The Children of Dreams

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The Children of Dreams

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Basically there is a kingdom of dreams, with 12 rulers. But a battle erupts between them on who gets the jurisdiction of a young boy, with big dreams. The battle causes all of them to lose their most prized possessions, their crowns. The wearer can make anything, except events and people, from their dreams into reality. In this you can be a normal person or one of the twelve people who find a crown. But your character must be human when you start. If you choose to be a crown holder, you cannot have it in the first couple of posts. I will keep track of how many crowns are left, and I will control the dream rulers. Even though they have lost their crowns they still have some powers. Ok I will be the first crown holder, so just have fun.

Crown Holders left- 7

Name:
Crown Holder (yes/no):
Location (Must be real area)(Please specify):
Bio:

Name: Austin
Crown Holder (yes/no): yes
Location (Must be real area)(Please specify): North-East, Pennsylvania United States
Pic or description: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/qwert ... 013gw1.jpg
Bio: The boy that caused the fighting of the dream rulers, due to his extreamly powerful imagination. He has been teased and ridiculed because of his imagination, but he shall soon find the crown, and the true power his imagination holds.

(He is still without the crown in this part) Austin was sitting in a park on a bench just staring at the sky.
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Aug 05, 2008 12:11pm, edited 4 times in total.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Re: The Children of Dreams

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Name:Jaisy
Crown Holder (yes/no):yes
Pic or description:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/ ... rvivor.gif (can't show real pic..sorry)
Bio: For half her life she was feared and hated. She now travels, to find out about herself, and her family. Hoping to find friends, and some excitement.

Jaisy sat quietly under the stars. She stared at the brightest one, right beside the bright glowing, full moon.
Last edited by Wrathe-sama on Aug 04, 2008 8:52am, edited 3 times in total.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Wrathe, the opening says, "But your character must be human when you start. If you choose to be a crown holder, you cannot have it in the first couple of posts." so please edit your post))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

Name: Avery
Crown Holder (yes/no): yes
Pic or Description: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/217/ ... rl34hd.png
Bio: Since she was young she always had alot on her mind. She was a popular girl in her old city but then she had to move to a small town in Nova scotia. Avery was actually quite happy that she wasnt always beind payed attention too, just some peace and quiet.

It was a beautiful evening and Avery was sitting on a tree branch looking out into the ocean. She was deep in thought.
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Name: Kai Uchia
Crown Holder: Yes
Pic or Description: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/l ... 0c9d39.jpg
Bio: she's been living alone for some years and has been intersexted in the myths of these crowns ever since her father had told her about them and dreams on getting her hands on one.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((By the way the crown cannot be used to make more crowns))
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

(( okay got it ^^ ))
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((can do^^ I was sorta rushed, my uncle wanted me off, so I had to guess half of what I put down, I was going to re do it anyways.)

Jaisy lay under the stars, her eyes closed. The gentle breeze seemed to cool her warm body down.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((So are you going to edit the profile? You have to find it in a couple posts, not just be hiding it until))
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((I will...when I remember how^^, I haven't edited my profile in a while. I've had 2, and I've forgotten v.v))

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well on the post with your character there is a button that says edit, click that and you can change it))
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((Gracias, I forget v.v))

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((You still haven't changed it......))
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((My first post, right?))

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Yep......))
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((Okay^^))