Violent Femmes

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Violent Femmes

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

"to show you what we greits are. We are men of passion of romance." Hitsuki kissed her again on the other cheek. "I want to know more about you what are your hobbies? what are your intrests? what do you see in me? i want to know all of this so that i can better understand you." Hitsuki then took Saras hand and gently kissed it. Looking into her eyes with his.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

sara looked away and blushed "well i dont have any hobbies other than sneaking out." she looked him in the eye. "im interested in learning about greits...and you confuse me. you say that you are a man of passion and romance and yet you kill femmes? why?" she couldnt help but think he was just one big double standard.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline stood outside of the house leaning against the wall. 'It'd probably be best if I stayed out here, unlike Sara it seems I'm not trusted and would most likely be attacked on sight' She thought to herself. Zeline stared up at the sky and sighed. "Now that I think about it, I'm not really trusted by the other Femme's either" She said to herself, and couldn't help but give a sad laugh of how ironic it was that both her enemies and even her own tribe didn't trust her.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Name: Aaron
Race: Greits ((But he is not on their or the femme side. More on that in the Bio section.))
Breed: Half-dragon (but appears human)
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... t.jpg?o=31
Bio: He lived in the forest for a while, and had avoided anyone he saw because he had to train his powers. Because of this he had no clue what was going on between the greits and femme. He has his powers trained and is thinking about going back into society to see how things had changed since he had left.
Other: He can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants. Also he almost always wears a cloak, and has the hood up in a way that it casts a shadow over the top part of his face.

Aaron was walking through the forest sensing for any nearby people or towns. He was currently in femme territory.

((Can someone update me, so that I could fit my character in? Or if anyone is in the forest could get their character(s) near/to mine. Thanks.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((uh, i can't help you there at the moment, sorry. :/))

Kitoki obeyed Hitsuki's orders and followed Aiden into femme territory. "Hey wait a minute!" He ran up to her although knowing it probably was the BEST idea he could have done, but he did it anyways. Besides, Kitoki didn't know what Hitsuki really wanted with him and her anyways.

Aiden turned around in a flash, reveiling (( http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z58/ ... /Katar.jpg )) a pair of Katars. One at his neck and another pointed at his stomach. "Why are you here, Griet? What are you here to do? Kill more of my family?"

Kitoki threw up his arms, almost in surrender. "Why must you think that way, Aiden? I'm not here to kill anyone...I'm only here because I abide by the orders of my brother, Hitsuki. You don't mind that do you?"

Aiden threw down her guard for a brief second for some questioning. "I know I shouldn't do this, as I wouldn't normally do this, and by my thinking and standards being you're a griet I wouldn't dare do something as extreme as th-"

"Please just get to the point Aiden, as watching your beauty all day long and getting lost in your words is as exciting as it is, I'd like to hear the point." Kitoki smiled at her, with a grin from ear to ear in slight embarrassment.

"Ah, right, as I was...Why do you obey him, you have every right as he does to be free. Why do you chose to obey they slavery?"
"Because it's my life, it always has been. He plays himself off as nice and not a harmful man, but under all the show to get girls, he is, a truely harmful man. I know, I've been beaten from straying several times."
"I feel bad, now, although I know how he is...and I've been trying to tell my sister that, but she wouldn't listen, she never does. It's the main reason why I'm always chasing her, watching her from a distance...making sure she doesn't get hurt." Aiden looked down at the ground in the brief moment of akward silence, then looked back up at him. "I'm sorry, I truely feel bad for how I've treated you so far. Didn't you want me somewhere?" She sheathed her Katars and looked at him.

"Well, yeah, actually I did. Hitsuki wanted me to bring you back, I think. Although, frankly, I'm not even sure about that, but I know I don't want your sister to get hurt and I don't wanna get whipped." Kitoki held out his hand, as Aiden grabbed and they walked together, back to Griet territory, laughing. Aiden watched Zeline as they got close; she heard some rustling in the far off distance in the forest. "Zeline, would you mind going to the forest and seeing what's out there? I don't want you to get in the middle of all these things. Thanks!" Aiden said with a leader smile, and Kitoki leading her into the same building that Hitsuki and Sara just walked into moments ago. Kitoki hit the same block Hitsuki hit, waiting and allowing the door to open, then getting down on one knee with Aiden standing just behind him. "I am back brother, and have brought the famous Aiden along, what are you next orders?" Aiden stood behind Kitoki, stunned, that he was telling her the truth about him being a slave, Sara perhaps being hurt and she didn't stay to guard her little sister in the happening of it all, and further more Zeline didn't bust in and save her....just watched from afar. Aiden was furious. Kitoki took extreme notice and stood up trying to calm her down.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara looked at aiden and ran over and hugged her "hey! what are you doing here?" she asked concerned "are you ok?"
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well I can bring my people to where the other people are. Can you at least tell me where everyone is?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

((greits territory. my character is being hit on by a greit in his house and aiden's character just arrived. im not sure where black cat's character is right now though.))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((OK, I will have my character do something till it makes sense for anyone else to come in.))

Aaron found a town in the femme territory and walked into it. Although he had his cloak on, it was still obvious he was a guy, and everyone in the town noticed this. He noticed how everyone looked at him but paid no heed as he continued walking.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

((I guess I'll come in, since I was kinda sent away XD))

Zeline simply nodded to Aiden's orders and walked off into the forest to see what the noise was. 'Guess this is all I can do for now, after all I get a feeling that Aiden won't be too happy with me in the short future' She sighed and continued on with her task, after she had been walking for a while she came to a Femme town that was near the boarder. "I guess I ended up walking too far without realizing it" She sighed and decided she might as well look around. "Not like I had anything better to do back there" Zeline walked around town looking at various things to keep herself entertained.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron felt a little hungry. He looked around and saw Zeline. He walked up to her and asked, "Hello, do you know anywhere around here that I may get something to eat?"
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline stared in shock, there was an actually Greit in Femme grounds and he wasn't causing trouble. That was something that was considered impossible and one would never think of it actually happening. She suddenly remembered that he had asked something and snapped out of her thoughts. "Yea, theres a cafe not to far from here" She pointed in the direction of the cafe. "I could show you if you wanted"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"That would be much appreciated. Thank you." he said with a smile.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline smiled back and started to lead him to the cafe. 'This is really weird, doesn't this guy know whats going on? Doesn't he know we're enemies?" She looked at him from the corner of her eye. 'Well he doesn't seem that bad, but I'll just keep an eye on him just in case' She sighed. 'Listen to me, I don't even care about this stupid war and here I am thinking he might be an enemy. I really need to get away from the battle field more often, its starting to mess with my head' Zeline was too busy thinking that she didn't notice she was about to walk into a wall, until she had already hit it. "Ouch!" She rubbed her sore head. 'Yep, definitely messing with my head'
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Are you alright?" Aaron asked, looking more at her eyes than where she hit her head.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

"Yea, I'm alright" Zeline smiled. "It'll take more then a wall to kill me" She laughed a bit, but stopped when she saw he was looking at her. "Um..........Is there something on my face?"