The Dragon Child

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Re: The Dragon Child

Post by Arsenic »

(I'll add you in if you want me to. Nothings really going on Aki. I think half the people on here are gone. Dx)
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((I'm not, I just can't do anything.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((I'm here too. We need an idea to bring this thing back.))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((What kind of idea? I'm all out D: Again!!))
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Some type of a plot twist. Something that would really bring the crowd in. So to speak))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((I could ask some of my most creative friends for ideas. But they'll probably have sucky ones.))

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Can't hurt to try))

Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((Can do then))

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((How did it go???)

Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((They have no ideas either.))

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((Hmm. There's just gotta be somethin to do))

FrostDragooon
Baka Otaku

Post by FrostDragooon »

(i got some ideas if u needem... but its based on my character Gilgin Soul Tainter if u want to think on the idea plz pm)

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

((OK))

FrostDragooon
Baka Otaku

Post by FrostDragooon »

Gilgin Soul Tainter was nicked named the dragon child born as a dragon... he was slain meny years ago after a battle with a dragon slayer how ever.. his sword a claymore with powers so uncommon was named Soul Tainter for it was made for a single purpose to protect the master Gilgin... after the dragon was slain he was revived by his own blade which is now gilgin... the blade had a dragon like head look to it an eye blue as a sahpire the blade white as a diamond teeth tounge in the middle of the sword... (thickness is around a buster sword size he has scales on hilt and the middle part) the mouth can open and close at will and he understands wat needs to be done... purge the human race forever for killing him...

(if my spellings off plz tell me so i can improve im a old veterian user here too used to be called draygon...but my email expired and my new user draygonfrost i forgot my pass word!!!)

-also to note rps end so fast either 1 the villain dies off to fast lol like cynder gaul and malefor from spyro, 2 rl issues lol-

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((So wait, are you joining?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Wrathe-San
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Wrathe-San »

(I'm soooo lost right now...I'm trying to get back into this >:D Sorry I've been gone so long you guys, I hope you didn't miss me too much. I got everything back together and I hope you'll still allow me to join.)
As the red spark of hate in me brightens into a large, glowing, warm fire, all the fiber and fabrics of your being become lesser and lesser.

My heart is yours, but my soul is ours