Vampire RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Vampire RP

Post by Morph »

smiles sliping into a dark alley wondering wut Tim would do if he every saw him again
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Bill growled

Tim "lets go we need to get back with Yukina now"

Bill "no i want to find Killua"

Tim growled "WE JUST MEET HIM AND U ARE FALLING FOR HIM ALREADY UR BEING A JERK!!!"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

Nyoko smelled the flowers she picked out... then sneezed 3 times in a row. She was looking forward to straightening up the mess she called a home. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw 3 men on the roof. She saw one of them bend down and kiss... wait, was she really seeing what she thought she was seeing? Killua kissed Bill on the...? She couldn't tell. But what she could tell was that Tim was NOT happy at all. They spoke a few words then departed as Killua backed off the building.
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles walks to the alley below the building tim and bill are fighting on "Come on Bill. I don't want to wait long. I might get hungry."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Bill slap Tim and appear infront of Killua and he was all red being so mad at his brother
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles at Bill grabing him from behind like was never infront of bill "Lets get farther away. Or he might hear us talking."

Bill nod "are u scared of my brother"

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

"Right now. Yes. But after drinking another vampires blood I might become a full a vampire then me and u can be happy together."

Bill smile and frowned "i don't want to be a full vampire and i like bieng around my brother"

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "I don't kill when I drink. Even if i do drink from humans. I only drink enough to survive the rest is there to keep on living." sighs "If i don't become a full vampire I might loose control at sometime and end up killing one." starts to cry "I don't want that to happen. Not again."

Tim appear close to his bro. hiding in the shadow

bill frowned, "i don't want to be either a full human or a full vampire because, i despise either one" he start to cry too

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(g2g storm coming in)

smiles "Tim my senses are just fine. I hate being watched and ur the only one that could care about this that much." wipes away the tears looking the direction of tim

Tim walk out "i don't like anyone close to my brother...his like my brother with some benefits" he glare at Killua

Bill frowned and walk up to his brother and hug him tightly "stop it please"

tim frowned and hug him back

Bill " i know ur jealous too"

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

he had steped back into the shadows "If u don't want me to bite ur brother then let me bite u Tim."

Tim growled "its one of us and im much stronger than you little one." smile at Bill

Bill smile growls and looks down at the ground "whatever"

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

sighs "Is that a yes or no?" he didn't have time for brotherly simpathys he was getting hunger