BLEACH!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: BLEACH!!!!!!!

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Well if you think my other powers are godmoding that's your opinion. But I am only using a zanpactou, without my powers. It is strong, but just as beatable as others. So this one you can't say I godmode, unless I make my character unbeatable. Plus, my other character is easy to beat, and his powers are easy to counter, so don't call him godmoding cause he has a strong power.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

((it doesnt matter if u keep dodging every single hit and landing every stryke thats godmodding doesnt matter how u make ur char))
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

((Ano......... uh guys? lets just forget that for now and continue the Rp. nathan Hitsuki and Maverik are coming to the apartment and aaron your zanpaktou wont affect me due to the fact that my vizard mask asorbes any thing that affects my chemical makeup and unfortuanlty that includes being turned to stone. And as for maverik ill post a pic of his mask Just to clarifly his mask will have the same powers as mine but his protects him from all but the most powerful kido spells that and middle class spells so any spell that appears to be a level one spell wont affect him. heres a pic of his mask. : http://grayson007.com/images/my%20mask%201.jpg (due to the fact that Maveriks zanpaktou are in french and that there ice related if anyone was wonering? So Nathan if you would lets continue.)
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Ok, but are you guys in the Human world or the Soul Society?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((ok ull regret it, well anyways were inhuman world but technicaly ur not here cause soul society only permited 3 captains to come here to capture the criminal))
*As Alkelie is walking back with Tsubaki from his date he spots something in the distance he sees Hitsuki and someone else heading towards the apartments*

Im srry imma have to leave now, i had a great time thanks, and im srry for leaving like this *Alkelie runs into the dark park in some woods and pops in a soul candy *take my body back to the aprtment and tell em im invistagating somehting dont come after me okay? *the soul replacement in his body takes starts runing to apartment, then Alkelie Chased after them and startsed chanting*

Up is down, Down is up
Left is right Right is left
The wallks have no limits
The compass has no Direction
Demon Art # 78 Dimensional Barrier!!

*At this point Alkelie was behind them and a Barrier Locked them in together* this time u wont escape, im prepared *Alkelie throws a rock towards one of the walls and instead of hitting the wall it went into it and came out of the other wall back into the barrier*

i see u have reinforcements huh.
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

(( Uhh Alkelie we are actually at a different apartment a few posts ago i said that i could'nt return to our old apartment due to the fact that you shinigami are there so we are in a totally differnt apartment complex still in tokyo just not where we used to be.))
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well my character doesn't have to be on the mission. Captains are allowed in the human world, as long as they do the tasks given to them.))

Aaron walked around the streets of the human world, in his own personal gigai. As he does in most of his free time. He had been so busy lately that he had not even heard about the mission that some of the other captains were on. So he was surprised when he felt strong spiritual pressure. He decided to investigate the sources of the spirit pressure. So he started walking in the direction of Hituski.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((Um as far as i know i didnt release any reiashu and that me and Maverik are already at the apartment in our gigai. So IDK and i dont think a captain would be allowed a misson while there are already 3 captains out in the human world the spirit power contained or not would only spell death for the human world so i would you suggest you do some hollow missons in the soul socitie and wait till they capture the criminal namely me. I can create a extra regular shinigami if you want to have help in the sould socitie. and thats what you should do in my opinon and i think eeveryone would agree with me.....phew that was a lot but i suggest you take my advice and go back to sould socite and participate in some hollow killing missons.))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((No he isn't on a mission it is his free time. And my character's zanpacto has an effect were it sences even slight spiritual pressure for up to 50 miles away. It has this ability because of its bankai, involving the vibrations. And trust me, my character doesn't pay attention much, so he would't know if someone was good or not, unless it was a full hallow or if the person tried attacking him.))
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

(( :? .....ok. Hooded Boy. You're welcome here. Lets just try to keep this as realistic to Bleach as posssible. Hooded is refering to the battle we had earlier. he is headed to where we fought. But we are already gone, so we missed him. For just for the sake of saving everyone a headache, lets just say Hooded Boy was in the area before we were there......*sigh*.....im away for the weekend and this is what happens.......whatever....))

Rozac was out in town. he sighed. This whole thing was becoming a huge mess. He didnt want to be a pessimest, but one vizard is bad enough. If there were others like he suspected, this would not be good. If two captains and a vice-captain could barley handle Hitsuki, he was worride how many Shinigami they would need to fight multiple shinigami.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((So you are saying I should be there, start walking before hand, and am currently still following where the power I sensed is coming from?))
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

(( firs off srry i missed that post boogie, i had Lisa waiting for u at ur old apartment so i guess shes there now, and also hooded Captains arent allowed to go willie nillie to human world on free time, since a captain always has work to do, second i guess just forget my last post and lets just say im still walking back, AND HOODED BOY UR Zanpaktou has no abilty to trace energy u just making crap up on the spot i went back and checked plz stop, and also it a sword vibrates it doesnt shoot things what it will do it be able to cut thru any object because of the high tense vibrations, thats the same ability as Ishidas Schnaider, or time skip sasuke's sword, or if it sends them instead of vibrating it will the like Crona's Demon sword from soul eater that sneds out scream vibrations that shakes the oponents body and the oponents senses get screwed and some balance is lost,butid imagine sinse vibrations in the air cant be controled thatll affect the whole field including u, but i can say u can make em hit ur disired target, but i dont want to see that instant kill crap i saw on ur profile ok, that goes into godmodding terretori))

*alkelie finishes his date with Tsubaki and gets into his apartment*
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((By vibrations I ment wire-like substances but part of the air, and having trillions of those fly threw your body would kill, like byakuya's zanpactou. My zanpactou's abilities can be avoided as easily as his, so if you call my zanpactou god-moding just cause I mentioned the power then you must think Byakua's zanpactou is god-moding cause if you can't block it you are dead. Also I didn't mention the sensing ability cause it came with the bankai ability. Plus it is obvious that you are just trying to find mess-ups and miss worded material, just to get me off this rp. So please stop and let us rp in peace. Cause I am sure everyone else here knows the rules and will tell me if something was wrong with one of my posts.))
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((changing ur zanpaktou again,i tought it sent vibrations not wires into the air?))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((I am not changing it! The vibrations I mentioned are not like sound vibrations, but the vibrations come out in string like style. But since they are made of the vibrations they are invisible, like its bankai name "Invisable Death".))
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((um the only way to dodge Byakuas technique was to master flash step and Byakuyas was differnet he has direct control over his bankai plus you can see his bankai unlike yours which it seems as if the wires are invisible to the naked eye. but for the sack of RPing lets continue.))

Hitsuki: Hmmm maverik did you get the stuff i asked you to get?
Maverik: Yea i went to his house and recieved it.
Hituski: Ahhh thanks kisuke-san your a life saver. Where did you put the stuff?
Maverik: I put it intoa sealed compartment in our old apartment.
Hituski: Gahh you idot. *Hituski slaps Maverik on the head* What were you thinking?
Maverik: Owww what was that for?
Hituski: For hiding it at our old apartment didn't i tell you i wanted to have it directly. Oh well it should help us in the long one.*Hitsuki got a call from his cell phone.* ONe sec i have to take this.....Hello this is Hitsu speaking.... OH kurosaki-san hows it going.....uh huh.....hmmmm interesting...Hey i got a idea lets all go out for drinks hows that sound..........uh huh.... dont worry nothing alcholhoic for you of course it would be great if you could also bring Inoue-san and Chad-san lets say the bar in kakura town at 9:00 tonight awesome ill see you then. *Hituski hung up*
Maverik: Who was that?
Hitsuki: OH just Ichigo he wanted to hang out tonight and i said yea we are going to get our newest teammate and then go out for a party at a bar in kakura.
Maverik: Yeaahhhh boy lets do this.
Hituski and Maverik arrive at thier new apartment.
Hitsuki: Hello lisa-san are you her?