((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by Grell »

I want to do something, and I need everyone's help to do it.

I want to get everyone together again. No fighting. No arguments. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has to keep under control.

I want to see everyone together. At least one more time.

We have to do it within the school year. After that, it'll be hard to get everyone together.

It'll have to be during the day, a weekend, since some people can't spend the night.

But we have to do it. We just have to. We were a family once, and we will be again.

Its time to make amends, time to heal, and time to move forward.

Spread the word. I'd like to do it on the 19th before the christmas party. Since people are already attempting to get the day off and come over, that'd be the best time.

Make sure everyone hears. Everyone. Leave no ear empty of these words.

Its time we got back together again.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Dream Time:

So a while ago I had this dream about a lion. It was a black lion with red irises and had a necklace made of ivy. On the necklace was a pendant, the stone was a mixture, a swirl of ruby and emerald, and engraved in the middle were the initials G.S.I. which I later learned meant the Guild of Sorcery and Imps. I also found that Imps, in this case, didn't mean those ugly flying bastards. I don't remember the real meaning, seeing I'll have to ask again. Anyways, this lion, I think his name was Enthonii, he drank from a pond. The pond water was white, no ripples not motion, as if the time in this pond was empty, meaningless. The lion took small laps from the pond, to quench his thirst from time to time but showed no emotion to have ever fulfilled his thirst. From time to time he looked around him, surrounding the pond was a field of short grass and a forest of pine and oak. I remember him mentioning to me the oaks were red oaks, they've been there since time began, and being they were fed from the pond they lasted much longer than the rest, almost immortal. When I say he spoke to me, I mean he never opened his mouth but instead he spoke his words to me, through his mind. His mouth was sewn shut, but not with string or stitches, but with wire, barbed wire. His upper row of teeth had grown through his bottom jaw and his lower teeth stayed dull and rounded over. The barbed wire that was strung through his maw glowed red from time to time, this reason is still somewhat unknown, but Ethryl said that Enthonii was just an experimental pet for Rain from Chaos. The wire effected Enthonii the same as Rain's facial tattoo effected her.

Enthonii also looked to the sky, he mentioned that he looked to the god for guidance after Chaos removed him from the continent of Taruinia. He now resides on the third continent. The sky was tinted a dark teal colour, a meteor shower was taking place and a large full moon took up the Northern half of the sky. The moon was tainted a light shade of red and the stars were a bright white. Enthonii mentioned that the shooting meteorites were just the gods way of answering the prayers across Taruinia.

That's all I remember, I'll hopefully be able to add more later.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

So... would this Enthonii know me? Because there's a lot of things I still haven't been able to find out. Like, I ask Ifrit or Aicrel or Kyro or whoever else stuff, but they say they didn't know me that well, or that I was secretive with some things. Would Enthonii be able to tell me more about myself? More about before I met Aicrel maybe?

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I'm sure he would. I'll have to ask Ethryl to find him for me though.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Enthonii(appearance human: http://k-atrina.deviantart.com/art/Glenn-112856935 -- Black instead of white)
Enthonii(appearance [[if wolf]]: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/L ... i-Wolf.png)

I couldn't find a lion so I made him a wolf on DA, all the same features apply he's just supposed to be a lion instead.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Idk if anyone's on here anymore...i got a new voice...Its actually a girl! I'll post more later.us
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Well maybe she'll come out during the party. :]

And yay for girls. I seem to never get them anymore...
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

urghablarg! <3
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I am totally me.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I am totally an offensive and mildly suggestive piece of [censored]. :]
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I am... unhappy.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I realized this..

|| Stranger: whats up? You: my [censored] senses are tingling! Your conversational partner has disconnected. ||