DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Twiligirl1
Baka Otaku

Re: DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Post by Twiligirl1 »

((I'll be Light Yagami/Ryuk))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((I'll approve of that, but why don't we make him and Aaron friends, but they don't know of each others Death Notes. Just so we can progress the story line a little more.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by ZenaChishioMegami »

((Totally me like that idea. And ain't I a good little person for finding a Light. YAY ME!!))
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron saw Firsa and walked in that direction. He was sure if he got to Firsa he would find Z.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Firsa: Oh my God it's amazing. Aaron fainlly spotted me.

Me: Shut it.

Firsa: Damn someones hurtful today.

Me: *waves* HEY AARON!! Over here!
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Catching up Aaron said, "Hey, guess this is the right place. So where do we go from here?"

A came out of the store, happy now that he had gatorade. But when he saw that he had lost track of her, he got a little worried. "What is she up to?" he said, he tried figuring out how to find her.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: Room 206 on the 5th floor if I'm right.

Firsa: Also to her death or near death expirince.

Me: He probably won't be that mad.

Firsa: It's L were talking about.

Me: *I nodd* So ready to go meet Ryuuzaki. Oh yeah even though in private I call him by the other name I'm the only one along with Watari who has that privalage as far as I know so you can attept to call him the detective name if you want. So shall we go, Aaron-kun? *Smiles* :D
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron smiled and nodded. "Then let's go."

A decided to head back to the hotel, and see if L had any new leads. As he went he saw Z, with Aaron headed up. He quickly called L's phone, as soon as he heard the phone answer he said, "She's with the guy again, and she is bringing him up. I think to our headquarters."
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: Okay were here and don't worry Aaron if he tries to rip my head off it's natural. He does that every time I act impulsive which is a lot *opens door 206 and starts walking in motioning for Aaron to follow* Hey L. My buddy Aaron-kun is going to be helping us with the Kira case now, okay. Love ya. ((when I say that 'Love ya' I mean it in a sister way))

Firsa: Z, L's on the phone and I bet it's A on the other end seeing how he has been stalking you like a deer.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*hearing his phone ring yet again. answers* hello?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((I already posted what he say as soon as the phone answers.))
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

((And I have also already burst into the room with Aaron and you should be there becuase an unsocial shut in does not go outside or leave and if you did I would know.))
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

((oh sorry ive been off for a while. but my laptop is fixed now so ill be on more often now))

*looking at aaron ((i dont think these two have met)) tilt his head to the side and puts out his hand* hello. my name is Rue Ryuzaki. *turning to Z* who is your friend?
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

((Yeah me and him meet. LIke page 7 or something we found out about each others death Note's so on and so forth))

L that is Aaron-kun. He's going to help us with the Kira case. OKay, okay. Now that we have that all covered we shoudl probably get to work, yes.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A walked into the room. "Hey, Aaron. Good seeing you once again, and Z I'm glad to see you are still alive." he said jokingly. He walked next to L. As he passed Aaron they exchanged glares and fake smiles. "I am looking forward to working with all of you." Aaron said with a grin.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*scratching his head* well, seeing as the cat is out of the bag, were going to be working with you aaron. alright. later today ill go confront Kira, so this may well be the end of me. in that fact you are to follow either Near or Mello. They will have just as much