DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"I saw you out of work, and with someone who I didn't know. So I got curious...." A said, noticing her acting a little weird.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by ZenaChishioMegami »

(( okay I posted the thing on quizzilla so if someone gets on here requesting the postion of Light saying a SanninSongo sent them it was me))

Oh yeah but don't you have somewhere you need to so...I'm just saying that cause you are usally always leaving to go somewhere.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Nah, unlike Ryuzaki I like to have a lot of free time. I am not a workaholic like him."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: Think 'Of all god danged times why does A have to bother me now' Yeah I do have to admitt Ryuzaki is a wrokaholic and latley he has been working me as much so it was really nice to have some free time, just chillax. *Drops a small hint that I want A to leave and prays to the god he will pick up on it and leave*

Firsa: Yet another horriable attempt to ditch A that clealy won't work seeing how block headed he is and you of all people should know that.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A notices the hint. "Well I need to go anyways, and by the way I called in the flight so that you weren't overloaded with work. Later." A said as he walked away.

Aaron noticed when Firsa said A, and thought to himself "A? as in one of the letter detectives out after Kira? But if Firsa knew this then Chiara must know also. And since they seem to know each other on a business stand-point she must be one too. If I say something then I may be able to work my way in, but if I don't I could get more trust......... I think I will..." He cut off the thought noticing A had walked away. "So what business are you two in together?" he asked Chiara as soon as A was out of ears reach.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Detective...well those two are. I'm just there little errand girl also their hacker. Ryuzaki is always sayin I could be a great detective too but I'm to lazy to actully be able to do something like that. But when did you get your Death Note?
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

((you two seem to be hitting it off ^^ ))
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((I guess, but the thing about the forums is that it is all a surprise. :D ))

"I got it about 3 months ago. So if I ask you a question would you be completly honest with me?" he asked with a soft expression on his face, and as he continued to look into her eyes.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

(( Yep total suprise))

Well I'll make it a little more fair for you seeing how I'm guessing you don't have the eyes and all, but I bluffed about my name it is actully Zena though my last name is a secert to you. About the detective thing I wasn't lying though I do throw my two sense in every now and then I'm just there hacker and errand girl.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"No..... my question isn't about your name or what you do....... I was going to ask, is he and this Ryuzaki guy the letter detectives after Kira?"
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: I swear to god if he finds out I told you this and yells at me your head is going to be on a silver platter Aaron. Yes Ryuzaki is one of the letter detectives after Kira and if your smart enough you'll figure out which one of the letter detectives.

Firsa: L is Ryuzaki...to put it simply.

Me: Of course you spoil my fun Firsa. You always have had a habit of doing that.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Well since I am not Kira, maybe I can help. Do you think he would like some further assistance?" he asked.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Yeah but if he doesn't... I don't even want to think what he will do to me. No...wait...wait...idea I'll bring you along with me of, naturallty, and you take all the blame when he starts yelling at me perfect or no.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I guess, but lets still keep the death notes a secret until the time is right."
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: Well duh. HE still doesn't even know abotu mine well only one person found out mine, BB, but that was only because I told him so we don't really have to worry bout anyone finding out about our Death Notes...unless Kira got the eyes like I do but if he does I can kill him just as easy so it should all work out. NO I suggest getting a plane ticket for Japan. Also here's my cell *Hands Aaron a piece of paper with my cell phone number on it* so when you get there you can call me and I'll tell you where we are, KK. BYe. *Smiles and starts walking off*

Firsa: This will be so fun now.

Me: I Know. I mean someone who's a good guy other then me with a Death Note at that I'll probably get to work with him daily. THis is going to be soo majorly awzum.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron looks at the number then walks off to his house to pack.

Meanwhile A used some surveillance equipment to see what was happening. Although he could not hear them he saw Z hand Aaron her number, and deduced that she was starting to get a little too close to the boy. He decided he had to tell L about this, and called him.