Champions: Hero's of Might and Mana!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: Champions: Hero's of Might and Mana!

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*Alkelie is dodging attacks from monsters skillfully while the golem keeps smashing them*

it seems he wont last for long, i wish this creatures would just stopped coming *sigh*

*Alkelie jumps when one of them tries to swing at him and he drop kicks him and flips back landing next to the golem*
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper »

((this is for brown-eyed boy))

Uvia looked disgusted. "You're a brash man, it makes me sick." She smiled. "However dirty assassins are always the best.

She snapped her fingers and one of the creatures brought a drink to her. "Rozac I hope you agree that Aretha is a falling country, in fact I bet upon being enlisted by this...pathetic Cleric, you simply wanted amnesty for your people, you wanted their ensured safety?"

Uvia laughed. "Yes and I am sure that Alexandra rejected that idea whole-heartedly!"

She gazed down at the Cleric. "Rozac...Oburan can ensure your peoples safety, we value useful people such as assassins and can give you free passage to Oburan, you can plunder and murder without prosecution if you do ONE thing."

Edgar, tattered and torn dashed into the room, he screamed out while clubbing one of the creatures. "Rozac don't stand their help Alexandra to escape!"

Uvia flashed a hand and three creatures heavily armored grabbed Edgar. "Silence! Rozac, KILL Alexandra and you will get everything that you want!"

Edgar groaned. "Don't you'll be sentencing yourself to death Rozac!"

"That fool merely wants to protect the woman he loves," Uvia barked. "He simply doesn't care about you but about her! You've seen her two lackies, Edgar and Lawrence, they would walk through fire or death for her, he wants her life to be sparred even if you die."

"YOU'LL BE CURSED!" Edgar screamed out.

"SHUT HIM UP!" Uvia commanded.

The creatures knocked him out.

Uvia let go of her burst of anger and turned to Rozac with a smile. "Now, just disregard what that fool said and kill her, once she's dead you'll get everything you want!"
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Nathan~Chevalier wrote:*Alkelie is dodging attacks from monsters skillfully while the golem keeps smashing them*

it seems he wont last for long, i wish this creatures would just stopped coming *sigh*

*Alkelie jumps when one of them tries to swing at him and he drop kicks him and flips back landing next to the golem*
Lawrence couldn't hold out, not for this long, he glanced back to Alkelie and flagged him down. They had to group together and use a protective barrier in order to stay off the creatures.

"Alk we have to combine our magic and cast a barrier around here, we need to purge these creatures and hold out until the others return!" Lawrence called while tossing his book in front of him, it hovered as the pages flipped to the back where a special incantation was. "Quickly, we must use our magic together! It is the only way!"
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie runs infront of him and sits down on the floor behind him and puts his hand on his shoulder*

ill lend u my power because i cant cast all i know how to do is summon elememtals
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac considered for a moment. "Do I have your guarantee that my people and I are free? If so, lets shake on it." He walked over to her and held out his hand.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Nathan~Chevalier wrote:*Alkelie runs infront of him and sits down on the floor behind him and puts his hand on his shoulder*

ill lend u my power because i cant cast all i know how to do is summon elememtals
Lawrence nodded and started chanting a shield spell, first it would purge the creatures from the village and create a barrier...for only a short time, if the others didn't hurry...they wouldn't last.
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Rozac considered for a moment. "Do I have your guarantee that my people and I are free? If so, lets shake on it." He walked over to her and held out his hand.

Uvia smiled delighted. "Of course your people will be absolutely safe," she grasped his hand and shook it. "Now...Kill her quickly."

"I wouldn't...if...I were you..." Alexandra slurred out as she mustered her strength merely to talk. "I'm cursed...if you kill me,"

Uvia hissed while flashing her hand towards the cage, the shocks made Alexandra scream as they coursed agony throughout her. "Kill her now!"
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

so i guess its now or never *Alkelie grasps his shoulders tighter and he feels a pinch from a on his shoulders , then Alkelie grabs lawrence tighter pulling him really close to his body and he whispers in his ear* dont move shh shh, if u move itll spread more dangerously, by now ur hands and legs should be locked under paralysis u shant be able to move *Alkelie licks his ear* u people really are a piece of work, did u really think we woulndt find out about the queens plans to gather champions, we have spies even within castle walls, so it was easy to spread the rumor about the Champion of the Forest of Sorrow *Starts to giggle menincenly* i cant believe u fell for that one, ive been a spy in this country for years and ive just been activated, you could not beggin to imagine the horror of living in that quiet village, ive been craving killing for ever *alkelie licks his neck* but i dont got the time for this, ive got lots to do, by now the rest of those champions must be begging for their lives, im sure she didnt find it hard to trick that rouge *alkelie starts to walk and sits on top of his horse* dont worry this creatures wont kill u first, first theyll slaughter the whole village while u just sit and watch then they will come for u, ur only hope is that crying champion, im sure hell be done in no time *The creatures come out of the forest in a bigger number and walk past Alkelie and into the village*

See ya later, and when u go to the other side tell that clumsy cape guy, Srry it had to end this way *Alkelie starts to ride on his way to Uvia*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Legendary_Esper wrote:Uvia smiled delighted. "Of course your people will be absolutely safe," she grasped his hand and shook it. "Now...Kill her quickly."

"I wouldn't...if...I were you..." Alexandra slurred out as she mustered her strength merely to talk. "I'm cursed...if you kill me,"

Uvia hissed while flashing her hand towards the cage, the shocks made Alexandra scream as they coursed agony throughout her. "Kill her now!"
Rozac grinned. He tightened his grip on Uvia's hand. He then twisted her arm behind her and had a hidden dagger ather throat. "You took one of my kind's life. Now I take yours. And as if I would betray the country that gave me my livelyhood. Plus, I have a certain fondness for this country that I cant explain." He pushed the dagger harder against her throat drawing a little blood. "Edgar, free Halo now!"
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

((Edgar is unconscious......))

Uvia rolled her eyes as she smiled. "So foolish. Kill me, see if I die. The only person that can kill me, is that Cleric you condemned to chains." she smirked while pushing her throat against the knife allowing it to cut her deeply.

Instead of blood gushing out, it was black tar.

Uvia laughed as she swiveled around, the dagger cutting across her neck as she easily slid away, even his arm could not grip her. "Perhaps you should check who you're trying to kill first," she held up her right hand so the back could be seen, and the glowing bright mark that was stained in black glowed and her neck healed. "I was once a Cleric of Aretha. You can't kill me so easily assassin."

Uvia turned to Alexandra. "Unfortunately that wretch can." she waved her hand for two larger more hideous creatures came towards Rozac. "Even I am not so foolish to have one of my creatures kill her, it would become a nightmare if," she giggled. "Why should I explain to you."

Alexandra coughed heavily blood coming out of her mouth and splatting on the ground. "Rozac...run...if she forces you to kill...me...the curse is,"

"How noble! A murderer trying to save a murderer." Uvia laughed. "Oh how ironic would it be if you're dirty history were to be unveiled to this murderer," She turned to Rozac. "You should have taken this deal. It would have saved you from watching all you care for burn."

Uvia looked at Alexandra. "Oburan has a high bounty on your head, Alexandra the Champion of Valor, the last Cleric and the only being standing between heaven and hell clashing upon this world."

Alexandra narrowed her eyes as she rattled the chains, it was almost...there. She glanced to Uvia, while taking a moment to gaze at Rozac, they would have one chance at killing Uvia. If Rozac could manage to distract those two gigantic monsters for a mere second...Alexandra would have one chance at killing Uvia...
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Nathan~Chevalier wrote:so i guess its now or never *Alkelie grasps his shoulders tighter and he feels a pinch from a on his shoulders , then Alkelie grabs lawrence tighter pulling him really close to his body and he whispers in his ear* dont move shh shh, if u move itll spread more dangerously, by now ur hands and legs should be locked under paralysis u shant be able to move *Alkelie licks his ear* u people really are a piece of work, did u really think we woulndt find out about the queens plans to gather champions, we have spies even within castle walls, so it was easy to spread the rumor about the Champion of the Forest of Sorrow *Starts to giggle menincenly* i cant believe u fell for that one, ive been a spy in this country for years and ive just been activated, you could not beggin to imagine the horror of living in that quiet village, ive been craving killing for ever *alkelie licks his neck* but i dont got the time for this, ive got lots to do, by now the rest of those champions must be begging for their lives, im sure she didnt find it hard to trick that rouge *alkelie starts to walk and sits on top of his horse* dont worry this creatures wont kill u first, first theyll slaughter the whole village while u just sit and watch then they will come for u, ur only hope is that crying champion, im sure hell be done in no time *The creatures come out of the forest in a bigger number and walk past Alkelie and into the village*

See ya later, and when u go to the other side tell that clumsy cape guy, Srry it had to end this way *Alkelie starts to ride on his way to Uvia*

Lawrence couldn't believe this, then again he could. None of this was out of the ordinary and thankfully it had been him to stay behind. The Champions were showing their true faces and it was becoming vastly clear the war was already started.

Poor boy however, who did he think he was trying to outwit?

Lawrence felt his fingers move, yes it was a good trick indeed but Lawrence was different from average men who would have been paralyzed by that cheap attempt...but he was not an ordinary man, neither was Edgar but hopefully they still didn't realize what was going on...

He turned his head to see where Alkelie had dashed off to, towards the mansion where Uvia was. Perfect, a trap had been set and hopefully Rozac had not tread the same path as Alkelie.

For Alexandra would hold no forgiveness.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie makes it to the Mansion but instead of going thru the front he Opened a passage from the side and started to walk down directly to the lab, he made it to a screen where he can see whats going on inside the lab but unless he made noise, he wouldnt be noticed* ~i see shes got this under control~ *hes thinking to himself*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Legendary_Esper wrote:((Edgar is unconscious......))

Uvia rolled her eyes as she smiled. "So foolish. Kill me, see if I die. The only person that can kill me, is that Cleric you condemned to chains." she smirked while pushing her throat against the knife allowing it to cut her deeply.

Instead of blood gushing out, it was black tar.

Uvia laughed as she swiveled around, the dagger cutting across her neck as she easily slid away, even his arm could not grip her. "Perhaps you should check who you're trying to kill first," she held up her right hand so the back could be seen, and the glowing bright mark that was stained in black glowed and her neck healed. "I was once a Cleric of Aretha. You can't kill me so easily assassin."

Uvia turned to Alexandra. "Unfortunately that wretch can." she waved her hand for two larger more hideous creatures came towards Rozac. "Even I am not so foolish to have one of my creatures kill her, it would become a nightmare if," she giggled. "Why should I explain to you."

Alexandra coughed heavily blood coming out of her mouth and splatting on the ground. "Rozac...run...if she forces you to kill...me...the curse is,"

"How noble! A murderer trying to save a murderer." Uvia laughed. "Oh how ironic would it be if you're dirty history were to be unveiled to this murderer," She turned to Rozac. "You should have taken this deal. It would have saved you from watching all you care for burn."

Uvia looked at Alexandra. "Oburan has a high bounty on your head, Alexandra the Champion of Valor, the last Cleric and the only being standing between heaven and hell clashing upon this world."

Alexandra narrowed her eyes as she rattled the chains, it was almost...there. She glanced to Uvia, while taking a moment to gaze at Rozac, they would have one chance at killing Uvia. If Rozac could manage to distract those two gigantic monsters for a mere second...Alexandra would have one chance at killing Uvia...
Rozac looked at ALexandra and saw she had had plan. He looked at the creatures in front of him. He threw his dagger at one of them seeing it go in, but not do any damage to it what-so-ever. He sighed as he took out a rapier. Seeing how both creatures were bigger than he was, he ran, jumped off the midsection of one of the creatures and tried to cut the head off of the other creature.
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

((Ok pay attention to this post because it will involve everyone!))

Alexandra watched and the moment that Rozac pulled his dagger she let out a heavy breath, her arms shuddered as they pulsed with a coursing adrenaline.

Uvia's eyes widened as she watched Alexandra's muscles flex, her body start to glow with an ominous light. In a burst of white light as bright as the sun, the bars to the cage along with the rest of the restraints diminished with the shear power.

Alexandra stood, her wings flexed. http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=341

This form was an abomination to the laws of human nature, when the bonds of humanity are broken and the line between mortal and monster. Alexandra was no better than the creatures that Uvia had created...but in order to stay on this mortal coil and fight this battle...the fires that were churning was beginning to spill over.

All Clerics, not just Alexandra, have a second form.

The battle of Melenora was proof of this...but later for that matter.

Alexandra unsheathed a glowing blade, its curves and symbols were that of holy design and created for the soul purpose of slaying fallen Clerics, known as Celmatora. Uvia was one of them, a Cleric that can change form into something hellish and beastly.

Uvia would not have a chance to change. Alexandra in one swift moment had decapitated Uvia's head, cutting it clean from the neck and severing it off. The sword had scorched the flesh never allowing it a chance to regenerate.

She looked to the creatures that Rozac was dealing with and from her spot at least twenty feet away she swiped her sword in a outwards motion, a stream of light flew across the ground.

"Holy strike!" she called as it hit the large beast and sliced him in half, she quickly dispatched the two that were holding Edgar, her form wouldn't last. "Rozac we must leave this place and go to the Castle the war is spilling into Aretha and this is no place to make a battleground!"

-------------------------------------------

((This is for Nathan, I promised and here I will deliver!))

The quiet fog that cast its shadow over the village of Apris, the fire that burned and created the smog that was covering the land made him breath with delight.

This town had fallen so easily. Their invasion was perfect, so covert...so unpredictable that the Queen will surrender within two days. He applauded himself at the talent he had of commanding mindless troops.

Commander Vargo Shun, http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... jpg?o=1011

Stood gazing at his latest conquest.

A quivering man quickly came over to him. "My lord it appears that Uvia has made contact with the Champions."

"Really?" he laughed. "She was of no real use anyways," he smirked and waved his hand. "What of my pet Alkelie? Is he still alive I wonder?"

"All reports indicated that his infiltration was a complete success," the man shivered. "Sir Alkelie, is undoubtedly on his way here to report."

"He must have been comprimised...well it will be good to see him," Vargo narrowed his eyes. "I want to know everything about that woman. The last Cleric...and her little pets."

"Yes sir, we'll send an escort party to meet him." the man dashed off to prepare the escort group.

"Alkelie my dear child what have you to tell me?" he whispered to himself as he took another deep breath of the dirty fog.

((I know it was long but it got the story moving, PS trust me, I will not be the only one with a different form just let me explain to your characters about it...trust me, the intent was to...lol just trust me))
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie saw Uvia get slashed*
seems she couldn't handle this after all *Alkelie makes it back to the top and mounts his horse* well no sense in me staying here, id better get this report to that man, hes always been unhappy with lateness since i was a child, *sigh* its been 5 years i wonder if hes still the same *As Alkelie leaves he looks back at Edgar's Horse, on his sattle was a paper package with a Brand new made Cape, Blue and Silver with a special glow to it*

*sigh* i wonder why i felt the necessity to do this *Alkelie keeps riding*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**i try to read most of the posted and if my posted doesn't make sense cause, im trying to make the fill in when i been gone sorry i bbeen very very busy with a lot of drama**

Jeremy was getting ver exhausted his hair was wet of sweat...He look around and decide thats hand to hand combat wasn't enought. Jeremy growled and look at the enemy very sternly and want to do the summoned but, shrug and thought about it and decidet to keep on and see how muh he can do without the power. He jumped off Kile and start to fight on his on ground and let Kile fight on his own.

Kile was relief when his master went off of his back. He lower his ears and head and stare at the enemy and wiggle his head of angier that Jeremy got him in this mess. Kile was pow the ground with his hoves and tighten all this muscle.

Jeremy look at Kile and frowned when Kile stare at him, "i know boy its my fault and after this fight if i do find the others when the battle is over...i am going to do this stupid mission maybe i will trust someone after all beside you my horse." Jeremy dash towards the enemy and bend his knees very much and leep up in the air very high of the ground.

Kile ran and did the same thing and they both had their backs to each other. The enemy surrounded them cause, they realize the others that were suppose to be in the same time left him alone. So, they had each other backs but, they both realized it was going to be a hard task infront of them.

Jeremy frowned realized that the other weren't around to help him out but, Jeremy had an idea why they aren't there, "i understand why they aren't here to help me out. I was kind of rude to them all at one point of time." Looks at the countless of enemy infront of him, "but, right now isn't the time to leave anyone alone at this time."

Kile jump and left his front hooves up in the air and only standing on his hind hooves. His front hooves where moving of showing domain horse that is ready to fight and to take him seriously like other enemy they have fought. Kile put his front hooves back down on the ground. Jump and truned his body half way to the side and kick back and to the front lie a seesaw and he hit several enemy that was near him.

Jeremy smile seeing his horse reaction, "awesome good boy. Lets fight."

========================================================================================================

==after 30 minutes into the battle==

Kile and Jeremy end up being next to each other and the had their back together and they were both wondering if they were going to to live. Kile had several scraps, small wounds, and one huge gash on his right front thigh.

Jeremy was bleeding all over but, by small wounds he had. Jeremy had a huge gash too but, on his chest. He was wondering how the others were doing and was wondering if LAWERANCE was still mad at him from ealier.

***im SO SORRY TO HAVE IT SO LONG**
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720