((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by Lirial »

...Morgan has been keeping me awake by banging on my door all through the night now. But if I let him in he sits by my head and his loud purring keeps me awake. I've been trying to find a way to make my door not rattle.

I don't know what will happen with me this weekend. At first mother, maybe KenKen, and I would go up to my grandfathers as he got back into the state 5 days ago. But yesterday he went down to Oshkosh, to vist all the family, 'specially his mother, my great grandmother, 'cause her kidneys failed, and her lungs have been bad, her whole body is shutting down. And so he was told to go and say anything he needs to, to her before she dies because it will prolly be soon. So now we don't know if he'll be back up in time for us to go. KenKen still wants to hang out with me this weekend, but it's looking more like I may have a small opening or two this weekend, I still don't know.
I'd end up upeset, wondering how I managed to never be attractive. I was never skinny enough.
Always too smart. My nose was always too big. My hips too wide.
Little things that over the years my mind just gave up and said that these were all my flaws.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

You should come hang out saturday night! Lots of other people are coming over.

And btw, what was everyone's weapons back home? I was wondering about that earlier. o.o And this question is pointed at whoever can answer it.
I am seeking a fun loving, adventure seeking male to hook up with. PM me for more details. ;D

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

Yet again, I dunno, 'cause if he is back in time, mother will want me to go, KenKen still wants to hang out with me, and mother's been bugging me for more cleaning even though I cleaned a lot yesterday as well as made dinner (all from scratch) just to have her bypass it and eat some other stuff at the com. then be like "what food? I didn't see anything..." despite that all the stuff took up half of the table...
I'd end up upeset, wondering how I managed to never be attractive. I was never skinny enough.
Always too smart. My nose was always too big. My hips too wide.
Little things that over the years my mind just gave up and said that these were all my flaws.

Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

I still want to kick your mother << Just thought I'd say that o.q
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

LYNCH MOB!
I am seeking a fun loving, adventure seeking male to hook up with. PM me for more details. ;D

Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

I'LL BRING THE TORCHES AND THE ROPES!!!
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

WOOHOO!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I might be able to come over Saturday, but I probably wouldn't be able to spend the night.
My dad's going to New Auburn with my uncle for the day saturday.

Oh, and Ethryl's really depressed, and I know it's been effecting me.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

With the whole animal thing both of my cats keep meowing at me. it started with hunter which is not unusual but the salam started and she is normal quiet.
Life sucks

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Stanley's been really attached to me.
When we're in the car he normally lays his head on my dad and lately it's been on me.
And when I ask him for hugs he gives them to me and looks me in the eyes sadly, and when I ask him to come to me he gets up and come right over.
Stanley usually doesn't do that. Any of that. :/
Oh, and before when I hugged Stanley he would allow me to, and then if I hugged him too tight he would growl. Now when I hug him he growls right away.
I think he wants to tell me something, but I haven't been willing to listen.

I wanna know why Rain can't tell me this somthing about Nate. What the hell?

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Rain, Most of you didnt fight. Really think about it. What wepons do you feel most comfortable and controled with? Thoes are the wepons you will use.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kyro? Can you tell me what I don't know about Nate?

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Who?
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nate. That mischeivious boy. Sammy's brother? I think? or Shioki's. I dunno, but it's that [censored] boy who's on my girl. ><

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He wont do anything. He just wants to get under your skin. Dont let him get to you.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

It's not that. It's the thing that no one has any balls to tell me. I wanna know what they're not telling me. There's something about him that I don't know I and need to know.

He licked Izzy...and now I have to kill him. He got to claim her before I did. e.e