DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron said right after L finished, "You really wanna go on your own, even when you predict your downfall? Why can't you send someone else, like you did with the newscast, and just bug him? Maybe even have some of us watch from the background." A glared at him, but knew that he did have a point.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by ZenaChishioMegami »

If that wasn't your plan from the beging L why did you have me find Lind? I mean even I thought you would have sent Lind on as your little test dummy have Kira kill him and find out where he was but my theory was probably wrong...again. that would be the smartest thing to do but nooo you will stil go with the stupid thing and go out and show everyone your face, bloody freakin genius.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

actually you are both incorrect. yes, this is risky, but if it works than ill prove that one, kira can kill from a distance, two he is very spiteful, and three, that he met need certain traits to kill. Im here to show him that someone is in the way. and if this fails, and i die, then we have backups who will have the information of my death and the circumstances, in which they will be much more cautious.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Figures. The only thing I have against that is one we both, hopefuly, know Mello and Near even if they had to do it to stay alive will NOT work together and I sure as heck ain't working under that sheep cripple. So I will be joining Mello and probably Matt when they begin there seprate working on the Kira case if you die that is which I hope doesn't happen and yes I am seriuos about that though I stil blame you along with Kira for BB's death. Also I don't care if you do want me to work with Near I ain't doin that if I can chose Mello over him. Okay, okay.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

When i die, you are free to join whoever you wish, as they are free to choose to work together or not.

*L goes and confronts Kira, doesn't die, and the story goes as it did in the manga*

((later that night. in a different hotel room.))
*L ponders over why Kira was not able to kill him, and starts to draw solutions*
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

((I'm in my own room.))

Me: GOT IT!! *Just finished hacking into Siochiro Yagami's laptop* Now lets see has anyone else hacked or tryed to hack this. *Starts working on the laptop*

Firsa: Why are you just hacking this one system and not the NPA in genrel?

Me: He seems to be one of the top people there and for all hackers you know that you go for one of the top people but never the top top. Siochiro would fit the critria perfectly and wait, wait...got it! It seems like they tried to make it untaceable but that never works. It's just like a virus you can never completley get the system back to how it was before. Now all I have to do is hack this computer and we have a Kira suspect hopefully. *Contuies hacking*
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

((zena, the enthuism is great, but your getting a tad ahead of things... though i did say it ddnt have to follow the storyline so i guess its ok ^^ ))

*thinking* was it because im not a criminal. no. its safe to assume that if kira wanted to kill me he would. perhaps it was because he ddnt have something. *realizing* i ddnt give my face or name. all criminals that have died have had both their names and faces revealed. now its just the question of if he only needs one. unidentified criminals have been kept alive, even though only their face has been given. this means he needs a name and a face. interesting.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

((It's Z for one, love, and two I keep my secrets. If you don't figure out who it is before I do and I see they're Kira they would be dead. Remembr I want Kira dead more then anything for kiling BB and I don't want anyone thinking I killed him so see I'm just doing a little buit more investigating for my vengful purposes))
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

((alrighty then investigate away.))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A had offered Aaron to stay with him, but they never talked or looked at each other. And when they did they would breifly locked in glares. A didn't trust or like Aaron, and he could tell and had the same thoughts back. But the real problems started when Aaron drank A's last gatorade. It started out as yelling, but quickly moved to hitting, kicking, and breakinng of items. It got so loud that L and Z could hear. But they settled down when the manager called and threatened to come up.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

*Stops hacking then shuts down laptop* Better make sure those two don't kill each other. *sighs* This is going to be so freakin troublesome. *Leaves room and arrives at Aaron's and A's room and just barges in being rude like always* So what you bakas yelling at each other about? You disturbed me and my yaoi watching time and I'm not to happy about that. So please give me a GOOD explaination you two were about ready to rip each others throats out?
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*sticking his head around the door, scratching his head* perhaps if Aaron was moved to another room, things would be less, noisy.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron and A looked at each other and said at the exact same time, "Yoai?" Shivers went up their spines at the thought of it. "Anyways it was his fault," A said. "MY FAULT? You were the one that went crazy over me drinking a gatorade!" "The LAST gatorade!" They were just about ready to go at each other's throats again.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*standing in between them now* Aaron, ill find you a new room, A, ill get you some Gatorade.

((The hooded boy, you should go on chat))
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

We are all so nice and loving here. Eh at least I have a better sorce of entertainment now and L don't get any ideas of throwing Aaron-kun into my room if you do you better run as far away from here as you possiably can. Now good bye I am off to watch my yaoi and no one and I mean NO ONE disturb me. *Walks off*
*thinks* Now that I have all of them off my back for the rest of the night I can start hacking that computer again and find Kira and kill him sooner. Perfect.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*yawns, and shuffles off, leaving a new room key for aaron on a nearby table, along with a bottle of Gatorade.*