Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by KoYue »

"Um . . . I'll think about it," she replied vaguely and began fixing her books.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi looked at her "If I'm good?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Yes, only if you're good," she replied after fixing her books. "Ready to go?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I think we may nees to talk about your definition of good" Koi picked up the bag and swung it over his shoulder. He walked over and picked up Alima's suitcase before walking over to her and taking ahold of her hand. "Yes, I'm ready."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

'I am ready as well' exclaimed Brian.
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Seras

Post by Seras »

(read the rules of the rp section then come back and make a character sheet Brian. And maybe you should ask what's happening.)
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Seras wrote:(read the rules of the rp section then come back and make a character sheet Brian. And maybe you should ask what's happening.)
Love of my life, you hurt me ,you've broken my heart, and now you leave me :(
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Why?" Alima asked as she glanced around her room, wondering if she should take a few of her books with her. In the end, she decided to leave her books where they were. "What's your definition of good?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Me not running away?" Koi asked refering to earlier. He looked at her "Do you wanna take a book or two?"
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, yes. Don't ever do that again, Koi, or I'll hurt you. And I was thinking of taking a few books along with me, but I don't want them to get lost. If they're here, at least I know where they are." Frowning thoughtfully, she turned to look at him and asked, "Why did you ask anyway?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"You obviously like books, I mean they're all over the floor. And if you take a few I'll keep tabs on them" Koi smiled, he was trying to be nice.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Well . . ."
Though she sounded uncertain, Alima quickly bent down and scooped up a pile of about ten visible books, with slimmer volumes wedged between the larger tomes. From the spines, one could tell that the books weren't of one singular genre nor were they all fiction or non-fiction.
"Can you take care of these?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi looked at them. He held back a sigh and nodded. He took the books from her and set them on the bed and started putting them into thier own suitcase. "Anything for you Alima." He said zipping up the suitcase full of books.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Be very, very careful with them," she instructed with a smile and leaned over a bit to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "And remember how badly things will go for you if something happens to them."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi smiled, she had given him a kiss of her own free will! It was his lucky day. And then he heard her say:

"And remember how badly things will go for you if something happens to them."

And his mood fell. "I'll take good care of them. Let's go." He picked up all the suitcases and headed out the bedroom door. He maneuvered his way around the halls till he finally got to teh taxi. People had stared at him when he was in the halls. He put all the suitcases into the trunk except one. He opened the door to the taxi for Alima and waited for her to get in.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima slid inside and smoothed the skirt of her dress over her knees, glad to have heard that her books would be taken care of.
Chibis rule!