Vampire RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Re: Vampire RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina had watched the other vampire for a bit then continued walking.He didnt seem like a "bad"vampire.Then ageain looks can be deciveing.She knew that better then anyone.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

laughs "She's watching."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

"Poop!" She through her arms up in the air exasperatedly. She gazed at Yukina. Suddenly, she wasn't so hungry anymore. Now that her 'dinner' from before was fully digested and settled in her stomach, coursing through her vains, and stained on her dress, she lost her appetite. "And as a matter of fact, I don't care for my dessert anymore... YOU can have her." Nyoko turned her hair flipping over her shoulder in the process, and strut the opposite way.
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty

neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina walked along until she came to an old beet down shake.She sighed and went in.It was about the size od living room.She had a bed and a fridege.A light .In th corner she had a bookshelf.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

laughs whole-heartedly "He had never seen a vampire act that way. He waited in the alley untile a very unluncky human walked by he threw out his hands grabing the humans shoulder he pulls the person close bitting the guys neck he drinks his full drops the human and walks away not caring anymore
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina sat out on her steps looking up at the sky.With a sketch book in hand she layed on the grass looking up she began to sketch the butiful night sky.

MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

Nyoko bolted down a dimly lit road, leading to a small, one-roomed house that she claimed a long time ago. Turning the shiny, golden door nob, she stumbled into her small, humble, dome. Reaching her loving bed, she stared up at the almost full moon with amazement. She grabbed her journal, and wrote about another one of her 'meals'... but this time, she had more to write about rather than just drinking blood from the poor victim's body.
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Bill growled and ran next to Killua and growled at the girl Nyoko "go way please...she a human but, she isn't trying to kill u or afraid...why feed on someone like that it not fun at all...it better to toy with ur food fist before u eat...but, of course u don't care either way u selfish person only caring about feeding time" Bill snarl

Tim blink seeing that Bill become more vampire than he ever saw...Tim know when bill is ike that just be careful and be afraid
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles at Bill "Ur the same as me. So don't push this farther then it has to go. I do this to survive. Nothing else. If i only cared about feeding time I would bite u right now weither ur human or not." moves to walk past bill

Tim growled and appear infront of Killua "listen boy my little bro. wasn't even talking about you at all...his talking to the vampire girl....and my bro. likes you and if ur hungry mostly likely he would let u feed of off him"

Bill blushed when Tim told the boy he liked him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "If he talks to her then he's wasting his breath." pushes past Tim walking ou the alley wondering if they even noticed the half dead human lieing on the ground behind him

((neko i post something on all anime rp im sorry i sound like an ass but, im tired of the rp right now))

Bill cried thought the guy would stay and bill turned away running off in the dark alone

Tim frowned and shurg and walk off and grab yukina and disappear

neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina finished her sketch and sighed.She stared up at the sky.It sure was butiful tonight.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(aki u need to stay up to date. lol)

he stops right outside the alley way wondering if wut that guy said was true about the smaller one liking him

Bill finally ws ontop of the tower and was looking at the lights and the beatiful scenar ... "why did my brother have to say that i like that guy...i know its true but,s till"

Tiim smile

**i try too**

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(Sometimes it doesn't seem like that. ^_^)

sighs climbing a building sitting waiting for sun rise