((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by Lirial »

Hello Dream.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Hello, Lirial.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

May I ask do you know what Rain belives doing this will gain her?
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I don't believe she thinks it will gain her anything. She knows she's losing everything she ever had, but she would rather face the same pain of losing she's had before than continue feeling the pain of disappointment in herself and her actions and being here. She cannot look past her actions or failures long enough to forgive herself. She's never been able to do that. The anger today was anger and hatred that has been fostered since her childhood here on earth. It is the same resentment of herself that she's always carried, perhaps.

Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

Ah. I'm afraid there's not much more I would like to say. I am truely to furious to continue.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I understand. I hope you have a decent nights rest. Tomorrow's outlook is not fair.

Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

I'm afraid I haven't gotten a decent nights rest in a long time. But thank you for the sentiment. Are you speaking of the weather or...other things?
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Both. As her mother said, Rain's emotions have an effect on the weather, and a storm has begun to churn here. It is very large, and I fear the intensity of such a massive thing.

But also, these events will not go over as they have in the past. Or perhaps they will. I suppose we have only to watch Rain's resolve on this, and the other factors that come into play.

dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

Well First I will comment on Fate. the only reason i'm hanging out with sam and michael more is so i keep my saniaty with every thing happening in my life. and also i know i'm apart of this all but i feel no connection since everything i love a have are in this world. with going to Taru i will finnaly be able to live the drame of being with dragons and being who i really am. but at this point i don't know if i can handle leaving all my friends and family in this world with the chance of never returning or being forgotten .

this doesn't mean i leaving the group.

second i still have not recived the information i asked for several months ago.

Who Was I?
Life sucks
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

I'll help you with that. Would you like the information in the form of a note, a post, or a pm?
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Rain, what is wrong with you? It's bothering everyone. Nia especially. She really sorry about yesterday.
She along with so many people don't want to feel alienated just because your mood. I can understand if not
being here is making you insane, but that no reason to have people pity you or in turn yell at people
because of something that's going on in your life. If you need to vent, Nia's willing to allow you to do so, and
so is Kage, I'm sure. I just don't need you to be like this, and especially around everyone. They need you to
be their leader and I'm sure you along with all of them don't need to lose each other do to something that's
going on with you. If you need to talk or you need to vent or whatever I'll have Nia come home with you
today and I, in turn, can help you with anything you want. Nia normally wouldn't wrestle with anyone besides
maybe Francis, but if you need it, she welcome to wrestle with you. She just wants you to be better again.
We all do. I just hope you'll be willing to do something about it and hope you'll be willing to take her offer.
She feels that it's mostly that the fact that you've been alone this weekend and Nia hasn't been over at your
house is what's motivating this, so if you need her to be there tonight or tomorrow night or whatever, she'll
willing to do what you need. Even if it is just that you need to talk or fight or bicker or whatever. It's good for
you to get stuff like this out. We [everyone] just wants you back. The not insane Rain we saw yesterday,
and the somewhat happier Rain in days past. And if it means practically killing myself to help you, or in
Nia's case practically killing herself to make you feel better, she's completely willing to do so.

Rain, you MUST stop this behaviour. You so destined, so set on getting here, but when your moods are such as I've seen from you recently, NOTHING will go correct. You are only calling yourself a monster because that is how you view yourself, and you only think you're a monster because of your moods. Rain, your moods are the only things that are killing everyone. Your moods affect those who love you and those who you love in return, even if the only one you may truely love is Aicrel. As Dream, said a storm has been created here and a mean vicious one at that. You keep going the way you are and you're beloved Aicrel will die, along with the rest of everyone you love. Ifrit, Dream, Riddles, your father and I, Aicrel, Kyro...I could go on, but no just because you're Rain, you'd somehow look at the brightside of death and be happy that at least Darkness would die, right?
Rain, I'm so sick of your attitude, your belief that you're a terrible, horrible monster that all your doing is destroying those you love. Well, trust me your right, you're killing everyone. I really do hope you're happy, you're content with yourself and your actions. I hope you're real [censored] proud of yourself.
But what I hope the most is that you come out of this and come out of it quick, you don't know how many people you could lose to this behaviour, but you do, you should know who will always stay. I feel that Kage's even getting to the point where she's sick of your [censored], but I don't know, it just seems that way. I know for a fact that even if you were to get to the point where you would KILL people if they didn't get away from you, Nia would still stand there. She would die by your hands if it meant never leaving... if it still meant being your friend. I just hope you would've realize this earlier.

Rain, I'm sorry about yesteday.

If you want to go out in the woods sometime, like up at mount simon, I'm willing to go with you. I'll be willing to do whatever, even if that whatever doesn't mean you're going to automatically be happy. I just want to be there with you.... no matter what.

Because frankly, yesterday in the Library, didn't scare me. Kinda bothered me, but it didn't scare me and I've never seen you like that before.

Kyro wrote:I'll help you with that. Would you like the information in the form of a note, a post, or a pm?
Kyro, I'd say post the information in the form of a post, in case anyone has anything to add or correct, if necessary.

Btw, when do you return to Araya? It's nice to have you back.
How've you been?
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 »

What Ever Way I would Just Like To Know
Life sucks
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Meh. Drake's life want really that intresting so i doubt anyone will have to add or correct. I've been here the whole time. I've just been busy so yeah.....I'm good but I really need a break. Maybe a month or two but I know what will happen if I take it.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

The only break you could take would be a month and a half...but that time wouldn't mean you'd be completely free, Kyro. You'd still have to help with them.

And I know his life wasn't really all that interesting. :/ Sorry, Drake.

What I want to know is how Atheos died. Ifrit said he was late.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Meh. I know......And Daddy dearist wouldnt be to happy if I took that break.

You dont what to know. Nia does. He was burned alive when he got the nasty end of a Skew and the only reason I know its Nia who wants to know is because you were staning right there. You tried to put the fire out.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

v.v Right.

Well, he wouldn't be happy, but it's not like he's the happiest of all times right now anyways.

He's losing his grip. He's been saying that I'm going to take over after he dies.
Which I'm afraid to say, is soon. And Soon, meaning maybe 2 weeks tops.
He said tomorrow he'll open the gates so I won't have to.