BLEACH!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: BLEACH!!!!!!!

Post by Yellowsakura »

Saira nodded. "Thats good" She said as she popped in the Soul candy as she slipped out of her Gigai.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*Alkelie And Saira flashed to the Park and standed across from him on top of the swing bar*

U are under Arrest for treason and abandoment of Seretei, Come with us now and put down ur weapon!!

*Alkelie looks at saira and thinks* ~Be ready to help me put up that 2 gate 5 level barrier~
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

"ha is this who they send to come and get me a few whelps well i wont be going with you without a fight." withs that Hitsuki flash stepped away from them and went into a defensive position. "Listen i will give you one warning be prepared oh yea i should metion since ive been exiled from the soul socitie ive learned a few new things like this." Hitsuki pulled out a hollow mask. ( http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9783 ... askxs6.png ) ((look at the mask)) "Hahahaha have you ever faced a vizard well prepare" With that Hitsuki flash steped tword Alkelie bringing his naginata in a dangerous arc.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie sets his hands on floor and starts saying*

Oh Lord of Great Walls,
Hounds to the Heavens,
Angels to the Depths,
Caring with Hate,
Hating with Love,
Kidou Art #86
KeKai Doushin!!

*Alkelie looks at saira signaling to cast second spell to lock it*
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"So you can use kido huh, well dont pride yourselve i am much stronger than you."

"Walls of ironsand,
A priestly pagoda,
glowing ironclad fireflies.
Standing upright,
Silent to the end.
Kido spell # 75 gochutekkan" 5 ridculasly tall and wide pillars come and surrond Saira. "hmm cant compleatle your 2 gate 5 level barrier kido huh too bad oh and dont try to escape from that prison it will hurt you greatly if you try to escape. and just so i dont have to listen to you complane i will grant you this." Hituski points at Saira and says "halting fabric. shiryu!" Saira is covered from head to two in white spirit binding cloth. Now then shall we start? Bite, slash and howl come to me Ookami goukya!" Hituski's bankai comes out.

((now fyi i did not just make myself stronger if you read it closly i just imprisoned saira and unleshed my bankai/vizard mask and if you want to check out to see if my kido spells are real heres the website. (( http://bleachtopia.proboards81.com/inde ... &thread=14 ))
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Im not quite sure what to post....i mean my character is trapped. and to tell you the truth im not sure how to open up a spell for the a gate....Like i said at the beginning of this rp. I havent watched much of bleach. Its a nice concept, but i just havent the time to read it as a manga or watch it as an anime.))

Saira breathed. She was sure of what Hitsuki did, but she didn't know how to get out of it...well she did, its just that she doesnt remember how.

Visit my roleplay site
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((saira u dont have to know the right one, theres still many spells unknowned u just had to use a mix of phrases and a spell number and cast, and that one he threw on u can be broken if u release a stong stream of reitsu thru it or spiritual preasure))

*Alkelie Lifts one of the pillars and smashes it with his concentrated spiritual pressure*

Saira start casting ill get rid of these!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

This was starting to look bad. Not only was Saira trapped, Alkelie was distracted. Rozac was gonna get Alk's back. "Come to life! Jinkusu Shin Desu!" Rozac flash stepped behind Hitsuki. "DOnt htink it'll be that easy!" He slashed at Hitsuki's back.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((phrases....mn...like a poem of some sort?....ok..ill just assume as that...Im not sure if i did this right....actually i dont think i did it right...im sorry for my lack of experience...))

"Light of the inner soul within.
Shine past these threads
Release all energy
Reitsu release #13
Tama dedoko! (Soul Release) "
A large amout of spiritual energy around Saira's entire body as it pushed the thread around her

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((actually, just like that. its simple if your good at peoms))
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((*sighs* thank goodness...i guess im alright at poems...At least i got something right...))

Visit my roleplay site
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie sets on his head set and comunicates*

This is Alkelie to squad 12th captain, Requesting Authorisation for Power limiter release of vicecaptain of 4th squad Saira Unohana Full release and 50% release of Captain Alkelie D Halliwel of 4th division. ~Access granted process will initiate in 5 minutes.~

Second phase start, Barrier set, gate to central computer opened and release by both high ranking shinigami, Requesting special hollow Purification Field Kekai!!
~Process granted~

*alkelie gets into battle stance* U see this wont be as easy as u think, while ur in this Field, ur fighting 1st seat captain and 2nd seat vice-captain of 4th squad and the entire 12th research development center, this barrier cannot be destroyed even if u kill us cause control of this barrier Belongs to them, ILL SAY IT AGAIN, STAND DOWN!! and give urself up!!!
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Hmmm well this is a problem that i didn't forsee but if you want to die i will gladly acquiese your disoin." Hitsuki blocked the blow from Rozac and countered with a cero blast. "Pitiful i thought you knew better." Hituski flash steped and struck Saira with his naginata. "Dont matter how strong you are you will never defeate me." Hitsuki unleashed a cero against Alkelie. "Can you survive for long little shinigami?"
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((What did we say about Godmoding, dont goon killng saira yet, plus Rozac isnt in here))

*Alkelie flashes infront of saira and takes the blow of the weapon*

Flow mizushu *Alkelie,s sword releases* Ability of Water bond *Alkelies body turns to water and then reconpiles behind him and then his sword tuirns to think water and Alkelie slashes at him*
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

(srry yall got a bit carried away.))
Hituski dodged and swng his naginata in a dangerous arc aiming for Alkelie's head.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((yes i am. i came in to cover for you.))

Rozac just barley dodged the cero blast. Rozac also started speaking into the headset. "1st seat Rozac requesting a power limiter release of 60%." *Access granted. Process will begin in 6 minutes.*

Rozac flashstepped behind Hitsuki, taking advantage of his openess. "Put his to sleep! Jinkusu Shin Desu!" Rozac released his zanpaktou. He then slashed at Hitsuki. Rozacs blade was seething with a sleeping toxin. If looked at closely, one could see the blue gas flowing from his blade.