Violent Femmes

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Violent Femmes

Post by Aiden »

The day is new and a new age has begun. The femmes now rule the earth, a new earth was reborn in the year 2912 a new race has been placed. Femmes are the true rule of the plain, Greits are starting to come back to. Who will win? The Greits or the Femmes?

Femmes are rightfully known as girls...in a number of different beings. (vamps, shapeshifters, demons, humans, four-legged walkers, and half demons)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greits are otherwise known as guys...also in a number different beings, although different than Femmes. (demons, humans, four-legged walkers, or half-demons)

Rules:
- No Godmodding
- Speech must be pg-13
- you may have up to 3 chars. if you can take them.
- you can be up to two different breeds of Femme or Greit.
- Set appearances for the different types
- have fun

Profile:

Name:
Breed:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Aiden
Race: Femme
Breed: Shapshifter/demon
Appearance (lion): http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/ ... on_cub.jpg
Appearance (demon): http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/L ... e/avam.jpg
Bio: Leader of the Femme "tribe" as you will. Although as cute as she may come off to be, she's mighty dangerous, and austrailian at that. x3
Other: N/A
Last edited by Aiden on Oct 08, 2008 8:58am, edited 1 time in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Violent Femmes

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Name: Hitsuki Tachibana
Race: Greits
Breed: demon/human
Appearance: human: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/ ... me-guy.jpg
demon: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297 ... eDemon.jpg
Bio: Leader of the Greit tribe. Very dangerous has a feud with the leader of the femme tribe.
Other: known femme killer.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Name: Sara lone
Race: femme
Breed: demon/shapeshifter
Appearance: (demon) http://mymymarmotte.canalblog.com/image ... girl_2.jpg
(faverite animal to turn into) http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1139/108 ... ba.jpg?v=0
Bio: she is the youngest of the femme's and is very curious and adventurous. she is facinated by the Greits and wanders into theyre territory without realiseing the danger. Aiden is her older sister so if aiden should ever die she would become leader, so they keep her under a careful eye to make sure nothing happens to her. but the more they watch her the more she runs away, not careing if she is in the greits territory or not.
Other: she can spak to animals. eventually she will have a thing for Hitsuki Tachibana even though he hunts femme's
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((can you add those photos to photobucket? i cannot view them at school.))
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((so when are we going to start.))
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((i'll start later tonight....time here: 5:00pm wisconsin time))
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((kool well pm me when you start it))
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Aiden angrily scales up the side of the building with a great force behind every jump, trying to get to the top before the lightning strikes her down. When she reaches the top, she's sopping wet, her t-shirt, stuck to her chest and her jacket heavily weighing her down a bit, her high-heeled red pumps still somehow stayed dry, and her leather pants, already clinging to her legs clinged even more not letting go, her hair limp, down, and curly, she screams towards the sky. Indicating the death of another femme. As her lip twitches and her eyes start to glow red she screams again. "DAMN YOU GRIETS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara heard her older sister scream and went to find her "are you ok?!" she asked running over to her. she didnt care about the war between the griets because she chose not to get involved, but whe her big sister was upset she had to. she looked at her sister with sad eyes and sighed, she didnt hate the griets and even wanted to know more about them but telling her sister that could possibly worsen the situation.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Aiden fell to her knees in disgust, looking up at Sara. "I'm fine, but we lost another. We lost another femme to those dispicable griets. I need to get back at them. I-I can't live another day until I can get them back for what they did to me, to us. Are you with me?" She looks at Sara again with plead in her eyes. "Will you help me? Will you help your sister in this fight?"
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara looked at her with sad eyes and nodded her head. maybe if she was more involved with the fight then she could find someway to stop it. "im going to go out for a little while first..." she said and walked away. she then started to run and kept running until she was in the greits territory. maybe she could find one and come up with a way to stop the war?!
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Is it too late for me to join?
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((not at all. anyone can join at any time. :3))

Aiden got up off her knees and watched her sister go into the griet territory. "No! She'll get killed!" Aiden jumped off the building and ran after her; she hid around the building near her sister trying to figure out why she'd even be over here. "What is she doing?!?" Aiden whispered to herself.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Hitsuki was Walking around his territory admiring the view. "Those despicable Femmes they are nothing but a thorn in my side it's time they were delt with." Hitsuki saw sara running in greit territory. Jumping in front of her he drew his sword and pointed it at sara's throat. "Give me one good reason why i should not kill you where you stnad Femme?"
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

(Yay! Thanks!!)

Name: Zeline Artay
Race: Femme
Breed: Vampire/Demon
Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/R ... tMania.jpg
Bio: One of the few remaining older Femme's who has fought and lived through many battles, she actually prefers to avoid fighting when possible. Being relaxed and easy-going, she is a lover of music and dance. But when battle is unavoidable and her tribe is in danger, her darker side can awaken and shows little mercy to her opponents.
Other: Because she is a vampire she lives much longer then normal Femme's so her actually age is unknown.

~~~

Zeline sat atop a building overlooking the boundary between the tribes, watching the events unfold between her comrades and enemy. "My, looks like the young heir has wandered into a bit of trouble" She spoke to herself. "Maybe I should help her? No, the leader is there and should be able to handle things if something happened" Zeline grinned. "Besides, it would be much more fun to sit back and watch the show"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara gasped and her eyes went wide. what could she say? she smirked and stared him in the eyes "why would you kill me? " she asked and gripped the blade of the sword and yanked her hand, successfully cutting it. she jerkied her bleeding hand twards his face causeing blood to go in his eyes. then she took his sword and got behing him, pressing his own sword over his neck. "lets be nice." she whispered tauntingly in his ear