Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by winged rose »

Still trying to hold on to her control she turned around when she heard someone call her name. When she saw Seras she relaxed a bit.
"Sorry Seras... what is it?"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty just shook his head. "Its getting close to dawn. Shouldnt you vampires be getting back to your Dorm?" He turned away and walked away. "I dont get paid enough to do this...." He sighed and went to hsi favorite hiding spot.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nuiki turned to Ty and sniffed him. She smelled the blood in his veins and what blood type he was. "mmmm, that's a wonderful thing..." she said as she sniffed again down his leg.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty turned around and took out his sword and put to Nuiki's throat. "If you want to continue living your afterlife, i suggest that you get away from me." This was pissing him off. Who the hell did she think she was?"
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad was walking down the halls returning to his dorm slightly amused. "Humph its a wonder humans think were killers what with us attacking each other whenever we get a chance. Hmm maybe there is a link between vampire fights and agression i must do some studies but for this i need a gunie pig. hmmmm who should i choose?"
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune sighed. "Sara, i know it was rude, but you know Ty, he's just like that" She said. "You really should be heading back." She said as she watched the smell of a new morning arising.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

"yea i know..." she said yawning "hey can you do me a favor?" she asked
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" Sasune asked.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Though she had heard something about returning to the dorm, Alima chose to stay in her spot. It was fun to let others believe she was ignorant since they hardly questioned her if she was out doing something she shouldn't be. At the moment, she was sitting on the windowsill, hoping that it was clean since dirt showed up very well on a white skirt.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Nothing, you set off waves of anger." Seras took a deep breath in then let it out slowly letting the peace and calm radiate off her. "I'll deal with the Others. Just relax." Seras smiled and bowed her head as a sign she was leaving and headed to where she felt the most emotions.

Upon arriving Seras looked at the scene. She walked over to Nuiki and Ty. She moved Ty's sword away from Nuiki's neck and put it back in it's case then grabbed the back oh Nuiki's neck hairs and yanked them hard. She lifted Nuiki up by those hairs and twisted them. "I'll handle this Prefect." She looked at Nuiki "You are not to feed on the prefects or any other student at this school. If you break any rules you will be expelled and thrown out. Do you understand me?" Her tone was cold and daring for Nuiki to oppose her. She had lived a long time and was a master at giving discipline. She had once been one of the most cruelest women alive but now was usually one of the nicest till someone caused troble.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker left Nuiki and continued making his rounds before the sun came up. He came across Alima. He walked close to her and blushed. He got a glimpse up her skirt. He turned his back to her hoping she didnt know that he saw. "I know that your smarter than you pretend to be. I also know that you know that dawn is almost here. really, i could care less, but I would be blamed for your death by Rose and the headmaster if you were burned to a crisp without a warning. Just thought I'd let you know. And if anyone gets close, they can see up your skirt." He walked off leaving her alone again.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose sighed when Seras walked away. She saw the morning sun comming up and yaned, showined her fanged. She wanted to stay out of a little longer just to see the sunrise. Its been decades sence she last saw the runrise. She walked to her favoret spot on the lake front, and using the shadows as a vail she stood watching the sun.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Ty turned around and took out his sword and put to Nuiki's throat. "If you want to continue living your afterlife, i suggest that you get away from me." This was pissing him off. Who the hell did she think she was?"
Nuiki gulped at the blade, then stared at Ty, snarling and hissing at him with a fierce anger. "You touch me with that blade one more time, and you'll have some serious hell to pay." She vocalled in a deep demonic voice, her eyes shown a pitch black and her pupils turned a bright, numbing red. Nuiki's fangs grew large as she passed back into the shadows.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Once the sun finally reached over the lake Rose sighed and transported to her dormroom. She walked over to her bed and sat in in trying to go to sleep.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras had gone back to her room. She made sure her door was completly closed before she let her cats out of a closet. Over time she had grown fond of jungle cats, mainly from South America or Africa. So she had bought a few with her. The headmaster had approved out of fear and shakily had added that she must keep them under control.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose sensed a level E close to the night classes' dorm room. she jumped out of bed and walked down the dark hall ways looking for it before it cause too much damege.