Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by Seras »

Seras stood there silently. She didn't talk back to the vampire or even care what it said. She clapped her hands and one of the poles at the edge of the room duplicated and appeared right behind the nameless vampire. Seras turned in a circle quickly to dodge the vampire then drew back behind the pole pulling on the strings she had just wrapped around the Vampires hands and wrists. She tied the vampire to the pole tightly then wrapped her arms around the pole and held the vampires waist against the pole as well. "Answer Roses questions" The cats stood in front of the girl, they were hunched down looking like they were about to use the girl as a scratching post.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty walked into the Night dorm and could tell that something was wrong by the way that there werent any vampires in the lobby or even to greet him in their special way of theirs. He started wandering around trying to find Rose.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
foxy
Baka Otaku

Post by foxy »

winged rose wrote:its kind of a new generation school. you can be a character from the story or make one of ur own.

Name:tanpopo
Night/Day Class:day class
Power (if u choose the night class):
(also if in night class) What level vampire(its a grade, A=pureblood B=Aristocrat C= I cant remember, D= human thats been turned into a vampire, E= vampires who have lost any humanity left and just kills for fun) :
Classes taken:dunno
Looks:long brown hair and black eyes
Bio:

This is mine, I'm gonna be the night class dorm leader
Name: Rose
Night/Day Class: Night Class
Power: Can control other vampires and shadows
What level Vampire: 'A'
Class: General (Math, Science, Music)
Looks: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... /empty.jpg
with these cloths: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... anime3.jpg
Bio: Her parents were killed by another pureblood vampire and since then she has been trying to looking for revenge. She is a quiet, person. She keeps to herself you'll usally find her in her dorm reading. She likes silence and peace, when to much is going on she'll leave and go somewhere. (She can act like Kaname when the other night class is acting out of line)

Please Join!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((you can join if you want.....you didnt have to do that....unless your spamming))
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Tuck, her character is up there, see)
foxy wrote: Name:tanpopo
Night/Day Class:day class
Power (if u choose the night class):
(also if in night class) What level vampire(its a grade, A=pureblood B=Aristocrat C= I cant remember, D= human thats been turned into a vampire, E= vampires who have lost any humanity left and just kills for fun) :
Classes taken:dunno
Looks:long brown hair and black eyes
Bio:

There is her character profile.)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

((ok right now i've been stairing at math and psy homework for five hours my brain is dead, if anyone wants to be this evil guy or can make up a name for the evil guy that i can use please help me out thanks alot ^_^))

the girl smiled even though she has been cought.
"Tell me again what are you?!"
"yes you were right i am a level e vampire but the fun part is that my master has found away to give me level a powers. so i can kill the pureblood vampires like u.."
Rose felt her skin crawl
"Its illegal to kill a pureblood vampire....why is your master killing us off?"
"For your powers of couse...and i though you were smart" She laughed at Rose's anger which had gotten the better of her and rose slapped the girl drawing blood.
"who is your master?!"
The girl laughed and then dissappered into a mist. Rose slumped down into the carpet of the room. She rubbed her head from the oncomming headache.
"thank you seras you've been a great help"

((again if anyone wats to be the bad guy it'll make the story more intresting or at least give me a name.))
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Name-Akane)

Seras made the pole disappear. She looked at her sadden jungle cats. "I'm sorry." Seras nodded to Rose She jiggled the handle "Locked" she said to herself. She got into a stance next to the door and turned and lifted her leg so the heel of her foot smashed the door off it's hinges. She landed, the foot that hit the door landing behind her. She stood up straight and continued walking. Passing Ty she paused "Level E vampire with level A powers attacked me and Rose. Nuiki locked us in the room with the vampire. This is slip up number 2 for Nuiki, one more and you know what happens." She continued walking, her cats following beside her.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((so what do you mean slip up number 2? i don't know what happens....))
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty nodded. He was slightly confused on how a level E could get level A powers. He knew the classes and roughly knew the powers each class had. He walked in the room and went to Rose. "Are you ok?" He crouched down to help her if she needed it.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad was a bit surprised by the sudden apperance of the students. "Hmmm this is quite a problem well then Alima if you would come with me we will leave these people to their lunch." Vlad started to walk away flipping his hair in annoyance.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose sat there, she saw Ty but didnt hear what he was saying. Her mind raced from one thought to another trying to think about who this master could be the only name that poped into her head was Akane. He was an old teacher of hers when she was a child. She could always tell that the man didnt really like vampires...
"I'm fine...I think..." She got up a bit shaky on her feet still a bit dazed
"can you come with me i need you to take a note to the headmaster"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He nodded and grabbed her sround her waist so that she didnt fall. "You know I will. Seras told me an overall general idea of what happened. I'm guessing you have no idea how a level E got level A powers, right?"
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"No i dont know...." She had a good idea how but she doesnt want anyone to know that. She walked to her dorm and turned on the table light. She really didnt need it but she didnt want Ty falling on the mess of books and choths on the floor. She was thrsty and any spilling of blood would drive her mad she might not be able to control herself. She wrote a note on a half sheet of paper.
"I cant go out right now to many humans and its light out. Please give this to the headmaster he'll know whom to contact about this problem.. Thanks a lot Ty"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He pocketed the half sheet of paper. He went and shut the door. He turned to Rose. "You can drink from me if you want. You are the only vampire I trust and I dont know why. I can see you are suffering and need blood. Take mine. I dont care."
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"I cant....with me being a pureblood and my fangs perce your skin you'll turn into a vampire. Thats not something i want for you"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He sighed. "Even if its just my wrist? You remember that kid Zero we heard about from the headmaster? He held up a long time before becoming a vampire. I'll be the same way. Dont worry. Just take what you need."