BLEACH!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: BLEACH!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((Nice..... :evil: its 3vs3 now... :evil: ....time for a real fight!!!!!!))

Rozac sighed. "How troublesome. I guess I should have gone bankai on him to get him to fall asleep. Next time though.....I'll get him to fall asleep. And he wont be able to absorb it next time. What ever, lets go get some rest." He observed his captains jacket. "Damn it! It's ruined. He ruined it with his Cero blast from earlier! Now I need to go get a new one...What a drag."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

(( u mean the haori?))

*Alkelie gets back to the apartment* well seems we gonna have to think of a strategy, i cant think like this *Alkelie gets back in his gigai and heads out* Il;l be rigth back i gotta pick somehting in the store
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

((i dont have time to read up on whats happened since. can someone just give me an update? what are we doing now?))
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((where have u been dude, well heres the update i guess, weve made contact with the criminal, but he scaped from the barrier using a cero, and he is tryiong to get help now from 2 vizards, and were back in apartment thinking of plan, well i just went out to grab soemthing at convenience stor))
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Saira sinks back into her bankai a bit depressed. She sighs as she heads to make some cups of tea while the captains think of a strategy.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

((to make it clear im gong to do this *= Hitsuki, **= maverik, just to clear up some confusion.))

**"Hey Hitsu whats up?"** "*What do you mean whats up i just almos got my ass handed to me by 3 shinigami and you were no where to be found*" **"Well i was a bit preoccupied."** Truth was Maverik was hanging out at the local night club hitting on women. *"Well be near me the next time alright? We are going to have a new vizard joining us. Apparently she is very powerful. Her name is Lisa i think and she will be here by tomorrow so i want you in your gigai we are going to go live somewhere else due to the fact that the shinigami have rented the apartment upstairs."*
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((plz dont say shes new, cause shes one of the original vizards *sigh what ever and to make it easier on u just write like this
Maverick: blahbl;ah blah

Hitsu: Blah Blah))

*alkelie goes to the market and stucks up on sweets and a few things some members of his squad asked him to get, then he starts thinkin g of a canversation he had once with Mayiru (12th squad captain)*

Mayiru: These are knowned as viards, the curious things about this guys is they can emmit a call to draw another one clower to them, so we think they mostlikely head to eachother and try to make alliances, this information was proven some time ago by a shinigami named Ichigo kurosaki , he was a vizard too

*Alkelie snaps back out of thought when he realises someone is calling himout*

Tsubaki: wow mister Alk, u enjoy looking blank minded, dont u?

*Alkelie snaps to really fast, oh crap he was embarrased he did it again*

Alkelie: im srry im srry *alkleie bows his head then as he gets his head up he notices a necklace he is wearing it seems to be flower but something about this necklace* Thats a nice necklace

Tsubaki: thanks it was a gift my mother gave me once

Alkelie: Im srry i need to introduce myself properly, im Alkelie D. Halliwel

Tsubaki: thats a foreign name, ur not from here are u?

Alkelie: u can say that...

tsubaki: My name again its Tsubaki Inoue, listen my shifts about to end, would u like to grab a snack with me? *he wasnt nervous at all*

Alkelie: sss....Sure *<- nervous wreck*

Tsubaki: Great theres this amazing Oden Place

Alkelie: is blushing and goes with him.

*As they eat they starts conversation and in middle of conversation Alkelie ask's*

Alkelie: When u mentioned ur mother earlier u had a warm look on ur face, she was a good woman wasnt she?

Tsubaki: She was the kindest woman in the world, but...*looks a bit annoyed* She made the Strangest food in the world!!!

Alkelie: *pauses and starts laughing* well ur putting some sugar and pickles in ur oden, thats pretty wierd too

Tsubaki: NAh Nahn this is perfectly normal *keeps eating, then looks at alkelie* u got a piece of it on ur cheek *he licks it off*

alkelie: *surprised about what just happened he blushes* thanks i guess...
anyways, well atleast u had a nice family it seems, mny whole life my family wants me to take over our house and to find someone to betrow so i can take over our noble house back at home, thats all i hear from them since im a kid

Tsubaki: so ur nobility?

Alkelie: u can say that but theres like 6 more noble houses so its not that big of a thing *sigh* thanks for inviting me *smiles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile*

*A door opens up in the middle of hitsuki's apartment and a woman starts to come in, in a school girls uniform and reading a book and carrying a stack of books on the other hand ((yea its hentai))

Lisa: U were Always too weak Hitsuki *she lays down and continues to read her books*, Tomorrow will be the day *She keeps reading undisturb*
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Hituski: Hey Mav lets head back to the apartment i think our guest may show up at any minute and i don't want her to think that we are slobs so lets head back.
Maverik: You got it Hitsu, so how did they find you? I mean you are usally good about keeping your reiatsu hidden what happened?
Hitsuki: Well i had a party..
Maverik: You had a party and i wasn't invited?
Hituski: Well if you were there you would have been invited back to the story i had a party and i invited the new neighbors. and well it sort ofa happaend fast i ll explain later at the apratment.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*lisa is waiting in apartment reading her books*

i cant believe those jerks arent even here, thats it im not gonna let them borrow my books then
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((oh, god....invaded by yaoi...... #-o ](*,) :twitch: :x :evil: :roll: :glare: :faint: ))

Rozac was drinking some tea. He sighed. He had a feeling things were going to get worse. And he was almost always right with his feelings. "Things are going to get worse..." He started mumbling to himself.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((hey i recent that comment, if u havent noticed but hes somewhat important person))
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((i was just joking. and yes i did notice. Orohime's kid. Make it more obviouse why dont you :lol: ))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Name: Aaron (No one knows his last name)
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... d.jpg?o=11
Squad: 10th ((If the position of captain is still open for this squad))
Zanpaktou: Medusa
Image for Zanpaktou: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... K.jpg?o=47 With snakes on the guard.
Zanpaktou effect: Whoever see's its activation turns to stone, but after it activated it is safe until activated again.
Bankai: Meimei Takai (Invisible Death)
Image for Bankai: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... a.jpg?o=40 Only the design on the guard changes.
Bankai effect: Sends out trillions of vibrations that move at the speed of light, and fires them at the enemy for basically an instant kill.
Bio: He keeps a lot of personal things to himself, but likes being around others. His past is shrouded in mystery since he just showed up at the soul-society, and doesn't ever talk about his past. Since he showed up he was quick to catch onto things and showed a lot of raw talent.

((So where is everyone? As in, who is where? I saw the part about people being in an apartment, but I can't tell if that means that they are in the world of the living or the soul society, and I don't know who exactly is being talked about. Thanks for the help (if anyone does). ))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((read))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((You want me to read 15 pages of stuff?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((yep thats what people do, not my fault u wanted to join one thats already developed, plus in rp's ive seen u all u do is godmode, its fine if they let u join but im not ok with it thou, im not gonna lie))