Warlords of the World

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Warlords of the World

Post by Nyko »

Long ago the world was divided into 6 different sectors. 6 different warlords controled each sector. They raged wars everyday killing many. Thousands upon thousands died each day. One day 6 angels desended from the heavens to try ans top the fighting. Once they touched the ground their wings perished and they became ill. Each of the 6 warlords took in the angels.

They helped them and then mad them their brides and beared children with them.

First Warlord: Trono Mankuti, he was very greedy and very rude to his kids. He took the Angel of Earth, Thresae. He had two kids a boy and girl.

Second Warlord: Hesat Sakatoi, he was very abusive to his kid trying to kill them everyday. He took the Angel of Fire, Unitai. He had one kid a girl.

Third Warlord: Malik Patronon, he was one of the kind warlords he was only fighting for honor. He took the Angel of Wind, Jality. He had three kids two boys and a girl.

Forth Warlord: Grenger Uviby, he was kind a gentle when it came to his kids but ruthless in war. He took the Angel of Water, Aliu. He had one kid a boy.

Fifth Warlord: Branit Rality, he was brutile to his kids always pushing them around. He took the Angel of Dark, Fabian. He had two kids both boys.

Sixth Warlord: Kutho Katyie, he was the nicest of the warlords and hated fighting but wsa only protecting his loved ones. He took the Angel of Light, Luitha. He had one kid a girl.

You can be an kid of the Warlords or some random person.

Name:
Matron Name (Father's Name):
Personality:
Weapons:
Apperance:
Madien Name(Mother's Name):
Bio:

Rules:
Be nice
No godmoding
Limit 3 characters per person
Have Fun!!

Mine:

Name: Kuto Sakatoi
Sex: Female
Matron Name: Hesat
Personality: Kind-hearted and short tempered
Weapons: Her guns
Apperance: Here
Madien Name: Unitai
Bio: She was beat until she was 9 when her father died. Her uncle took over. She hates to fight unless theres a purpose. She runs away every few days and comes back after about a week. She is going to take over when she turn 18, but she dont want to. She makes her own ammo for her guns. Shes made two kind of explosive rounds, Nitrate (highly explosive) and C-4 (little less powerful). Shes also made armor-peircing rounds and regular bullets.
Last edited by Nyko on Jul 29, 2008 9:00am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Re: Warlords of the World

Post by Meushi »

(sounds fun)

Name: Elise
Sex: F
Matron Name: Kutho
Personality: Kind, caring, stuborn
Weapons: swords
Apperance: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn23 ... rior-1.jpg
Madien Name: Luitha
Bio: she was brought up hating the war and talked alot to the angel her father had gotten. Her mind is made up of fairy tales and tales of hero's and princesses etc. but in reality she knew it wasnt real. when she turned 18 she became the head of the army. she adoped the same attitude towards war as her father.
Last edited by Meushi on Jul 27, 2008 12:04pm, edited 2 times in total.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Umm hun your Maiden Name is Luitha. Nd thanks for joining ^^)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

((Hm... I'll join later~ My mom needs teh computer))
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Name: Kristine Patronon
Sex: Female
Matron Name: Malik
Personality: Kristine is fun, sweet, slightly crazy but very cunning. She acts younger than she is but is very deadly if you cross her.
Weapons: Tonfa blasters
Appearance: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/S ... cool-2.jpg
Maiden Name: Jality
Bio: She's a very happy person because her father treats her so well. Her brothers are slightly overprotective and she often sneaks away from the castle to have some fun. She loves fighting but she thinks the war isn't necessary at all. She's a skilled fighter and is very protective of her loved ones. She'll become 2nd in command when she becomes 18 but she doesn't want to take on the responsibility because her main goal in life is to have a good time.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Hayate XVIIIth
Master Otaku

Post by Hayate XVIIIth »

Name: Lana Uviby
Sex: Male
Matron Name: Grenger
Personality: Lana is rather naiive but very kind. He will help anyone without question. He loves to read and cook, and has been scolded by the chefs on numerous accounts for being in the kitchen without permission.
Weapons: Here
Apperance: I realize it's Howl. Lana's match seems to escape me.
Madien Name: Aliu
Bio: Lana is an only child. His father is very kind, as is his mother. Because of his father's dedication to war, Lana is an extremely skilled warrior and cannot be bested by anyone in his kingdom. When he isn't training with the sword, Lana can be found either writing or reading; the chefs finally decided to post guards outside the kitchen. Despite his pampered life in the castle, he often takes trail ride on his stallion in the middle of the night or at noon, depending on what the weather is like and what he feels like doing.

((Ha. He already amuses me~))
San Mitsugo Cosplay!
See you at YuleCon 2008 & A-Kon 2009!
~*Bak Chan*~
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Ok Im really sorry but Im going to be gone til thursday but if someone want to start go ahead
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Okk. I hope you have fun wherever you're going!

Umm maybe Hayate will want to start it but if not I'll start it later then.
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Nyko wrote:(Umm hun your Maiden Name is Luitha. Nd thanks for joining ^^)
all sorted.. i didnt really know.. soz
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Ok well im back for today still wont be back til thursday but I'll start)
THe wind was blowing the red sand up everwhere on the Blood Plains. Kuto struggling to see annything in front of her stumbled on a rock falling flat on her face "...oww" she grumbled. She groaned as she sat up looking around, she had no idea where she was. She dropped her gaze to her hands which were feeling for the rock she hit.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

i wanna join too, but since someone took the water child ill be...

Name:Alkelie Rality
Sex: M
Matron Name (Father's Name): Rality
Personality: he has a very complex personality do to his abusement
Weapons: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... e.jpg?o=20
Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark ... n.jpg?o=22
Madien Name(Mother's Name): u forgot to give dark angel a name
Bio: he has always lived on his younger brothers shadow, he has been tough but never cruel or blood thirsty but his younger brother is the spitting image of his father his father hates him, but he really doesnt care for the war, he wonders how the other angel kids were raised
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Kristine had just got done eavesdropping on her parents to hear them mention something about the another warlords plotting against their kingdom. She walked out of the palace and was trying to figure out which kingdom to sneak into today. "Well since Hesat is dead his daughter must be so lonely. I think I'll go over there today." She headed to the land of Fire.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(umm honey everyone is at war there is no friends ok well besides the three nice one they get along slightly but not that well)
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

(sorry I'm way off key. Let me try again -___-' ))

Kristine just overheard her parents talking about Warlord Trono trying to overtake the kingdom. again. She burst into the room. "Why does he always attack us?! Doesn't he know that we can take him since we're air and have some refugees from the land of water." Malik looked at Kristine and sighed. "Trono is one of the most ruthless people. We can beat him but it'd be hard even with the other refugees." He sighed. "This is the way things have to be I guess. Well you should come with me to our next attack meeting so you can better yourself when your time comes to take over." Kristine had zoned out after he said it would be hard to win. "Ughh I hate this stupid war! Alright I say we kill Trono and take his land. Quick, deadly and straight to the point." Her parents looked at her as if she were sick. She never talked that way.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

(nice one Mew)
*Alkelie was sitting in his dark bedroom, the room was pitch black besides for some fire flies flying around for some light and the bedroom looked like a royal bedroom pillows everywhere*

*A knock on the door*
Sir Alkelie ive brought ur Medicine sir *the servant said, as she came in she had long white hair and tanned dark skin and blue eyes*

Alkelie: just lay it down there.

Servant: Sir Alkelie if i may ask why arent u in the war meeting with ur father and brother.

Alkelie: well if u have to know i wasnt invited, my fathers afraid everyone will think i was weak and embarrass him *light chuckle*

Servant: well heres ur medicine and drink will u need anything else Young lord?

Alkelie: thats all, *Alkelie rolls on his side and falls asleep*
Last edited by Nathan~Chevalier on Jul 30, 2008 10:44am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

(Clarification all the angels are dead nd few of the warlords are in good health)

Kuto picked up the rock and chucked it "Stupid rock. . ." She stood up dusting herself off as she strolled off into Wind territory. She sighed to herself thinking 'Good thing nobody knows who I am. . .' She storlled down a lonely street in the area her hands in her pockets.