Pirates: A new generation.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Re: Pirates: A new generation.

Post by The Rage » Dec 19, 2008 5:45pm

*takes out the Sky Captain and starts rowing*
This ought to be fun... ^^
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Dec 23, 2008 1:20pm

The Lord Riley Barntette was standing on the prow of his when he saw a few more ships on the horizon "Well shall we test them. Turn the ship full around I want to talk to this navy leader," As his ship turned aroind he stood on the prow of his ship and set his face into a grin. This navy captian will regret ever crosing me.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage » Dec 23, 2008 4:55pm

A seagull flies overhead and poops on the Skycaptain. Angel whacks the bird angrily; the bird pecks him angrily. *Repeat, repeat, repeat...*
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?

Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper » Dec 26, 2008 7:34pm

Capitan Van Clef smiled with little indifference her eyes shifted as she saw the bow of the ship start to sway.

"My goodness, he is a brash man this pirate." she stated while tapping her chin. "I wonder if he is a good possibility in finding the treasure...?"

The ship slows its pace as they came onto approach of the pirate ship, soon they would be right alongside one another, Alexandra wondered if this Capitan would even consider...going after... 'that'.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Dec 28, 2008 8:57pm

The Lord Riley Barnette was standing on the prow of the ship. "Drop anchor" "Aye Aye captain." As the ship went to a stall he lowered a plank onto the navy ship. Stepping onto the ship he looks as each of the soilders. "I Want to speak to the captain." Riley stood waiting with his hand on his sword.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper » Dec 31, 2008 2:46pm

Van Clef stood sourly as she commanded the ship to drop anchor.

Her hand covered her mouth as she shouted across the way to the other Capitan.

"Fine weather to be sailing about these seas don't you agree!?" she smiled happily while giving a wave.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Jan 05, 2009 6:12am

"That i agree now what is it that you want?" The Lord Riley Barnette steped on to the navy ship. He walked twoards the captain. "Let me see you face i would feel better if i could then we can get down to buisness."

Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper » Jan 08, 2009 6:06pm

Van Clef shifted her small face and smiled brightly, as if they were normal people upon a sailing vessel rather than Capitan's of ships in a heated dance of fate.

"My name is Alexandria, Capitan of this vessel and a woman of the finer things," she waved her hand as she spoke in an insanely weird way. "I'm quite in need of a refreshing course of what life was once like since I decided to become a foe to my kin...you see?" she stated.

The two men that stood behind her shook their heads, she was so bizarre...

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 08, 2009 6:24pm

((Is it to late to join?))
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Jan 09, 2009 10:58am

((no not at all in fact we need some more people merchants and pirates so join.))

"So you want to be a pirate? is that correct? well Alexendria I would be glad to have you on my crew that is if you will give me your real name Reaper. don't play coy with me i know who you are and i know what youve done You destroyed on of my ships a while back and i havent forgotten that but if your so desperate for a pirates life again why don't you go find your old ship last i heard it was stranded off the cost of Florida. But before that i would like to cross swords with the most feared pirate in the seas." Riley drew his longsword. 'What say you Reaper?"

Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper » Jan 12, 2009 4:02pm

Van Clef was quite surprised at this. "You're assumptions are quite off-base I assure you." she snapped her finger. "I have no intention of fighting you, I was merely inquiring if you were in the treasure hunting mood amongst these seas."

She smiled while unrolling an old piece of paper.

"This is a map of great importance to Pirate kind, its the map where supposedly, Capitan Deity the lord pirate of three hundred years ago had lay to bury his vast empire of gold."

She sighed while shaking her head.

"Alas my crew is insufficiant for this endeavor for I have heard rumors..." she narrowed her eyes at his blade. "That there are, 'creatures', guarding his fortune. But forgive me, I guess you are here for vengeance."

She shook her head again and drew her saber from her hilt and flashed it for a moment.

"Be wary sir, I tried to be civil."

Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro » Jan 12, 2009 7:00pm

Name: Kyro
Name of ship: none
Age (no higher than 35): 23
Weapons: Daggers
Pesonality: Hes very...differnt
Apperance. (link please): http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... dragon.jpg
Last edited by Kyro on Jan 15, 2009 9:03am, edited 2 times in total.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 12, 2009 9:28pm

Name: Ryin Lion
Name of ship (if your pirate navy or a merchant.): Alusara
Age (no higher than 35): 16
Weapons: Pistol
Pesonality: shy and timid but, will fight for the ppl he cares for
Occupation. none at the time
Apperance. (link please): http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/S ... me_guy.jpg
Bio (more than one sentence): When he was young. He was raised by his dad by becoming a pirates. He was raised to become the best of the pirates for his age.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Jan 13, 2009 6:14am

"No no you misunderstand me Reaper i will be glad in finding this tresure for you but i take it we will be splitting it?" Riley sheathes his sword. 'Well then shall we shake on it." Riley held his hand out in a shake. "Oh and when we get back i would like to have a little fun, just a friendly duel between two pirates, so what say you? In our Out?"

Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper » Jan 14, 2009 2:13pm

Van Clef smiled. "You may keep all the treasure save for one piece that is my particular interest. A duel sounds fun, I would gladly oblige your request." she smiled and shook his hand. "I look forward to working together more often."

Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob » Jan 14, 2009 8:22pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.