BLEACH!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: BLEACH!!!!!!!

Post by Yellowsakura »

Saira nods as she took her pill and drank all the water. She placed the cup onto the sidetable subcontiously as she tucked into bed. "Good night" She said as she snuggled into bed.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Hitsuki was dancing on the floor when he saw Saira and Akelie ((srry if i spelled it wrong)) Leave. Hituksi went to Rozac and chilled next to him. "Hey where are those two going?" Hitsuki asked.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"Bed. they is tireded. we had a busy day. I should get going too." Rozac managed to act sober and walk back up to the apartment. he laid down in bed and started sleeping.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Hmmm i think that theres something weird with those neighbors." Hitsuki made everyone leave his house. "Sorry yall parties over." After everyone left he decided to go soul reaper and go hunt some hollows. "He took his soul candy and popped one in his mouth. Immediatly he was evicted from his gigai as one of the mod souls took over. Hopping out of his window he went off into the night hunting for hollows.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*walks into the room with siara and her captain* you two really are a couple of dolts arnt you. *glares* our target was right in the same room and you three start drinking. *holds his hand on his head* why did i bring you guys along.

((dont worry i have information to back up yukimara's theory.))
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac woke up when Yuki walked in the room. "ALkelie didnt drink. And I forced Siara to drink. ITs my fault. Besides, I never get hangovers. And I'm ready to fight. I know who we're after too. The guy who hosted the party. Its not like we could do anything there. So i figured that we could fool him. Besides, the bottle i was drinking out of only had water in it. If he knows we are who we are, then I figured make him think that we're drunk....but i think that Siara may have had a little bit of actual liquor. Not much though. DOnt worry."
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*Alkelie smile a bit* srry i never come to a conclusion till im 100% sure or soemthing, i needed to get perfect aura readings on him, besides its better if we not aggitate someone in middle of day wich is why i wated till end of night when veryones sleeping and away *smiles* okay saira the pill had its effect so lets get rollingn *he suspected since the hand shake*
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Saira sat up and dropped off her bed. Truthfully she did know that the guy hosting the party was the target. She just couldnt do anything, since she wasnt told what to do, nor it was an impropriete time.
Saira nodded as she obeyed.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

good thing we spend those nights studying his spirit readings, *Alkelie popped in a Soul candy* u know the funny part there was this guy in the Market with unusually high Reitsu, so i had to make sure one last time *Alkelie wonders if he finishes this tonight will he get to see that guy again*
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

okay, from now on no more parties. we do it professionally
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Hituski was wandering around Tokyo looking for hollows when he felt a disturbence near him. Out of the shadows came a hollow about the size of a bus. It howled and started charging at him. Hitsuki dodged and flash steped around to the back of the hollow and promptly destroyed it. "Whew that was a bit challagning. Hmm i think that my new neighbors may be shinigami but i cant be to sure yet. what i need is some hardcore evidence. I got it." Hitsuki unleashed a huge amount of reiatsu. "That should draw them like flys to honey."
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie looks into the distance* Seems hes playng with us, should we all go at once?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac nodded. "He might still think two of us are drunk still or he may have seen through that. Plus, I think if we go one at a time, we might have a better chance. What I'm thinking is that if one of us meets him head on, the other three will wait for opportunites to strike. But go one at a time. If we can suprise him multiple times, we should have the upper hand. What do you guys think?" he popped in some soul candy.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

well there is a reason why i brought saira here with me today, its her time to shine, *Alkelie starts to walk out the window, Me and Saira will go in first... are u okay with that saira?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Hitsuki knew that danger was immenant call it premonition but he knew that those "neighbors" of his were probaly shinigami. 'Well neighbors i hope your ready for a serious brawl becasue im not going back to the soul sociite without a fight." And with that being said he deaded back to his apartment thinking that a preemptive strike was better thatn waiting. On his way to his apartment he unleased his shikai. "Ookami shikon" Hitsuki was ready for what ever happened next. He went to the floor and released some reiatsu to get them to come. "hey shinigami is it me your looking for?" "Come and get me." And with that being said he flash steped to a park and prepared for the battle was to come.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac nodded. "I'm fine with that. I'll wait for my time to strike. That is what I do best after all." He had a foxes grin.