Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by KoYue »

Remembering Vlad's less than kind approach to those he considered beneath him, Alima quickly laughed to dissipate whatever tension had crawled into the air.
"You know, you'll find out what it does if you get in," she said quickly with a bright smile. "I'm pretty sure it won't kill you."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi looked at Alima "I'll get in but if I surrive I get something from you" he got into the machine carefully trying not to distrub anything that might be important "It's gonna hurt right?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"Well, I need to sleep. Unless you want me in the same room and the temptation to be there, I think I'll go to my dorm that is rarely visited."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

"no it will not hurt you will experiance some odd sensations but this is the most important thing you must not struggle or resit in any way control your feelings or else you will die." Hituski gave Koi a oval blue tablet and a glass of water. "take this it will help with the process."
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Okay, fine, you get whatever you want from me if you survive," Alima agreed with a quick shrug. "Hey, Vlad, what am I supposed to do?"
Chibis rule!

Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi took a drink of water then pushed the tablet into his mouth and swallowed. He put the cup on the ground then stepped into the machine. He took a deep breath then let it out and let his body relax.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Excellent Now then Alima do you see that lever next to the pod i need you to lift it up when i give the signal ok?" Vlad attached a bunch of wires with tabs on them to Koi. "Just a percaution i want to make sure you dont die. If you survive this you will be greatly rewarded." Vlad took out a syringe and drew a capsul from his coat he put the syringe in it and injected it into Koi. "Now alima flip the lever!"
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi kept calm thoughts in his head, like fish swimming around in water fountains, Alima at the beach splashing around happily in a swim suit covered by shorts and a t-shirt. Vlad getting boob surgery. That one made him smile slightly. He focused his mind on these thoughts instead of his body.

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

As Vlad was studying the readout he saw Koi smiling. "What the hell if this experiment fails and he survives im gonna kill him, Alima i want you to go back outside and act like everything is normal if anyone questions my absance i want you to tell them that i am bedridden and that i will not take any visitors. Now go i still have to finish this experiment and it would be best if you did'nt see what will happen next. Now go."

Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi opened his eyes a bit and saw Vlad and he held back a laugh. Then he felt what his body was going through and he clenched his jaw quickly and took deep breaths. He glanced over at Alima and remembered what she had said at the gates and he didn't care about the pain. He let his whole body go limp though only his head slumped forward, his hair created a curtain so no one could see his face but he stared at his feet.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"No Ty you can go.....I think i sense a level E vampire near by. Do you want to come look with me?"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty grinned. "Sounds like fun... :twisted: "
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima cheerfully did was she was told without any qualms. She had almost completely succeeded in convincing herself that nothing too bad would happen to Koi. The thing about acting stupid, however, was that it sometimes made the person literally dumb. Nodding at Vlad's next command, she practically skipped out of the odd lab and into the hallway, calling back, "Just yell if you need anything!"
Chibis rule!

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Excellent well then time for the second step." Vlad opened the capsul and knelt down to Koi. "Now for the second part what im about to do will be very painful do not move or else you will die." Vlad took his teeth and bit Koi in the neck injecting him with his vampiric genes. HE stood up and closed the capsul. He went to a compute and typed in some random code then he hit a button. As soon as he hit that button the tank filled with a special solution that would change a human into a Level E vampire. The syringe he admisitered to Koi earlier was the level A vampire poison it would in fact give a human the powers of a level A vampire while being a LEvel E vampire. Also it would give the level E vamp compleate control over his powers.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi's head was still limped forward and he tried to stay still. He could feel a splitting pain that made him want to just claw his brain out to end his misery. His mind screamed at the pain that filled his body but he did as he was told and didn't move and it was REALLY hard not too. He wondered if going through this was worth it and what he'd get out of it. It was clear to him now he was only a mouse to be tested on, nothing more nothing less.

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Vlad was watching Koi struggle thorough the changing process. He knw it was painful but it was goign to be worth it. Vlad waked over to another lever and pulled it down. Koi's capsul began to fill with a strange almost gelatious liquid. This liquid would speed along the vampiric change in about a few hours. He looked at his charts. "Hmmm all seems well excellent it seems that this experiment will be a sucsses when he finally awakes i will make those humans pay."