Violent Femmes

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Violent Femmes

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"No, you just have very interesting eyes. Also you seemed a little deep in thought back there, may I ask what you were thinking about?" he asked.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

"Interesting eyes?" Zeline thought for a moment, not quite sure of what to make of that. Deciding just to leave it, she got up and dusted herself off. "As for what was I thinking about.........well I was just thinking it was strange is all"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"What is strange?" he asked.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

"That you're here....." Zeline paused to looked at him. ".......And not causing any trouble. Normally if a Greit was here, it'd be to kill Femmes, but that doesn't seem to be the case with you"
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

silvernekokitsune wrote:sara looked at aiden and ran over and hugged her "hey! what are you doing here?" she asked concerned "are you ok?"
Aiden looked at Sara. "yeah, i'm fine. why are you asking me this question? how are you? what have you been doing?" Aiden started to wonder where that questionable femme, Zeline ran off to. She remember she'd told her to go look into what the noise in the forest was, but she shouldn't have been gone that long. Aiden started to worry more and more about this incident; Aiden started to get paranoid as the minutes started to roll by. "I'm going to see where Zeline went; would you like to come with me Kitoki?"

Kitoki stared at her, as he shook his head out of a dream. "what was that, aiden? Go with you where?"
"To go find out what Zeline is doing..."
"Oh yeah, sure. Well, is there anything you'd like me to do before this Hitsuki?" Kitoki looked at his brother with demeanoring eyes.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

"Hmmm in fact there is somethething I want you to do." Hitsuki threw a dagger to Kitoki. "Kill Aiden."
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Now why would you think thar greits would cause trouble and kill?" Aaron asked confused.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

sara's eyes widened and she took the dager before he could catch it. in a second she was infront of hitsuki and glareing at him with the dagger pressed to his throat "dont move.." she spat angerly "i cant believe you." she pressed the blade to his throat but not enough so that it cut. "dont ever try to hurt my sister again.." she was. about ready to kill him. 'how could he lie like that? she was jsut begining to trust him too. her chest throbbed in saddness that she wouldnt let reach the surface. "i cant believe you could lie like that.."
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline sighed. "Because Greits are our enemies, we've been at war with them for years" She pointed over her shoulder to some civilian Femme who were looking at Aaron with fear. "See? Thats why all of the Femme in this town are avoiding you, they're afraid that your going to kill them"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"War? I don't know anything about a war, but then again I have been in the forest for a while." he said, as he pondered what else he could have missed while he was away.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

"It must have been a really long time if you didn't know about the war" Zeline started walking again. "Anyway lets go, you said you were hungry and the faster I get you out of here the faster we can avoid any trouble"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Alright," he said, as he waited for her to lead the way again.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline lead him to a small cafe farther away from the more lively part of town, a place she thought would be best considering he was feared by the citizens. She stopped in front of the cafe and turned to him. "Well here we are, this place is one of my personally favorites"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Then would you like to join me?" he asked.
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

Zeline smiled. "Sure" She opened the door and walked inside. After she had a quick chat with the owner about closing the shop for a while, Zeline walked over to Aaron with two menus in hand. "C'mon, lets sit over there" She pointed to a table near a window.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron followed and sat at the table. He looked at the menu, waiting for the waitress.