To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Post by Yellowsakura »

Plot: Angels begin lived in the surface of the earth for centuries. But when they came down, their memories were forced to be erased and their powers to be taken away as a punishment.
Living their lives as normal human, they soon find out that their momories and powers are slowly returning.
But as their powers return, evil begins to merge. Will the angels on earth stop them so that earth can be at peace again? or will they fail?

Character Profile-
Name:
Race: (Angel, Demon, Human etc)
Weapons: (Anything you please/if you need them that is)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Link or Image)

Name: Hanasa Ai
Race: Angel
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Staff
Personality: Gentle, Ladylike, Polite
Bio: Hanabi is a angel that had been down in Earth for many years. She is gradually noticing the changes of herself, Her powers (Healing) and skills developing and her momories of her past.
Knowing that evil is after her kind and the humans, She is willing to help pretect them at any cost.
Appearance: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk15 ... -Angel.jpg
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Post by Aiden »

Name: Aiden
Race: Demon
Weapons: Broad Sword
Personality: mean
Bio: N/A
Appearance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169 ... vilguy.jpg

Name: Nia
Weapons: katana, gun
Personality: appears to be mean but is kind-hearted
Appearance: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/he ... n_doom.jpg
Last edited by Aiden on Dec 15, 2008 8:33am, edited 1 time in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Thank you for joining Aiden-san! ^-^

Visit my roleplay site
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Ryou
Weapons: Duel Katanas nd revolvers
Personality: Quiet nd protective
App. : Ryou

Name: Teri
Weapons: Large Katana, worn on back
Personality: Hot-headed nd sweet
App. : Teri
Last edited by Nyko on Dec 01, 2008 8:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Thank you for joining Nyko-san~
wah you always seem to join the rps i make~
thank you~

Visit my roleplay site
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

You are very welcome.

Its cause I like Rping with you. ^^
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Yay!~ ^-^ so would anyone like to start or should we wait?

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Name: Ninna Kirino
Weapons: Needles and thread
Personality: Sweet and loving, but something of a bratty crybaby at times.
Bio: A typical little sister, Ninna is rarely seen without her brother by her side. She has a terrible memory, but likes to think of herself as a caretaker. She adores school, but has stopped attending her favorite class because the things she embroiders have an odd habit of becoming real.
Appearance: Ninna

Name: Hiromu Kirino
Weapons: Blood
Personality: Very solemn and quiet, almost to the point of being unemotional, but fiercly protective of his sister.
Bio: It was his idea to come down to earth and he has been recovering his memories more rapidly than his sister. He spends a lot of time by himself, or prefers to anyway, so naturally Ninna's clinginess irritates him but he can never bring himself to scold her.
Appearance: Hiromu
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Wah~ arigatou for joining KoYue-san!~
If anyone would like to start, please say so ^-^

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

((I'll start if that's okay with everyone. ^^; ))

"Hiromu, Hiromu, Hiromu!" Ninna called from the miniscule kitchen, hoping that her voice would rouse her brother out of his sleep. It usually worked, but lately the task was becoming more difficult. Then again, if the day was as dreary as today appeared to be, chances were high that Hiromu would be buried beneath a sound-proof pile of blankets. Brushing her hands clean on her neat, flower-printed apron, Ninna waited patiently for a few more moments and went back to setting the table for breakfast. She had recently checked out a book on culinary etiquette from the library and was trying hard to live up to the book's standards. The elements didn't bother an early riser like herself, so though there was still a long time before they would walk to school, Ninna was completely ready. She just needed to eat, wash her dish, and brush her teeth.
"The jerk's still asleep," she muttered to herself as she bit into a slice of buttery toast and glanced thoughtfully out the faded kitchen curtains. The clouds were dark and ready to burst with rain, so she made a mental note to take an umbrella with her.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa sighed slightly as she slowly walked out of her appartment, wearing a plain white dress with a white coat, white shoes and a white umbrella.
Her presence seemed to shine whenever she passed and she would notice many watching her.
It wasnt her intention actually, She just liked wearing white because it made her feel and seem eliagent.
She lifted her umbrella to see the sky full of dark clouds clashing against eachother.
She continued to walk, heading to her workplace.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Throwing open the front door, Ninna shivered as a gust of cold window tangled her golden brown locks. Tucking the umbrella underneath her arm, she turned around to yell for her brother one more time, but the scowl turned into a smile as she saw that he was ready and coming downstairs.
"You're finally up! Sorry, but I put all the food away. If you stay and eat, we'll be late, so let's get going!"
Much to her chagrin, Hiromu followed her wordlessly out the door and waited patiently as she locked it. That was slightly worriesome, but not enough to make her ask questions. She had no idea why he had started being so quiet, but as long as nothing was destroyed it didn't bother her.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa walked in a small clinic. She gracefully opened the door with the little bit of sound, walking over to the back, changing into her white nurse uniform.
She tied her long brown hair to one, slipping the hair strands past her shoulder, showing it infront.
Once she was done, she headed towards the main desk assisting the patients.

A young man that seemed to be the age of 30 came out of his office room assisting an old lady out the door. "Please make sure to take your pills once a day, Keiko-san. And come back next tuesday for your next check up" He said with a smile.
The old lady nodded, thanking the young man as she headed out the door, opening her own umbrella.
The man turned to Hanasa with a smile. "And when did you get here?" He asked, heading over to her.
"Just then, i had some business to attend before, so i was a bit late" Hanasa replied without giving eye contact with the man, as she checked through the appointments for today.
The man grinned at this as he placed his arm against the table. "Who's next?" He asked

((I decided to make a new character.....since everyone seemed to have two character's each....why not have to characters as well..

Name: Satoshi Kokei
Weapons: A Long Katana
Personality: Flirty, cool type, mean at times.
Bio: Satoshi is a doctor of a small clinic that has been opened a while back, His powers and memories have developed quite quickly and he happens to know Hanasa very well.
He is fond of Hanasa and her distant actions, so he seems to flirt with her alot, just to get her attention.
Unknown to Hanasa, Satoshi knows that she is an angel for a while.
Satoshi's powers are unknown, since he has never really used them.
Appearance: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/ ... xphp-1.jpg ))

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Hiromu, are you feeling sick? Did you eat something bad? Did you break something? Did you mess something up? Are you failing school? Are you planning to drop out?"
Silences irritated her and since the route Ninna and Hiromu took to school was usually bare, she always felt compelled to fill in the silence. Most days she hummed in an attempt to show her brother that she was respecting his space, but it had been a week already. Something had to be up, so she began her interrogation. All responses to her questions were either a nod or a shake of Hiromu's head, so she continued probing even though she was starting to see that it was annoying Hiromu.
"You know that you can't keep quiet forever, right? Or have you suddenly developed laryngitis?" Ninna asked with a sigh as a tiny raindrop splattered against the part in her hair and dribbled down her scalp. As she opened her umbrella and tried to keep it high enough so both of them would fit under it, Ninna noticed a clinic. A peer through the window showed her that there didn't appear to be too many people inside. Without giving herself an opportunity to think things over, she grabbed Hiromu's arm and made her way inside.
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa looked up seeing the new patients. "Them..." She replied as she gestured her head towards the two.

Satoshi watched as Hiromu and Ninna came in. "See what they need...then send them in" He said turning as he walked back in his office, giving Hanasa a slight wink before closing the door.

Hanasa sighed as she noticed the wink. It had been like this for over 4 years, she was wondering why he wouldnt stop, even when he knew it annoyed her.
She stood up, turning to Hiromu and Ninna. "How may i help you?" She asked.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"So sorry to bother you and . . . well, this doesn't really look like a psychiatric hospital," Ninna murmured as she looked around the clinic, suddenly feeling stupid for coming inside when they both had to be on their way to school, "but Hiromu---" She tugged on her brother's sleeve. "---hasn't been talking lately and I was wondering if you could figure out what's wrong with him."
Chibis rule!