A Vampire's world

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: A Vampire's world

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Timmy and Jade were a bit angry. they slowly got up and slowly fallow them.

Jimmy got up fast, "WHERE THE HELL ARE U TWO THINK U ARE GOING." Jimmy appeared infront of them. He folded his arm with angier.

Timmy frowned, "com on lets go the girls house with the rest." Timmy was actually pouting, cause, no one was their to see his weak spot. He doesn't like to show other vampires or human that he is sensitive at all he try to show his mean and angier and powerful side of him. "Come on Jimmy it will not be no harm to be there they don't need to kknow about the pass we can actually can leave a normal life and not search and have no friends. what about Jade she is so young and she never had friends to play with."

Jimmy jump and slap him hard. "what are u talking about we don't need other people in our life at this time we have to get to the buttom of this ... then we can make friends then but, not even before that is. Jade u understand what i talking about." Jimmy look at Jade with a faint smile.

Jade lower her head. "I been by ur side for everything but, this is when i put my foot down." Jade look at him sadly and with some tears on her face. "I love being with u brother but, all my life I haven't had a friend or people i can get close to." Jade went up to Timmy and hug him and start to cry on his hip.

Jimmy seat down and look around. "Listen let me think it over and let me see what to do next."

All three of them seat down.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

sara sighed. she didnt belong here, with all these people. she walked out of the house without saying anything and walk down the street until she came to where she had just been awhile ago. 'thats right.' she thought to herself 'thats how it is. always...im alone.' she felt her side where she had a pocket and found the knife. she fumbled to get it out of her pocket and looked at it longingly once again. she sighed and sat down leaning up against a tree. 'no one would notice....if i was gone.' she thought depressingly. she took the knife and with one graceful movement slid it across her bare skin of her arm. she sighed as she felt the slight phisical pain wash over the emotional one. she lened against the tree and looked down at her now heavily bleeding arm and smiled. an actual smile. it was bleeding pretty bad so any vampire for the next 2-3 miles away could smell her blood. she rested her head against the tree and looked up at the pattern of leaves the went all the way to the top, makeing no attempt to stop the bleeding.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline's head shot up when she smelled the scent of blood. "Theres blood....." She said in a whisper then yelled out to Fuji, Killua, and Sara. "Fuji! Killua! Sar-!!!" Zeline suddenly stopped when she noticed that Sara was gone. "Where's Sara?!"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua wasn't there anymore he appeared by Sara "Stupid thing to do, little girl." his eyes were blood red
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

she laughed a little outta it from loseing blood "hm, i guess..." she looked at his eyes and blinked slowly...almost tiredly and showed him her cuts "hungry?'' she asked laying her wrist on his lap. with the blood she lost her strenth went with her so that she couldnt even hold up her own arm. "and...im not a little girl..." she corrected. she tried to stand up but just fell forward onto him "[censored]...sorry." she mumbled and rolled off. but she had stained his shirt on accedent.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Timmy, Jimmy and Jade appear infront of Killua and Sara, "what the heck are u doing."

Jade look at Sara, "why are u bleeding who hurt you."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline ran towards the others. "There you are!" She came to a stop and kneeled down in front of Sara. "I tried looking everywhere around the house but couldn't find either of you, so I decided to follow the scent of blood hoping that you'd be here"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji went to where Sara was, but kept a good ten feet away. He was still a new vampire, and he was already having troubles resisting jumping onto Sara and sucking her dry.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara laughed again and looked around "no, im ok.": she said looking up at jade. she didnt want to tell her that she had done this herself..it might make her sad. she looked at fuji and smiled "are you hungry?" she asked trying to sit up. if he was hungry then she didnt need to waste all of her blood. then she remembered what zeline had asked her. "uhm..yeah. i was.." she put her hand to her head a little dizzy "uhm..i was..feelin..kinda trapped..and..alone.." she was begining to feel cold and started to shiver.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua stands up and smiles "U want to take care of her first Zeline other wise all her blood is going to waste." his eyes were normal he also looked at Fuji sensing the trouble he was going through "U might need to step back Fuji." looks at the siblings "I was just watching her die, no harm in that." Killua looked at his shirt "I'm going to need to change too."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"hn, dieing.." she wondered what was going to happen "i wish..this cut would only kill a mortal.." she looked at her cut and sighed "stupid.." she said more to herself than to anyone
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji pulled a roll of bandages from the bag hanging at his side and tossed it toward Sara. "Wrap your arm with that. Then I'll help you get back"
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

she looked at the bandages and at her arm. "no." she whispered stubbornly. her blood was all over her. going from scarlet to almost black. she smiled at how pretty she thought it was. "make me." she said a little louder

Jimmy and Timmy look at each other and nod at each other and frowned at the same time.

Jade look at her brother knowing what they are doing and thinking right now. "Do we have to go right now they need us right now the most right now."

Timmy thought about it, "sis its time for the search begin we have to go back to the house were we were human." Timmy disappear and reappear many miles way.

Jimmy grab Jades hand, "its time the finaly battle and hunt to start now." Jade frowned and nod "ok." grab her brother hands and disapper and reappear where their brother were at.

They all hold hand and thought where the house would be and close their eyes and use all the power to appear at their house at one shot. They said one thing and they open their eyes and saw their house infront of them.

Jade frowned and cried softly.

Timmy hold Jade tightly near his body and look at the house too. "it will be all ok."

the house that looks like..... http://www.zillowblog.com/wp-content/up ... _house.jpg

Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji's eyes narrowed. He held his breath and walked toward her. He took the bandage from her hand, and pulled her wounded arm up. He started to wrap it.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looked at Fuji surprised "Odd." then he looked at Sara "Mortal or not the scent of blood will carry for miles. Every vampire close by will smell that and come running." smiled at fuji "Brave thing to do Fuji."