((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by AngelicDream »

I never said I had swine flu.

Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

And I never said swine flu =P Honestly, it's probably just a hardcore head cold. It'll be gone in the next day or two.
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I still have a 100+ temperature and won't be in school today. But I'm feeling somewhat better, so I'll pick Kage and whoever else up myself instead of sending Hannah today.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

I got bored and drew everyone as if there animals. I love how Franny looks as a Giraffe lol.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I'd ask you to pick me up after school, because I have to take a cello home for that Baccalaureate thing downtown Sunday, but I also have my bike and you also have to pick up Kage and whomever else... :/ So, I dunno.

I really don't hope you have this swine flu. It sounds bad. :/

Oh, dude I know...

Today I'm skipping 5th hour. I don't want to go to this Voyage thing for french. :/
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Its not really that bad. She said she's feeling better so.....yeah.....its not gonna kill her or anything.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

It kind of is. Swine flu, it says, can kill a person in three days if vaccine is not reached. :/

I have the thing that I typed up for you all, from Nia's computer and it's on her USB Drive, but these computers don't have the port, so I'll just upload and copy and paste it here during her 6th hour class.

Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

Hello everyone. This is Fate. Well, I just figured I'd let you know this before I started

typing. If anyone else that likes to talk through Nia, decides to add something or input or

whatever, I will have them specify their name at that time, and then allow them to speak.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

First of, I would like to ask Ifrit to please pay the utmost attention to Rain's moods/

behaviour, I believe he would most benefit this. And Ifrit, I'll ask you kindly not to argue

with my daughter unless it is of absolute necessity, as this goes for everyone else as well.

Atheos, please don't intentionally anger Rain. Nia doesn't like it when you to do such.

Also, Atheos, Nia loves you and has been thinking alot about next summer and this summer

and what might happen, and the most I can ask of you is to try and make her feel better,

and in return she's trying to make you comfortable. She's really trying her best not to

fault and do practically everything in her power to spend more time with you and get to know

you better. But what's been on her mind most is to try and make odds with your mother. It's

what's getting to her most. I think it's mostly that she doesn't understand how someone

could judge solely based on a friend or their actions. Nia just wishes that she could talk

more with your mother or something, just so that image of Kelly isn't affected on her. :3

Tysol, I know you're trying to do what's best for everyone, in which you do such an awefully

great job at, but as this is mainly directed at everyone, if there's something wrong, if

Rain happens to decided to do something that everyone feels is...well bad or isn't right,

try and correct her, but don't change her. Often times she becomes worst, even if she does

so happen to be different on Earth. Lirial, I know you love him, but as I read on AA, as

Rain's moods affects everyone, so does yours. Nia says that the hugging from you recently

is a great change, in your mood structure as you've been down lately...and I would like to

ask you to pm me, if you want to talk about anything, I want to make sure you as well as

everyone else's well being is intact, even if it is temporarily. I'm here to help anyone if

they need it.

Nisroc: Kage, as much of a pushover as I am, and as much as I want you to be happy AND as

much as I do love you, I need to ask you kindly to stop calling me Jizcock. That name, is..

getting around to people in Taru and it's upsetting me really. I've been made fun of enough

as it is as long as I've been here and I would just really like it to stop. Please. :)

Iloren, I haven't heard much from you. How are you? How is Nanashi? I would ask her how

things with Maza have been, but I don't want to delve myself into her personal life.

Drake, I haven't seen you with Rain much. Have you abandoned your post with them for another

life with someone else? Nia says you're spending a lot of time with Sam and Michael. I feel

like you've lost some contact, some relations and boundary lines with them.

Araya, you also seem quite distant. Nia says you and her used to talk a lot more, but Felix

or Kyro are usually out and you're never really talk. If you've been in contact with Kyro,

how has he been. I know Chaos had him at one point, but I never really knew what happened

after that. How is Felix? How is the blacksmith? I know he was supposed to be making knives

for me. Those knives are very special and I kinda need them before Rain and the others get

here.

Isleein, how are you? You seem distant as well. I just want to make sure you're okay. I'm

very concerned.

Ethryl: Izzy, I've been trying to talk to you on AA. How have you been sweetheart? You seem

really quite upset with yourself. Did I cause it? I want to hug you again. You seem like you

really need one.

Anyways, I'm sorry I couldn't get to those few others and Rain, I need to talk to you some

time privately. If you'd like to tell your friends, you may, I don't mind, but I do need

to talk with you.

Rain, I know you've ask Nia a few times about the 18th of May and I have an answer for you.

After do a bit of Earth to Taruinia comparisons, it seems the 18th of May is the beginning

of the Taruinian Summer and the beginning of your countdown.

I've also made a short list of moods Rain might have and what (in most conditions) happens

in Taru, according to weather patterns. Which in turn, WILL aid you.

Sad = rainy/sleet
Happy = sunny
Depressed = cloudy/rainy (or) snow/sleet
Mad = hot/humid (or) Storms
Angry (Screaming) = Windy
Mixed = rain/hot/sunny or cloudy/cold/snow
Indifferent = clear skies (or) still
Quiet = calm

I can't think of any other moods really, but I think some understand the concept...

When you leaving for Taru, here are the "rules"

Rules:

- Gate must be open at least 10 days ahead of scheduled leave.

- ALL Earthen chosen Taruinian members must sit in a clear, unpopulated, rural field in a
circle. (may lay down, feet towards center)

- Chosen night must be stormy/raining (heavy) and must be raining in both Taruinia AND
on Earth. (Rain's mood may or may not effect weather patterns)

- Must sit in closest relation. (ex. Araya sits next to Drake)

There are more rules, I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

Also, I have a feeling that Chaos is going to have to die to allow you ALL back into Taru.

Rain, I know you want to see your father before he passes, but now, I'm afraid that's not

an option. Your father has approximately 1-2 months to live. He's getting to the point

where he's talking again. I mean sure, it's not very much, but enough to tell who's next

really. That and starting to yell at Tobias and myself. Even though supposedly Darkness

has Chaos blinded, he's not dull witted, Chaos doesn't trust either brother anymore.

He's been talking with me, he's been telling me certain things about Darkness that

may come in handy for you.

- Darkness isn't followed at all times, he's normally, naturally alone.

- Darkness only has two sons. I heard about that kid that's trying to say he's Darkness's
right hand man, well, he's full of [censored]. Darkness has only have two kids. Aicrel and Ethryl.

- As it may seem, Darkness is a real [censored], he's only doing it to prove his masculinity.
Note: If you threaten that, he'll try to kill you, but he's also very sensitive. Let's just say
on the inside he's a real gay man.

- If you have someone sneaky, or Ethryl to go into his castle you can get other more specific
information that you need.

I said that you can send Ethryl in there, because he's like your spy. He's recreated terms with

his father, but not for Darkness's benefit. Ethryl has regained his father's trust for you. He'll be

recieving several of Darkness's pets, drones/slaves, and is being taught many extra things that

in turn can be and will be used against his father. Ethryl has said that he is being taught high key

magic and other things that Darkness himself says he can barely control and let alone, controlling

them might kill him and Ethryl.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lirial wanted to read it before leaving so she had me upload this and thus why it's on her account.

Another day there will be more. I will continue this weekend, and erase everything else..

In other words, I'm going to start over again. But'll I'll start from where I left off, if that's any reconsiliation.

Rain, I'd also like to talk with you, if you want to talk with me. This Jason boy that Drake is friends with said you were having a big sleepover next weekend. I plan to be there. Nia's working hard to pass her economics class. I personally don't understand why she has to take that damn class. It's useless information, that she was forced into taking.

Kage
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Kage »

Fine I'll stop calling him names
The pain in on my body is nothing compared to the pain in my chest

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kage wrote:Fine I'll stop calling him names
Also, Atheos, Nia loves you and has been thinking alot about next summer and this summer
and what might happen, and the most I can ask of you is to try and make her feel better,
and in return she's trying to make you comfortable. She's really trying her best not to
fault and do practically everything in her power to spend more time with you and get to know
you better. But what's been on her mind most is to try and make odds with your mother. It's
what's getting to her most. I think it's mostly that she doesn't understand how someone
could judge solely based on a friend or their actions. Nia just wishes that she could talk
more with your mother or something, just so that image of Kelly isn't affected on her. :3

olol monday, 5th hour. have him read this. I really wanna make sure he does

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

The blacksmith cant make anything a the momment cause he's out of order but the knifes are done. I'll bring them to you when I can.

AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by AngelicDream »

Lirial wrote:Isleein, how are you? You seem distant as well. I just want to make sure you're okay. I'm

very concerned.

Ethryl: Izzy, I've been trying to talk to you on AA. How have you been sweetheart? You seem

really quite upset with yourself. Did I cause it? I want to hug you again. You seem like you

really need one.

You don't need to be concerned about me, really.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

No, don't be silly. Of course we do.

AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by AngelicDream »

{[sigh]} if you say so.

Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

Well then....a lovely turn of events today. Thank ye for the kind words Fate. If anything, it's the least I could do from such a distance. As for everything else...woo o.o Countdown begins in 3 days. Great..*sigh* So soon...ah, well. I'll attempt to not be too depressed..x.x
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.