of Souls and Shadows

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: of Souls and Shadows

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

(thanks ^_^, although i'm knida making up dialogue and actions as i go along, i still have a general plot and some ideas :heh: )

A1 noticed jo leave and caught up to her "Jo, as citizen of Zion the Chancellor would like to hire you" he contiuend to step in pace with her and looked at her for a reply.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The men waited for the smoke, water and gas to clear before looing around, the sprinkler system had set off an alarm which signalled a fire causing a chaos of people rushing out.

The men stayed in the brother's apartments and looked out the window "subjects are fleeing now, will confirm pick up"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"nice to meet ou Sabina" Lu smiled and Allen nodded. the monorail heading to sector 2 had stopped and t's doors had opened, people left and people got on, Luriyu, Allen and Sabina had gotten on the train and they found seats. Allen continued to ask around if they knew a girl named Sangita and looked like Sabina. the monorail left and continued on it's way to sector 2, the first living sector.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Sabina sat rigid in her seat and was still for the most part. Her fingers and feet tapped a nervous beat against knees and ground. She was still thinking about the odd phone call, but after a few moments of restricted movement she finally decided to ask around for her sister. It would do her little good to stay put.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

the two agents following Sangita continued to follow her, stopping when she stopped as long as they were in eye sight. they stayed silent and as inconspicusous as possible.
-=-=-=-=-=-
"well no one here's knows her" lu and AL agreed as they watched sabina go around. the sat down and started talking amongst themselves as they stood at the other side of the monorail car
"you'd think someone would see someone who looks like her" said allen
"why's that?" asked Lu
"well...her eyes...amongst other thing"
"amongst other things?"
"um...yeah"
"you do no something's strange about her right?...it seems like she doesn't care at all on the outside...so you like that type of girl, i thought you were all about the sporty girls"
"it's not that...let's just keep on searching" Al turned away and walked toward Sabina

Lu looked ot the window they were just a few minuits from sector 2, there was some kind of a small commotion a few blocks from the station and he could see the the fire department comming toward an apartment building despite al the teasing, i don't think it's wise...i should test her if she is oneo f them
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Jo looked at the man "For what?"

Meg hopped in the shower.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Sangita repeated the pattern of walking normally and stopping as though she were searching for something such as an address. Though it wasn't the wisest thing to do since it would draw more attention to herself, the girl resumed walking and then broke into a run, weaving around people and buildings in an attempt to lose her followers. The heat was making her anxious, maybe a little paranoid as well. She was worried that the cloth she had wrapped around herself would slip and her skin exposed. This was more worrisome than the men following her.

With a quiet dejected sigh, Sabina murmured a thanks and moved on to the next person. There were eyes on her and had she bothered to look around she would have seen a few of the passengers giving her curious looks, but she rarely took notice of her surroungings.
She straightened when she saw Allen and smiled a bit. "Any luck? And . . . how far away are we from where we're supposed to stop?"
Chibis rule!
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

Michael and Yuki emerged from their building, sirens coming to their ears as Michael steered both of them into the alley the man on the phone had mentioned. The elder paused for a moment, leaning against the wall of their building.

"Mike? You all right?" Yuki asked, placing a hand on his brother's hair. He blushed as Michael grabbed his hand and held it to his face, breathing heavily. Michael nodded.

"I'm fine. C'mon, let's go." He held Yuki's hand and led him through the alley, standing on his toes to look at the tops of all of the piles of boxes. Eventually he spotted a black shape on the top of a taller box and he rushed over, snatching up the cell phone.
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

A1 smile "well, there happens to be a small group we are going to chase out of zion. the chancellor want you to join them. follow me if you accept" he pulled off into an alleyway away form the streets
-=-=-=-=-=-
Michael's cell phone vibrated leaving a text message
Spoiler
Show
there is a group of 2 girl and one guy at the train station. meet them in the coffee shop outside of the station, when oyu meet them tell them "how are you my old friend" and they will reply "i'm tired taking care of my sick sister". wait for further orders
-=-=-=-=-=-
The two men had kept there distance of Sangita they continued to watch her now farther away.
"honestly how long do we have to follow these kids?"
"who knows"
"seriosly what does Omega want to do with these kids"
"don't know"
"are you even going to seriously answer me"
"eh" the shorter man shrugged
-=-=-=-=-=-
Allen looked out the window "about now". The monorail came to a short but smooth stop. Lu stepped off and Allen led Sabina to the platform, this one wasn't as busy as the section 1 platform, as only about including themselves there were only ten people who got off and two people who got on. Luriyu joined Allen and Sabina and put his hands in his pockets "so, what's next?"

Exactly where the cell phone was told to be the cell phone underneath a vending machine had gone off, lights flashing from beneaths it's shadow.
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Jo followed looking around for any sign of ambush.

Meg hoped out of the shower got dressed and walked off.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

((X3))

Michael ((I almost typed Miguel XD *been looking at too much ~behindinfinity cosplay photos XD)) narrowed his brow, reading through the text message several times over before finally snapping the phone shut and shoving it in his pocket.

"The-" Yuki was cut off as Michael began to drag him away towards their destination.

((I'll pause on this one for a while so everyone can catch up))
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Sabina tapped her fingers against her lips thoughtfully, trying to remember what she had been instructed to do by the person over the phone. Luckily, she saw the light of a cell phone flashing beneath a vending machine and remebered. Mentally cheering, she bent down and took out the phone, flipping it open and holding it against her ear.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
Chibis rule!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

(np, you can go back to viewing your cosplay pics lol)

the an stopped when A1 looked aroudn to make make sure t was secure. it was a dend end to the alley there were no windows and it was dirty with fliers but other tan that it was pretty bare.

"well it seems you accepted, you will meet the first of them being followed by my men, she will be passing by the alley in five minuits tell her idendical twin is looking for her then show her the picture on the phone" he gave her what resembled an Iphone and on the screen was the picture of Sabina "her name is Sabina, and there is data on all of the subjects on that, and will only be brought up on your request, keep this mission a secret from them, as well as your sister...you may or ay not want her to come along...we can't have you be the only one's without being a sibling though"

A1 walked away from Jo "remember she looks exactly like the girl in the picture, don't miss your drop off" he entered a car that parked infront of the alleyway and it drove off
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I'll post when it gets dark)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Luna
Baka Otaku

Post by Luna »

Pink Supervisor|EL wrote:Through one of mike's windows came a gas grenade, almost after it hit the floor it burst into a cloud of smoke,overtaking the two men. It was slowly dispersing toward the two brothers.

"A4! don't inhale we don't know what type of gas this is!" the two men had pulled back out of the room and drew their silenced pistols. the gas triggered the fire alarm and it started the sprinkler system in the hallway. This left an good moment for the boys to run.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"no i am not holding her, tell the two boys that are with you to come along with you to district 2, there you will wait at the train station for another pair of brother. you will meet a pair of brothers at the train station, there will be a cell phone underneath a snack vending machine at the platform, pick it up and receive further instructions there" the call ended

Lu looked back at Sabina and walked up to her "i think it's pretty useless if we just stay in one spot, especially when this is a huge city...want to go somewhere else?"
Why did you say so that it was slowly dispersing toward the two brothers?
Is there any revelation that I may know?

Post by Kyro »

((Ima pop in here if thats okay))

Name: Kyro
Race: Vampire
sex/sexuality: Male/ Gay
looks: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261 ... ampire.jpg
Height: 5'3
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

( wow...i thought this one died a long long long long time ago)
PINOY PRIDE ^_^