Spirit of the Realm

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Spirit of the Realm

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire raised his energy and started to glow
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Hajame just stood there. "Are you rushing your death?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"Who's rushing" he said as the energy lowered. He used his Climax Slash.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

'The hell with this' Xan snarled protected by the bio metal surrounding his body, he charged hoping to double team the so called knight bringing his Axe to bear, the Guitar-Axe glowed blood red as if anticipating the death of it's target.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Hajame sent an air current to distract Dragsphire, as he sliced Xan's ax guitar. He followed up with elbowing him hard in the gut, sending Xan flying back. "I told you I will kill all of you, and your weak attacks wo-" he was interrupted by a dagger being put to his throat. He turned his head to see that it was Aaron who had done this. "A- Aaron, why do you do this? I thought you were a captain level elite, so why would you betray us?" "Simple............ Our group is being lead by a fool, and I will not take anymore orders from him......... I shall become the new leader as soon as I assist these beings in killing him......." Aaron said grinning. He then removed the dagger and said to Dragsphire and the others, "You are not very good at finding weakness in your opponent's power, are you? If you are unable to beat him, then you will never beat the other knights......." Aaron then kicked the sword out of Hajame's hand, with speed that blurred his leg. "If the sword is what powers him, simply make sure he doesn't have it. I'll leave the rest to you..........," he said sitting on a rock.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina smiled a bit and used her light powers to ..'kill',teh blade then stared at arrron for a bit.

(soory it took me a bit to reply i was away on a sleep over thing.And on Augest 30th i proably wont br on im goin to a concert)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina sihed a bit."t=its nothing",she said simpley and looked at the first knight.
Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

(( /lame))
'Go screw yourself Aaron we don't have time for smugness' Xan said sourly standing up his Axe returned to his outstretched hand unharmed. 'It'll take more then a sword to cut through a Cydonian Instrument especially one possesed by one of the most powerfull Guitar hero's in the existence.' his voice reverberated around the area and had a metallic menace to it.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Guitar Hero? And you called me lame.))

Aaron ignored the comment.
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina looke at Xan."he wasnt being smug...he didnt say he was the most powerfull whatever you are.In my eyes your the smug one",she said looking at the now deformed blade."well its destroyed...somewhat",she then looked at the first knight."sooo now what"
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"Why else did you think I disappeared". Dragsphire said. "I found his weakness long before. I was buying time till you got here".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"And how did you know I was coming?"
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"That is on a need to know basis" Dragsphire said. "The next knight is deep in the forest"
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina smiled."then lets get going"
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Anime Day III

"We should be there in a while"