Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by KoYue »

"I'm glad you understand. Now please do me a favor and follow."
Holding onto his arm, Alima led him inside and towards the night class dorms.
"By the way, what's your name?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I only have a nick name." Koi said "What are you going to do to me?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad was pacing around his room. "What the hell is taking ALima so long?"
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"A nickname? How nice. I only have my name and it's not a very pretty name. I don't like what it means, but what can I do?" she asked rhetorically with a dramatic sigh as she entered the dorm and began lookin around for Vlad. "I'm not going to do anything to you other than what I have already done and quite honestly I don't know what's going to happen to you. I was given some information, but I don't think you want to hear anything. Sorry, I have nothing against you or anything, but boredom does make people do strange things."
She was attempting to sound a bit remorseful, but her attempt was weak since she didn't feel any form of guilt. And though her reason for doing this wasn't a good reason by the standards of most, she didn't bother elaborating. Instead, she began calling out Vlad's name, which would obviously drew unnecessary attention from the other students.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Whats your name?" Koi didn't focus on the other students, just Alima.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Vlad walked in "Hush Alima." "Welcome Mr....." Vlad left his name off in a attemp at manners.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Koi" He held out his free arm to Vlad to shake. "Would you explain why you want me, becuase Miss lady hasn't told me a thing"
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Im sorry i cant divulge that information just yet but if you will follow me i will make things understood." Vlad took hold of Koi's arm and dragged him to the spiral staircase. "If i were you i would'nt try anything here."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi yanked his arm back from Vlad dislocating it in the process. He popped it back into place. "The lady made my choices clear Sir. Either come or come." He started trotting down the stairs "Your smart, tell me which option is the leaving one." Koi wasn't stupid, he knew he was out matched but it didn't mean he had to stand there like a rag doll.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"no theres nothing u can say...its my fault for bringing u there and putting you in danger, i can see if you hate me..."
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty chuckled a little. "If I hated you, you'd've been dead by now. Or at least, greatly injured. Do you need more blood after that battle?" He held Rose and stared into her eyes.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"no i don't think i need any for a few more days...." her eyes soften at him
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Smiling a bit, she remained quiet and tagged along behind Koi and Vlad.
"Did I really forget to introduce myself?" she asked, this time with a genuine apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. My name's Alima. And didn't that hurt?" She gestured at Koi's shoulder as though that would explain her inquiry.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi shrugged slightly, one shoulder looking a bit more stiff then the other. "It can"
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Lets go lets go we dont have all day now." Vlad descended the spiral staircase into the basement lab. "Ahhh here we are Mr. Koi. now we need you to get into this little chamber here." Vlad pointed to a pod about human height that was connected to a dozen tubes the size of buses.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi looked at Vlad. "You must be alone alot because obviously you don't know how to deal with humans. Now tell me what that machine will do to me and I'll get in."