((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by Aiden »

ooh..a video call?

lol
Last edited by Aiden on Sep 09, 2009 8:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Friday it is, then. Request rides now.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Okay. Last night. Drake, Iloren and I, er Nia, were out in the field. I had an urge to write, write about something that was going on or going to happen, i had a feeling...and i never feel the NEED to write.

So I doodled for a bit, then I was writing figures...then i started to write a story. Nia and I both despise writing, and at that stories in general. ><

Anyways, I started writing this brief story thing, I'm not done yet either...anyways, I don't exactly know where it's going, why it's there or even if there's a point...but it's...eh...meh..i'll tell you when i'm done.

Yes, yes...anyways...talk time is good out in the field, I feel the need to talk, and it doesn't even matter about what...Just wanna talk. Either out in the field about something specific or random, or even inside...like a group chat, don't care how many people are there. I feel like writing and chatting. ><

Okay..well, it's like 4...in the morning...I'll probably be up all night...

lol
Last edited by Aiden on Sep 12, 2009 2:02am, edited 2 times in total.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Oh. Iloren is a retard when it comes to figuring out Soul Calibur. xD
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Okay...since...I don't know who actually ever comes on anymore...

I've been....violated...and it seems to be effecting Nia. She's been....down a lot..and I don't know why. Maybe it's because of me, maybe it's because of everyone else and their problems....maybe...*sigh* I don't know anymore..

I need someone...I've...been alone... I need...company...I need to someone there to know they be around...so it doesn't....happen again. Even though...*sigh* it's already happened twice....I'm so....vulnerable....I'm so......*sigh* I should just shut up.... I can't....I can't sound like this...I can't....be like this...I've been strong...and now....now I'm vulnerable....now I'm.....weak....and I just....I can't.....I can't take it......I'm not going to commit some treason....some form of something unspeakable...because there's someone that cares a lot for me....there's someone there...someone who....could help me..and.....I just couldn't do that to you.....I would...never....

But I know he'll be back....I know he'll do it time and time again until you all come here....if....

*sigh* I just....I can't continue on right now.....
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

If you need protection, Zexis offers it and I offer shelter if you want someplace to get away.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

O.O omg...that'd be...superb...just....omg... ^^ I'll get some stuff and come over immediately!! Thank you so much!!
Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

Hmm...yes, I'm thinking Christmas. That's when I'll be there. I shall begin the saving of money with this next paycheck and only use what I need to for gas and any food that I might require. Nothing more. Prepare, Rain, and all the others. You will finally be able to attack me if I [censored] up, or glomp me if you get the urge...like I know one or two might o.o; And, of course, me actually being there will assist you all in your times of depression and when you disappear (that one's mostly for you Rain). And, uh, I hope you have something other than a floor I can sleep on << I don't remember most of your basement...it's been too long since I've seen it via webcam XD
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Wonderful. Hope you like Couches.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

lol I see an inch of dust on this.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Words cut short they're disappearing
In your lungs
No light appearing
Out of the darkness that is your old friend
Death by asphyxia
Two separate worlds mend
The bridges were burnt
Before we crossed over
And we fall
Into the pits that haven't been covered
Eternity room
With walls of white
Windows of red
Dark as night
Scars circle around your neck
Like a misplaced halo
Your halo of death
Death by asphyxia
Inside padded walls, walk down the corridor
Darkness falls
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

What...?

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Think about it.

"Ce vi Que s'este. Fi ama Neh Gai lo eeli gorum."
^Translation please?
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Eeli gorum sounds familiar.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Tobias - Tcyrthae
Darkness - Daistrik

^Names before.

I also think people are beginning to call Tobias..Adonia...I'm sure.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Okay so. Megami did take her name from Isleein's memories, but the Megami that died at Tobias's wasn't Megami her other. Rather it was a cover-up for Megami's real position. Megami or rather her name is Mitsuko she was off hiding while the cover-up Megami took the fall for Mitsuko. Mitsuko was found recently but has since then disappeared once more. Thus where I've been gone at. The Megami cover-up, the one who died was later discovered to be a shifter. I know they're far and few between, those who can shift into people but this one, her name was Eiko. Mitsuko promised Eiko that when she took the fall for her that she would be reclaimed once again when she received her godship. Which further investigation on that was a total bullshit lie to get her out of her own death.

Mitsuko I've found is a rather devious child. She is a fairly much younger than the others but she's also been known to have the creativity and thoughts of an ancient. Some even think that deep down at heart she is an ancient, but nothing's been proven. A few years back, she was once a much more vivid member among the others, but has since then seemed to more or less almost vanish off the face of Taru. If Isleein would be willing to come over once more along with Kage and a few of the others such as Iloren and Drake, I would humbly ask of you all to consider Isleein to attempt to gain contact with Mitsuko via the Ouija Board, as I'm sure if she were willing to share some information about her whereabouts and perhaps some other detailed information about some of the things she's gone through that would be a big weight off of my shoulders as well as getting things fixed with the whole Megami mishap.

-Ethryl

Mitsuko
Also, I figured I'd note that Rysaedi's being hanging around my father lately as well as Nia has had a few moment where Rysaedi and Kireg have argued in Nia's head which will come out to [censored] about this and that. And I talked to my father a bit ago. He said that in chronological order of age in our family is Kireg, Aicrel, Me and then the twins. Seeing that Kireg and Darkness are the only two being that know of the order.

I should also note here that Darkness has been trying to reboot up a connection with Kage and as I've seen Aicrel time and time again fail at keeping a tired connection with her, that I'll be assuming my father will attempt to make a connection with Nia seeing as she has had many connections with many people. As well I think from his line of thoughts he'll be able to figure out where I am and try to torture me again.

One more thing....I've heard through the grapevine that you need to have a Kage attempt to participate in a sleepover in the near future. Nia needs to talk with her alone.