Ninja Rp

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Ninja Rp

Post by Morph »

I know a ninja rp is a little tacky considering its been done almost on every forum but still its fun. Usually ninja weapon,jutsu's allowed but none from naruto if u plz,that includes sexy jutsu. U can have normal stuff too like disappearing into the shadows,turning into a log,ect. Everything like normal ninja expect ur allowed up to three elemental powers if u really want an element someone else took ur welcome to copy. Have ur own weapons is fine too. Ur own special jutsu are welcome as well. U can steal stuff from other anime's aslong as it seems like a ninja thing. U are allowed pets but those pets should have something to do with ur element. Oh and Air,Fire,Water,Earth,ect are all welcome just as long as u can name the element. Pets again have to have soemthign to do with ur element. Ur pets can be fansty stuff too fine with me. As for special jutsus u may have one for each element.

Rules usuall
no godmodding
no killing unless its just a random person killing other people's characters only if they wish to leave
ect,ect,ect
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile:
Name:
Weapons:
Element:
Special Jutsu:
Bio:
Note:
Pet:

(u have to do everything but note, and pet. the bio doesn't have to be long a simply "U'll find out." is good enough)
-------------------------------
My Proflie:

Name:Killua Zoaldyeck
Appearance: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff29 ... t=Zane.png
Weapons:twin swords,smoke bombs,sebons,knives,ect (usually ninja stuff)
Element:Shadow,Black fire,blood
Special Jutsu:Shadow confinment
Bio:He was brought up outside of the clan for the saftey not of him but of his fellow clanmens. His clan died out when he was just 12 for 2years he wandered honing his skills now he kills at a whem.
Note:N/A
Pet: his shadow (told u it could be a fantsy creature)
Last edited by Morph on Aug 03, 2008 6:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Re: Ninja Rp

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Name:Anesul Motoko
Appearance:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/ ... 863523.gif
Weapons:Sword, daggers and shuriken
Element:fire
Special Jutsu: Fire Boundary
Bio:She had lived with her wolf in the confounds of an old temple. She was picked up when she was 7 and trained to be an assassin. She kills when want, and when told.
Note: -
Pet:white Wolf
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

welcome now just wait for tomorrow there should be more people
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

^_^, this one should be interesting
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.

Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Yay, ninjas! ^^

Name: Rena Kurosaki
Appearance: Outfit/Hair
Weapons: Scythe/Shuriken/Kunai
Element: Darkness
Special Jutsu: Dark Messenger
Bio: After the mysterious murder of her clan 12 years ago, she was discovered by a band of assassins and was trained and raised by them. She currently works for them as their spy and carries out their missions.
Note: N/A
Pet: Giant black bat named Koumori
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Welcome ^_^

Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

w00t .Thanks. ^^
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Chur Welcome.

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Can I still join? (:
Name: Mizu Tehama
Appearance:http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... rl_684.jpg
Weapons:Tonfa blasters, knives, shuriken, & 2 swords
Element: Air
Special Jutsu: Gemini Swift Toranado
Bio: Her parents died before she turned 3 and she lived with her older sister Mia, but she was randomly murdered by rival ninjas so Mizu has been training and become a mercenary so she can avenge her sister's death. She has an older brother Aya but they haven't spoken since Mia's death and she hopes they can meet again & become family once more.
Note: She has a cheerful personality and is sweet, hyper & loving but when it comes to battle she is very ruthless and deadly.
Pet: Her dog, Zeus. He's a beast :D
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Yus you can still join...I think everyone is just starting to join. So there's no way we can tell you no...or at least I don't think so Dx

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

lol Well Wrathe do u think thats enough? Others could join later when this is more known

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Its your rp Killua, start when you are ready.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Yeah but u helped me think of it lol U start I'm terrible at starting rps off

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Riku
Appearance: Ice blue eye
Weapons: Fists
Element: Fire
Special Jutsu: Fire Storm
Bio: He doesnt remember.
Note: He doesnt really like people
Pet: Orange Tiger named Lee
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(Screw it i'm bored so i'll start it. :P)

Killua was walking through a forest looking for a town to get provisons but it was slow going seeing as he only walked by night he hated the light as it conceled his shadow at night his shadow could follow him without the fear of the sun moving it behind him

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Riku sat as a watch for the town. Lee lay next to him under a tree.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."