Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty was sleeping in class, as per usual, but somehow, he always managed to get the highest grades in all his classes. ALl his teachers and the headmaster were dumbfounded. He was just passing the time till it was night again.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras laid on her bed and the two cats came up and laid beside her. she petted both of them at the same time. They purred loudly loving the attention.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Running silently though the hallways Rose tried hunted down the level e. she ran left and right and it seemed as if it was never there. then finally she found it in a random empty room. When she walked in it hissed at her and lunged. She used an old turned over chair to protect herself. the level e bounced off the chair and atacked her again.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

She knew she shouldn't be out, but Alima wasn't the kind of person that paid attention to rules. Since so many people thought she was dumb, she could feign ignorance and almost always get away with it. Now she was walking about the academy's grounds, wishing she had changed into something darker since the white uniform would give away her position right away. Still, no one appeared to be around. She did happen to see some day class students, but they were girls and didn't interest her in the least.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nuiki stalked Rose quietly as she slammed and locked the door behind Rose. There she sat, waiting and watching Rose and the level e duel it out.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad was fancing a walk on the grounds due to the fact that he tired of the night dorm. Walking around the academy grounds she saw Alima out of the dorm. Gliding up to her he stayed a few feet behind her. "Hello Alima." said Vlad. "What are you doing out on the grounds? I thought night students werent allowed on the ground?" "Are you disobeying the headmasters orders?"
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

ty continued sleeping in class
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras shifted standing right beside Nuki "Hello Nuiki" She said calmly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

it was strange, usually level e's are easy to kill yet this one kept doging and healing all of her attacks. 'i guess its not a level e maybe a d?' she thought in her head as she kept fighting. She felt the door close and she might have guessed that it was Nuiki. 'I swear i'll kill her...' Rose silently cured in her mind. she lashed out one more time trying to use the shadows as chains to hold the creature down. rose got distrated by another thought and the creature used that avantage and bit down on rose's hand. The blood and flesh of a pureblood has its powers in it and if another vampire were to drink it they would also take that power. Rose's flesh burned at the bite mark and she saw her skin burn like a paper on fire...."what the hell are u?!" She screamed at the creature. "I dont know you tell me.." it laughed at her pain.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras opened the doors to the room and her two cats ran into the room. She walked into the room and shut the door behind her. The two cats stood on either side of Rose.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nuiki locked the door once more, and waited for them to die. She threw the key into a vat of acid then laughed as she walked away.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty woke up momentarily to see a couple of Night class students out on campus. Class was over so he left and went outside. "You two shouldnt be here right now. I understand you dont want to be shut up all day in your dorm, but seeing how class just got out...." He shrugged his shoulders. But it was too late. A rush of fanboys and fangirls encircled the two vampires and Ty. He sighed. "This is a pain." He turned to face the crowd. "Lunch is inside today! After that, go back to classes. Now!"

The crowd awed. "Please Ty!!!! Its up to the Night class. You cant tell us what to do. And if we have to go in, then why do you get to stay out here?" One of the girls was shouting from the crowd.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima turned around, momentarily confused as to who was speaking to her, but realization dawned on her face when she saw who it was.
"Oh, I'm not so good at remembering the rules," she replied, rocking back and forth on the heels of her feet. "But the day class is allowed on the grounds, so the night class should be too right?"
Ty's voice and the sudden rush of day class students confused her as well, but she managed to give both a smile and walked towards Ty until she was beside him.
"Aw, they should be able to have lunch wherever they want, don't you think so?"
Chibis rule!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose felt a bit better with Seras there but what kept pulling at the back of her mind was this creature not dieing like any normal level E would...
"My master would love you two, such good fighters, so strong...." It trailed off with a evil grin.
"and who is your master?" Rose was starting to lose her temper grinding her teeth. She felt her powers running away from her.
The creature laughed a moching laugh...and attacked Rose again. When she doged it went after Seras.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty sighed. "Ok. The fanboys and fangirls win this round. I'm going to the Night dorm to let Rose know so the headmaster doesnt blame me." He leaned in close so that only Alima could hear him. "I know your smarter than you look. You just act like you dont know whats going on. Nice move, but it doesnt fly be me. Hope you have fun with your fans. Bye." He got out of the rush of the day class students closing in on the two Night class students.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

The duration of her frown was brief, but she knew that those close around her had been able to see it though she doubted they had heard Ty's words. Alima didn't like people to see through her act, though she knew that inevitably someone would figure it out. But why did that someone happen to be a perfect? She had nothing against them, but they both did irritate her from time to time.
Sighing, she turned and smiled at her adoring fans, keeping a nice distance between herself and them as best as she could, while shooting a glance at Vlad, wondering what he would do since he wasn't exactly fond of "regular" people.
Chibis rule!