Island of Mystery

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Island of Mystery

Post by Goldenwolf »

Sorry about the length please try to read it all :heh:

One day, a beautiful cruise ship sailed across the Pacific Ocean, taking rich beautiful passengers with it. But one night, a terrible storm hit and in the ferocious waves, the ship capsized and sank beneath the stormy sea. There were a few survivors, a mix of the rich beautiful passengers, and the ships crew. They clung to floating pieces of luggage and ship wreck for a day, until, to their relief, an island came into sight.

The island was rich with fruit trees and the land was fertile for planting food. A fresh water river ran through the island, to the sea and edible fish were plenty both in the ocean and the river. But after a week of living, two leader figures fought and broke apart from each other, splitting the group of survivors into two groups. One group went to make homes in the forest, the other stayed on the beach.

Now, unbeknown to the survivors, this island had mysteries. At night, fierce roars rang across the island and strange glows erupted in the sky, day and night. Fires started on their own, and where there wasn't even a plant before, a great tree had erupted, full size.

After a month on the island, a farmer from the Beach Tribe, their flag, a tortoise, uncovered a shining blue stone in the sand. It was the size of an ostrich egg and glowing with its own light. They left it in the leaders hut over night, and by morning it was gone. The strange symbol that was on the stone, was now on the farmer who had found it, on their hand. This farmer found that they could control water.

Now the same thing happened in the Forest Tribe, their flag a tiger, and she found a green stone. The next morning, she had the symbol on her hand and could control earth. Both tribes are confused and scared of these new powers, but long to find other stones.

We start a month into island life. The farmers have had their new powers a couple of days.

The Beach Tribe live in caves, with wooden fronts on them, doors and windows. They had a separate sleeping area for men and woman, a communal dinning room, a kitchen and a storage room. In the rooms that are within the cave system are lit by lamps. Just off the beach, a fenced off area is where vegetables is being grown.

The Forest Tribe lives in the forest, with three tree houses built high into the trees, linked by floating walkways. One room for men, one for women, and one dining room/kitchen. A large hole was dug into the ground, covered by a wooden door, for storage and a area cleared for growing veg. Ladders link the tree houses to the ground.

IF YOU WANT A POWER PLEASE PM ME FOR A LIST OF AVALIABLE POWER STONES AND WHEN YOU CAN GET THEM!

Characters Available:
Beach Tribe
Leader: Mew Vanilla
Cook: Pink Supervisor|El
Farmer with power: The Brown-Eyed Boy
Normal farmer:
Medic/Doctor: Seras
Nurse:
Builder 1:
Builder 2:

Forest Tribe

Leader:
Cook: Goldenwolf
Farmer with power: Goldenwolf
Normal Farmer:
Medic/Doctor: Nathan~Chevalier
Nurse:
Builder 1:
Builder 2:

Character Sheet:
Name:
Crew or Passenger?:
Tribe:
Position in Tribe:
Bio:
App:
Misc:
Last edited by Goldenwolf on Aug 27, 2008 1:04pm, edited 2 times in total.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Island of Mystery

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Kitty Jacobs
Sex: female
Crew or Passenger?: Passenger
Tribe: Forest Tribe
Position in Tribe: Farmer (helps with cooking as well)
Bio: Kitty was from a rich family, taking a holiday cruise with her boyfriend. The night the ship sunk, her boyfriend saved her by dragging her onto a floating piece of wood, which acted like a raft. When the tribe split, they choose to live together with the Forest tribe. One day, when she was digging to plant some veg, she uncovered the stone and took it back to the females hut. They cooed round it and left it over night. In the morning it had gone and Kitty woke with the power of earth. She uses it to nurse her plants to good health and makes them grow faster. She is also thinking about started a new project of molding the trees into more huts.
App: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/ ... travis.jpg (blonde hair blue eyes)
Misc:

Name: Nathaniel Madly
Sex: male
Crew or Passenger?: Passenger
Tribe: Forest Tribe
Position in Tribe: Cook (helps Kitty farm as well)
Bio: Nathaniel is from a relatively poor family compared to Kitty, but her mother paid for both of them to go on the trip, so took the chance to see what it was like. Saving his girlfriend, he has stuck with her, through everything, on the island.
App: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/ ... helion.jpg but with black hair
Misc:
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

can i be the farmer that controls water? if yes, here is my profile:

Name: Ty Jacobs
Sex: Male
Crew or Passenger?: Stowaway
Tribe: The Beach Tribe
Position in Tribe: Farmer
Bio: While digging up veggies nearby, he found a shiny blue stone. He showed it around the village and it stayed in the leader's hut over night. The next morning, the symbol on it was on his hand and now he can control water. He uses it to help water the plants he and other farmers plant
App: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... hthMax.jpg
Misc: He is Kitty's brother(if thats ok by you Goldenwolf). He hid on the ship, jealous of his sister. He wanted to go to on the cruise too, but was told no. So he sneaked on the ship and stayed hidden from Kitty to avoid her wrath.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Name: Cara Clineski
Crew or Passenger: Passenger
Tribe: Beach Tribe
Position in tribe: Leader
Bio: Cara was on the cruise with her family before it sank. Her parents died and she felt horrible not being able to save them. She's a very strong swimmer and she could've been on the Olypmic team so she made it safely to the island. She became the Leader of the tribe by taking charge and giving out all the ideas for building the tribe up. She's usually very nice but if you cross her you will be subject to her wrath. She's somewhat jealous of Ty since he has the power so she treats him very well but will crush him if he tries to revolt against her. Some wonder if she has a secret crush on him.
App: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa54 ... tecute.jpg
Misc: She doesn't really trust the Forest tribe but remains civil with them.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((can we start or do we need more people?))

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

Name: Alkelie D. Halliwel
Passenger: son of welthy family
Tribe: Forest
Position in tribe: doctor
bio: unknowned
looks: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb28 ... aytime.jpg
Last edited by Nathan~Chevalier on Aug 22, 2008 3:39am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((Nathan......Goldenwolf already took the earth powers. and i took the water. you need to wait and find one))

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

((So when are we starting?))
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i'm back ^_^

Name: Luri Avery
Sex: male
Crew or Passenger?: passenger
Tribe: beach
Position in Tribe: cook
Bio: The beach tribe cook, he is a son of a world famous cook (who is missing) and had been cooking since he was 10. he isn't a trained chef but knows enough to keep everyone safe and cook appetizing food. he has a weak body so he is prone to getting sick so he had decidd to stay with the beach tribe
App: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/minikun/Will.jpg
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((u know what i say we start without wolf i dont think shes coming back to this rp, she was on yesterday morning))

*Alkelie is walking thru the jungle following his nurse assistant Amalia*

Hey Amalia, what is it that u wanted to show me?

*Amalia looks back*

its just ahead, its the strangest thing ive ever seen...

*They get to a cave entrance and infront of the entrance theres dead animal corpses everywhere*

So what do u think happened Alkelie

----------------------------------------

I dont know it looks like they didnt get attacked by another animal

*examines them closely*

seems that they died out of exhaust like the energy got sucked out of them, maybe if i go into the cave?..

*looks at Amalia*

PLz wait for me out here we cant have the only 2 doctors in tribe go in

*Alkelie walks into the cave*

its kinda dark but nothing seems to be strange in here....

*Alkelie Starts to get a bit dizzy*

feels like my energy is deepleding

*Alklei sees a shine coming from inside the cave and theres a little figure of a human with a white gem in the middle and picks it up, then he suddenly feels energized*

This is a woerd stone? i better take it back to examine it..

*Alkelie leaves the cave and sees amalia outside*

There was something not so normal inside im taking it to the lab to study it...

*As they are talking the animal corpses get up and start moving like if they were waking from a short nap*

Amalia i think we better get out of here for now....

Yes sir Alkelie....

*alkelie returns to the lab and examins the rock for a while un till its 3 am and he falls asleep infront of the table, by morning he wakes up and finds that the stone is no longer there*
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((u know what i say we start without wolf i dont think shes coming back to this rp, she was on yesterday morning))

*Alkelie is walking thru the jungle following his nurse assistant Amalia*

Hey Amalia, what is it that u wanted to show me?

*Amalia looks back*

its just ahead, its the strangest thing ive ever seen...

*They get to a cave entrance and infront of the entrance theres dead animal corpses everywhere*

So what do u think happened Alkelie

----------------------------------------

I dont know it looks like they didnt get attacked by another animal

*examines them closely*

seems that they died out of exhaust like the energy got sucked out of them, maybe if i go into the cave?..

*looks at Amalia*

PLz wait for me out here we cant have the only 2 doctors in tribe go in

*Alkelie walks into the cave*

its kinda dark but nothing seems to be strange in here....

*Alkelie Starts to get a bit dizzy*

feels like my energy is deepleding

*Alklei sees a shine coming from inside the cave and theres a little figure of a human with a white gem in the middle and picks it up, then he suddenly feels energized*

This is a woerd stone? i better take it back to examine it..

*Alkelie leaves the cave and sees amalia outside*

There was something not so normal inside im taking it to the lab to study it...

*As they are talking the animal corpses get up and start moving like if they were waking from a short nap*

Amalia i think we better get out of here for now....

Yes sir Alkelie....

*alkelie returns to the lab and examins the rock for a while un till its 3 am and he falls asleep infront of the table, by morning he wakes up and finds that the stone is no longer there*

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

like every morning Luri was the first to wake up. he was never able to sleep in and as cook he would alwayse prepare meals while everyone was asleep and woke them up later when the food was done

he had walked outisde of the mens living area and had went to the garden where he would get the vegetablesand check the cage they set off by the beach to catch seafood. he had decided to go to the cage first and had stretched as he walked down the beach. the sun was rising and the sky was a pale orange, the waves calming and he could hear seabirds out in the distance.

"if we weren't lossed this would be really really relaxing" he laughed to himself and waded toward the cage. there was a cray fish but nothing else he took the cage andwalked toward he garden to get the vegetables.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

(( hey i have a pet crayfish sp i hope ur not trying to cook it?))

*Alkelie looked at the figure and the gem on it was gone*

Amalia? have u seen what happened to the gem?

*Amalia gets up and looks confused*

no idea...

*Amalia looks at at alkelie's neck*

Sir when did u get a tatoo on ur neck?

*Alkelie looks at her suprised and checks his neck on a mirror*

WHAT THE HELL!! when did this get here?

*Alkelie looks at his neck more closely*

This is the same symbol as in the white gem on that figure... Nurse Amalia plz could u make sure the labs under lock down, if any others need medical attention plz take care of them i need to look more into this.

*Nurse Amalia goes to the office and makes sure no ones goes into the lab*

Now then according to0 what happened when i took this out of the cave, i might have a theory but this goes againts science believes...

*alkelie keeps generating ideas in his lab*

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

(( i join later))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((lulz sorry I will come back!! its okay that you started without me XD i had been gone a while

Since were starting, ya'll all want ya powers straight away. But please, if you want them now NATHAN please PM me about avaliable stones and where they are and what they do...since its pretty integral to the story line.))

Kitty sat on the edge of a patch of dug up earth. Small sprouts sat in neat lines across the dark soil, bright green showing up clearly. She smiled gently and placed her fingers into the earth, closing her eyes and feeling the power seep through her and into the ground. Magic ran through to the plants and were sucked up into the sprouts, infusing them with resistance and quicker growing. They shot up an inch, and Kitty opened her eyes and smiled.
"That should do them. Now to water them," she stood, brushed down her hands and turned, jumped, and then grinned.
"Nathan, please don't stand behind me without warning me, you made me jump!" Nathaniel Madly grinned back
"I like watching you work!"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

(( ok srry ill send ya the pm but i wanted to get one fast cause u and brown eyes got urs right away))

*Alkelie finally leaves his office but does'nt say much to anyone and looks at some files*