Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by Seras »

"Koi's a nice guy. He'd take care of you if you need or want him too. And he's not one to complain I imagine since his bed is in a corner on the ground. He's not bad to look at either. You could always get a divorce if it doesn't work out." Seras wrote down the measurements.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

(BoogiePop said he wasn't going to post here anymore.)
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

"Ah, yes, a divorce," Alima echoed with a nervous laugh. "I guess he really can't complain. And after all, he's the one that gave me the ring."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Your the one who made the joke serious" Seras replied gathering some things "Come on, we're off to the fabric store"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, you saw through it too?" Alima asked sweetly as she followed behind her. "Well, it serves him right. He shouldn't have tried to make a joke out of something serious. Good thing he had a ring too or I would have had to kick him."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"And he'd let you." Seras waved the cats back letting htem know they had to stay here as she walked out of the room.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"He'd let me?" she echoed. "Why do you say that? Does he strike you as the kind of person that just gives in to anything?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Give in for people, no. Give in for you, yes" She headed off school property.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"But why for me?" Alima asked with confusion as she hurried behind Seras.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras shrugged "I dont know. I read emotions not minds." She headed down a street.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Do you suppose I should ask him that since you can't read minds?" With a groan, Alima's shoulders slumped a bit. "I wish I could read minds. It would make things so much easier."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Want to skip to the actual wedding ceramony?)

Seras shrugged. "It is up to you, he's your fiancee" she said as she headed into the fabric shop.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

(Sure. Skipping now.)

Smile, she told herself, doing just that as she slowly walked down the aisle wearing the dress that had been created for her. Just smile and don't think.
In the end, for some reason she didn't fully comprehend, Alima had decided to carry on with the rest of the charade, thinking to quickly get a divorce or something after the party.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi had yet to show up. But Heiro had told Seras to get Alima down the aisle.
Seras got Alima into the dress handed her the gr\oup of flowers and got her started down the aisle saying that they'd be here soon. She herself was a nervous wreck. They're not here yet. What on earth could Hiero have done to Koi that would have kept him away for days!? She watched Alima walk down the aisle and was filled with happiness and pride. Mostly pride becuase the dress turned out so well. Seras followed behind her, prepaired to take the group of flowers before she stepped up to the alter.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Something looks wrong with this picture, Alima thought as she took her appropriate place at the alter and motioned for Seras to come closer.
"Where is he?" she hissed quickly, hoping no one else had heard.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras wanted to whince but didn't. "I don-"
"Seras, please take her flowers and move to the side." Hiero said royally from his spot as the officiate. He was dressed in robes and held a book, not necissarily the bible becaus eyou couldn't see the covered but you could only assume.
Seras glanced over at where the groom was supposed to stand and smiled. Koi walked and stood in his spot. She took the flowers from Alima still smiling and stood over to the side. Good job Heiro... She was impressed.

Koi smiled at Alima. "Miss me" He whispered with a smirk. He looked at her and the smirk fell from his face, the more he looked the more it fell till it was just looking at her with his mouth slightly open. He was dressed in a nice tuxedo that fit. You could hear some girls gasping from thier seats. He looked okay before but now... he was dreamy, hunky, hot, cute, all these words that Hiero had told him he'd be if he went away with him for those days. He went solely for Alima.
Seras could feel wave after wave of want, jealously, and crushes being formed. She pushed the emotions back and focused on the Koi and Alima. She knew Alima was uncertain about this and was perplexed as to why she still was going through with the event, but still let her do as she pleased. Koi was happy to be back and it showed in his eyes.