Champions: Hero's of Might and Mana!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Champions: Hero's of Might and Mana!

Post by Legendary_Esper »

Champions: Hero’s of Might and Mana.

Silence.

The hollow halls of The Castle, Aretha, swallowed all the sounds that even dared to invade its pit of deafness. Moonlight hailed from the stain glass windows that were as tall as the walls, columns of stone held the massive ceiling afloot with impressive designs that were meant for a castle.

The stone walls were a comfort of protection…though not in this age.

Helena, the Queen of Aretha, rested her chin upon a balled fist.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... n.jpg?o=51

Two days ago she became the crowned queen of Aretha on the northern continent of Astoria. With four great continents as the central powers in the world she had come into the seat of power at the age of nineteen, unheard of in most societies. She assumed the throne after her father the great Hero of Aretha was murdered returning home from desiging a peace treaty with the neighboring continent to the east. Triphrum was the continent that connected by a long stretch of land to Aretha its east fairing neighbors…no one truly knows the circumstances of the King’s death but it shocked the kingdom.

Queen Helena worried for her country now that it was under the control of a naïve queen, would the other of the three nations would divert an attack against them?

That is why she sent a decree throughout the continent, to the main cities of Areas, Aphurni and Amaculan stating that Champions of great Might must come forth and aid their country. Whether it be for dangerous, suicidal missions to the continents of the south and west. Or intelligence missions to the isle eastward or even to seek out the mysterious tribes of the Hyphan islands, and find their secrets.

Anyone willing to come and aid her…she needed them now.

The decree went as followed…

“Dear citizens…
Our country is in desprite need. This tragedy haunts even now and I fear the trouble is not yet over. As we all know, Oburan of the South has been our enemy for many generations. Saduna of the West though nutral may rethink their status as they have recently come under new commands as well…I pray that Triphrum, our neighbor continent has heard the plea of my father and will not attack…but that cannot be for sure.
That is why I say this.
Champions of Aretha, in three days time make way to Aretha’s Palace in the Archa Mountains and come before me. Aid us now while we still have a chance, before an invasion…before everything is lost.
Your Queen.
Helena.”

Aretha is a vunerable continent now. Helena is a new fledgling Queen, but knows that without great Champions the country will fall and all of its people will become slaves.

You who join this RP will become the Champions.

Once you have council with the Queen you will be sent on certain missions, whether it is to defend an outpost under attack, to sail to far islands where a mysterious tribe lurks or to infiltrate an opposing continent and find out any information about the plans they may have.

{Name:
App:
Mana:
Weapon:
Continent:
Champion:}

Classes:
Fighter
Cleric
Barbarian
Beast Master
Sorcerer
Knight
Assasin

Mana:
Fire
Water
Healing
Holy
Lightening
Poison
Earth
Summon Element
Summon Undead
Dark
((please don’t have super mana powers like… firestorm tornado inferno that destroys half the continent, keep it toned down))

Champion:
Just make up a town, Arena or place that you became the hero/champion in.

Name: Alexandra Halo
Class: Cleric
App: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 21.jpg?o=3
Mana: Healing, Holy.
Weapon: Single Sword.
Continent: Aretha.
Champion: The Temple of Valor.

Name: Lawrence Falene

Class: Socerer
App: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=592
Mana: Summon Element, Holy
Weapon: Spells
Continent: Aretha
Champion: Atruis Monastary

Name: Edgar Mallow
Class: Knight
App: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=108
Mana: None.
Weapon: Cross-bow
Continent: Aretha
Champion: Aretha Castle.

I will also be most of the characters as in the three guide characters that accompany whomever on their missions. No one can come from the southern continent unless I autherize it, it will be the main “evil” entity.

No godmode, you can be hurt, there are a lot mor enemies then you think, watch your back and prepare for a continental invasion…you may have to start the invasion as a one man team… Romance is encouraged, no cyber.

You can only have up to TWO CHARACTERS. That's it. It will get too messy if there are more.

Enjoy!
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Champions: Hero's of Might and Mana!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Name: Rozac Jinkusu
Class: Assassin
App: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... /ninja.jpg
Mana: none
Weapon: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... apiers.jpg (both of them, but he only uses one at a time) and http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... HK2027.jpg
Continent: Arthea
Champion: Assassin's Guild.
Other: He has these seven daggers hidden under his clothes. no one can see them, and they are extremely flat so that are easily hidden in different spots on his body and they look like this: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... aggers.jpg
just because he is helping doesnt mean he is a good guy. he knows that by helping, he can live longer to kill other people. so dont mistake him for a good person.
Last edited by The Brown-Eyed Boy on Sep 09, 2008 8:41am, edited 2 times in total.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i join later
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

{Name:Jeremy
Class: Fighter
App: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78 ... t/hgy2.png **with light blue eyes*
Mana: Summon Undead
Weapon: none
Continent: arthe
Champion:} Will known everwhere he have been his been the best of the best of hand combat.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

awesome awesome, we need at least a few more people to join before I start, although if none do i will definately start it anyways!
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

awesome!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait....i may be able to get another person....let me see.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

Name: Alkelie D. Halliwel
class: sorcerer
APP: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa23 ... me-guy.jpg
Mana: Summon Elemental beings
weapon: incantation
continent: Amaculan
Champion: Forest of Sorrow, almost no one heard of him thou, to many he is a simple tailor.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Alright this seems like enough people for now if others join later that's fine too! Just to be sure where everyone is at, I would like everyone to post at least one post of where their character is, so i can dispatch my characters to their locations.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie was at his tailoring shop in Amaculan, next to the forest of sorrow*

okay its almost ready,just one more stitch *he finished a beautiful weading down and groom suit*

yes i might dare say its my most beautiful dress yet *then he keeps working on other clothes and designs*
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Edgar shuddered.

This forest always gave him the willies, its creepy trees, with its creepy wind and that stupid owl that wouldn't stop hoot-hooting at him...the name of the forest was obvious as to why it so creepy.

The Forest of Sorrow...even he a Champion had little taste for the livings near such a place as this but, his business was most important in this place. Another Champion was rumored to be around here, and if this were true he must seek him out immediately and plead for his patience in listening to the Queen's request of his skills.

He sighed. He always got the dirty jobs. He did perk up at the sign of life beyond the Sorrow woods, the village of Amaculan would be his destination he only hoped that he could without the aid of other companions skills deduce where that Champion was hiding. He stopped and jumped down from Griffin his noble steed and felt the edge of his cape snag and tear.

"Blasphemous twig! I shall slay you where you root!" his face red with anger as he pulled a small dagger from his boot and knelt to the twig. "Any final words my little pointy friend!?" he swung at the twig and cut it at the base.

Standing up he sighed, with tearful eyes. "Alas my Flanora Cloak, bested by a mere twig, it's sneak attack was admirable!" he looked towards the town. "I hope they have a tailor well enough to mend such a valuable cape!" he snorted and trudged on towards the village.

He was so unlucky!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac was sitting in his office in Valdek. He was head of the Assassin's Guild and was worried about the state of affairs of this country. He just sent some assassins on missions to take care of some people from other countries. This was troublesome. There were people to torture who had been caught. He needed that information. But he couldnt do anything but wait to give orders as the top assassin. He decided to take a walk in town.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie finishes other work and decides to take a break by taking a stroll and eating berries near the forest*

such fond memorys of the past *sigh*
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

The whispers of the townspeople echoed in her ears.

Her armor chiming a metallic sound, her heels clicked as she walked down the cobblestone street. In a sea of peasants where the average clothing was simple cloth leggings and shirts boots if you were lucky enough to have something to cover your feet. Such poverty though the town was aspiring to be a more successful town than most on this continent of Astoria.

"Lady Halo!" a small voice called out, a child's bright eyes beamed as he stopped in front of her. "Lady Halo thank you so much for finding my daddy!"

Alexandra Halo, a tall woman with statuesque features and armor that gleamed in the sunlight, gave him little acknowledgment and continued walking down the street leaving the boy behind. In this city armor such as her was not seen everyday, on rare occasions a knight may pass through but it was truly rare.

Valdek was a town that Alexandra had visited on an off-hand request from a dying old man. She aided his request though he perished soon after just days she had set off from Valdek's sister village, Vurna.

She stopped.

She could feel it. She could hear it though faint, a distant whisper on the edge of hearing, where only the brave could tread where only a Champion can make waves on the Plane of Valor. The Champion that was rumored to reside in this town was indeed a powerful one, if by what she could merely sense from this brief breath across the planes, he was a seasoned killer. Perhaps an unholy man such as this, is why it was she had been sent to Valdek in order to persuade him to aid in the cause of Champions.

==================

Edgar could tell that this wasn't right. He was sure he had to make a left at the stump near that old moldy tree and then a right at the stone that had an ugly face.

He was lost. He knew it. For a champion he disgraced himself in being able to navigate through this wretched place, if only Lady Halo were here or even he would tolerate Lawrence's presence if he could give him the slightest inclination as to what direction he needed to go and where the champion would be.

Wouldn't it be just the luckiest thing if he were just to meet the Champion here in this forest? By happenstance? Sighing he walked along with Griffin in tow, though he was perked by the sight at a figure in the distance, finally human contact!

"Oh my good sir I am lost!"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac noticed a knight walking through town. He noticed that a little boy tried to say something but was ignored. That pissed him off. He hated nobility who ignored the commoners. He heard that her name was Halo. She may be a champion, but she doesnt act it. He appeared if front of her. "Lady Halo, it is a pleasure to see you. Is there anyway to help you. And it's not polite to ignore those who say thank you for a service preformed. I am the new leader of this town. My name is Rozac." Assassins in town subtly gathered around, ready to help Rozac if he needed it. People started leaving the area; they didnt want to be involved in a conflict where the head assassin and a knight were fighting.
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Alexandra rose a brow at the man brash who made an impolite gesture, by not having another introduce him. Though she knew who this man was, it rolled off him in waves the chilling scars he bore the heinous acts he'd seen and the murderers he harbored.

"The child does not seemed displeased for my lack of acknowledgment." She stated while noticing slight irregularities from the crowd. "I gave him full attention while retaining his father for him I see not why I continue if only something should happen to him because of his involvement with me."

Who would have thought assassin's so noble? Perhaps these were different from the men who had fallen before her previously. Were they going to carry out the bounty that had been warranted for her or was the man that stood in front of her, really the Champion that would be worthy enough for such a large cause? Would he even listen to her? Most likely not.

"In any case," she bowed, though it was barely a nod of the head. "I am here to speak with the Champion in Valdek. I suspect that it is you."
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Legendary_Esper wrote: ==================

Edgar could tell that this wasn't right. He was sure he had to make a left at the stump near that old moldy tree and then a right at the stone that had an ugly face.

He was lost. He knew it. For a champion he disgraced himself in being able to navigate through this wretched place, if only Lady Halo were here or even he would tolerate Lawrence's presence if he could give him the slightest inclination as to what direction he needed to go and where the champion would be.

Wouldn't it be just the luckiest thing if he were just to meet the Champion here in this forest? By happenstance? Sighing he walked along with Griffin in tow, though he was perked by the sight at a figure in the distance, finally human contact!

"Oh my good sir I am lost!"
*Alkelie looks at him* Ur from Nobility arent u? why are u all the way out here for? *Then Alkelie notices his cape* omg this material its superb, its wonderful *then he notices the rip* omg what a crime, u riped it, come with me to my shop ill get ya out of the forest and fix this cape at the same time