New World Rp.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: New World Rp.

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Tucker grinned. "I know for a fact that there is a village in the that-a-way direction." He seemed to have pointed in a random direction. he was hoping he was pointing in the right direction of the town he had been chased out of.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"well lets hope our right...but its really cold out and i dont seem to have the right cloths for out here. Lets just see were this takes us."
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras sat down on a rock and took deep breaths concentrating.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

((does anyone relize that we have changed our names as the story when on??))

Yumi looked at Seras "is every thing ok??"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((yup!!! i realized that a while ago))
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Well that's because everyone was calling me Seras. So I didn't see a point in holding it up)

Seras didn't respond, just continued her deep breathing. In her mind she was reaching out through the tree's feeling everything that was there, every living creature looked up when they felt her presence and she continued going deeper. She gave them a slight motion to go on ahead of her then went back to reaching out.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"Ok....well lead the way tuck" as they walked yumi tested her powers to see just how much control she had over them.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker grinned. "Just dont blow too hard there." he started leading the way to where he thought the town was.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"very funny....perv." She was able to float a few inches off the ground and keep up with his walking. She tryed slowing going higher or lower but when she lost her concentration for a split second she was tosses a few feet away hard agaist the ground. "oww..."
Seras

Post by Seras »

There were shorts gusts of wind all around Seras before the earth rummbled. Seras opened her eyes and smiled.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker noticed the ground rumbled. "Great, just what we need right now. An earthquake...." HE sighed.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Yumi got off the ground and made a sling for her arm out of some materal torn from her clothes. When the gound started to rumble she became off blance but instead of falling over she used the air to hold her up.
"Whats gonna on?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker shook his head. "I dont know. But lets just keep going."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras had summoned a dragon. A small one but it was able to fly. She slid onto it's back "To a city!" She shouted holding an arm up and the dragon took flight.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Yumi kept up after him. She sivered from the cold and the fear of finding another one of thoes creatures or something more fearful.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker happened to be wearing a jacket. He took it off and tossed it to Yumi. "Here."