. "Iris. I know you have had your eye on me when I would escape. You may have never noticed, but I always on my eye on her since we met." He raised his voice enough so that Yvonne could hear. He knew she was there. "And I really mean it this time." He spoke normally again. "You may not have noticed, but I always had my eye on one girl. The other girls weren't in love with me, just the thought of being the queen. It really was quite frustrating. I really was about to give up, but then I bumped into you. I apologized to you and you said you were in a hurry to buy some medicine that you couldn't even afford. Then I offered to buy it for you. You kept declining, but I was persistent enough and you gave in. That was the first time we met. Sure, we met some other times, but I mostly just watched you in the market. Something about you gave me just enough hope to not give up on love." This time, he really did mean it. He had a determined look in his eye. "I wish for my brothers to find love too, but they will just look at princesses. I think everyone has the potential to be a king or queen. It does not matter where or what class you are born in."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume thought as Ty mentioned their first meeting. It was true...at that time she was looking after a sick child and she needed to buy medicine. She didnt have much money then and she honestly doesnt have much now.
But at that time, when she saw Ty for the first time. She had fallen in love....well i mean she didnt know that she was in love...but she was definatly in love.
As Ty continued his talk, Kitsume nodded agreeing with what he had said.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty sighed. "Now, about that grand tour? I believe that I will start you off over there." He linked his arm with Kitsume's arm and started walking to where he had pointed. It appeared to be a really huge garden.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume looked at the large garden with an amazed look. "Wah!~" She gasped happily. "This garden is wonderful" She says smiling as she turned to Ty.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Ah yes, being the queen. Just what this country needs, another princess like her majesty," Iris sighed, suddenly feeling tired and in need of a tea. No, a spell would be better, but they were risky and never worked when she needed sleep.
Her views mirrored those of Alix in a way. She didn't approve of boys and girls over a certain age mixing together unless an adult was around and since she was as close to an adult as possible, she followed the prince and the commoner girl from a discreet distance.
Chibis rule!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He smiled back. "Yup." He brought her over to one plant. "This one was planted the day I was born. It's 25 years old. I know, I'm a lot older than I look, and certainly act. All the princes had a plant planted on the day they were born." He took her to another one. "This one right here was planted when Father's mother was born. Yes, she has passed but her legacy lives on in this plant. Each plant representing royalty lives for hundreds of years so that future generations can talk and as for guidance when they need it."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Wow, thats amazing" Kitsume said as she looked at the plants.
Even though they were old as she was told, they looked healthy and new.
She bent down to gently touch one of the plants.

Visit my roleplay site
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaelin had wandered out into the garden, holding his kitten in his arms. He looked around and ambled over to where the flowers representing each of the royal family were planted. Hearing his brothers voice her broke into a run and saw Ty was with a girl. He grinned and ran in
"Aniiiiii!! Aniii! Who is this girl Ani?" He smiled innocently at Kitsume and held out his kitten
"I has a kitten! Do you want to stroke him?"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty smiled. He couldnt help but smile at Kaelin. "Kaelin, this girl is a friend of mine. Her name is Kitsume. Kitsume, this is the fifth prince, Kaelin."
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

sorry for posting late XD
-=-=-=-=-

Miguel and Luriyu were in the castle library sitting on a bench. Luriyu was studying the works of an old philosopher and t was a rather rundown book. he was siting down listening to miguel's lecture. he was drawing on the side of the wall wih a peice of chalk there were symbols which seemed to represent the directions and each wih a corresponding element

"Miguel...you've tried to get this into my head for hours now...i think my heads gonna explode if you keep filling it up with the words form this old book" he examined the book and as he openedit ot the last page dust came out

"would you like to stop for now?" asked miguel leaning on his walking stick, placing thep eice of chalk in his pocket
"i guess, i think i just need a break"
Miguel nodded "well alright then, be we'll continue this after lunch...have fun until then Lu"
Luriyu nodded got up and left the library to look for his brothers.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kisume stood up as she gave s small bow. "Its nice to meet you Prince Kaelin" She said as she leaned over to the kitten stroking it.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Iris smiled a little brighter. It wasn't her duty to have favorites of any kind, but she couldn't help favoring Kaelin above all the other princes. He was just so adorable, like everybody's favorite little brother that everyone wanted to spoil. Of course, this meant that Alix also liked him much better than the rest of the princes. She had even said that a few times to their faces, that Kaelin was her absolute favorite. Iris had always just stood in a discreet corner, pretending not to listen, but she knew it wasn't right for a mother to announce the one she loved the most and the one she could barely stand while her children were in the room.
Chibis rule!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Luriyu had wandered off to the garden and he had spotted iris, Kaelin, Ty and a girl he did not recognize in the distance. he waved as he quickly caught up to them yelling "wait up!"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaelin giggled and put his kitten down, letting it scamper after butterflies, and bowed perfectly to Kitsume.
"Nice to meet you Lady Kitsume. I am Kaelin," he gave her another innocent smile and giggled as a butterfly landed in his sandy blonde hair.
"The butterflies are so pretty this time of year!" he said as he gently removed the insect and sent it into the air again. Hearing yelling, he turned and saw Luriyu running to them. He waved back and laughed.
"Hai Ani Luriyu!!"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitsume smiled as she watched Kaelin. She never thought a prince could be so cute.
As Kitsume heard yelling she looked up to see another young man, who she thought was a Prince as well.

Visit my roleplay site