New World Rp.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: New World Rp.

Post by winged rose »

"HEy i wasnt the one who groped my @$$... thats what you get pervert!!.....Seras try imagning some kind of spell maybe that might get ur staff to work?? I'm just guessing waht i remember from reading books and watching tv..."
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"Or, it might be some keyword that only you would. What I mean is, some important event in your life or something like that that can be summed up in 1 word....that might work.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras sighed. She stood up and picked up the staff. "Okay... let's see...." She thought then stupidly said "That annoying sound coming from your lips will be gone in a zip" Tuckers lips were zipped instantly. "I felt stupid for nothing, didn't even work"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker tried saying something else, but couldnt. He was trying to talk, but couldnt open his mouth. The glared at Seras and walked over to her. He pointed to his mouth, and did the unzipping thing you do when you tell others to be quiet. He was trying to tell her to undo the spell.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras looked astonished. "Oh my god! I did it!!" She jumpe dup and down, even tugged Yumiko into a dance. She picked up the staff and tapped Tucker against the head not lightly "Undo" Tucker's mouth was free.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker rubbed his head where Seras hit him. "That was just mean! That hurt!" He shighed and thought for a moment. "Ok, now that we know each other, we should find out where we are." He looked at Rose. "Do you know where we are? Do you live in this deminsion?" HE figured out that they weren't on Earth. He had seen the most current maps of everywhere on Earth. This didnt look like any of them. And they didnt have the creatures they just fought on Earth.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"Well lets check our pockets ive never worn these cloths before or even see them. Maybe theres a note or something"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker swore. "So you dont know where we are either?" He sighed. "Besides, its not going to be that easy." He checked his pockets and found the note that was mentioned at the beginning of the rp. "This isnt good.....Why me?"

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Yuki found the letter also...
"so this still doesnt tell us were we are or how we got here...but even so does anyone have any idea were we could start looking for this girl??"

Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras screamed. "OMG I HAVE A KNIFE!" the letter was at her feet. She picked up the letter and read it then ripped it up and set it on fire.

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"But we dont know where to look. This is troublesome."

Seras

Post by Seras »

"Wouldn't it be grand if we had a map?" Seras said kicking dirt into the fire to smother it.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Yuki sat agaist the ground by the fire....
"Hey maybe if i can some how fly there might be a way that i can make you two fly also?.."

Seras

Post by Seras »

"No offense but I'd feel safer riding on a parrot" Seras made the fire a bit bigger but didn't let it get close to Yuki.

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker winked at Yuki. "No thanks love. I'll pass on that one. But as long as there are shadows, I can follow. And I'll be able to follow your shadow. As long as I have the eenergy and concentration to do so. And after my last flying trip...." He shrugged his sholders. "I feel a hell of a lot safer on the ground."

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"fine...fine i get the picture. well we need to start somewere....why dont we try looking for a village they might have a map or at least know somewere we can start."