Black Cat ^^ join whether you know it or not

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Black Cat ^^ join whether you know it or not

Post by Im Lawliet » Nov 14, 2008 1:43pm

(NOTICE: THIS RP OPENING IS KIND OF LONG. IF YOURE FEELING LAZY, SUCK IT UP AND START READing)
I noticed this site is in serious need of a Black Cat rp. you know sweepers, eliminators, chronos, and taoists?
For those of you who dont know Black Cat is a modern day gunslinging, sword swinging, bloodbath of a time. (This is after Train's time so none of the main characters are alive anymore)
(i kindly request you only have one weapon (( i hate it when people pull out some stupid uber move they have been hiding)) but its not the end of the world if you have more than one ((excluding the chronos numbers)) )
Even if you already know what you want to be for the RP please read all of the classes to know what else your character can do.

You can be one of the six-

Sweeper- these people hunt down and capture criminals alive for money rewards. They are most common

Eliminators- These people are basically like Sweepers except that they assassinate the target. They are far less common and usually work in secret, seeing as killing someone is against the law, they are often targets of sweepers if they blow their cover.

Chronos Number- (there can only be 13 of these) The Chronos numbers are an organization of 13
people who are liscenced to kill. They are all masters of whatever weapon they possess (meaning you may only have one weapon) They all brand a tattoo of the roman numeral of their number (ex: 13 is XIII ). Number one is the leader of all other Chronos numbers. (For number one, first come. First serve)

Taoist- Taoists are people who have drinken a mysterious water and have been given a power of sorts (ex: control heat, manipulate gravity and things of that sort) (only ONE power please and dont make it too uber). Taoists are ussually top priority on Chronos number hit lists and ussually targets of eliminators and sweepers.

Free Agent - (yes ill let you have a little freedom) These people are either people who are good with a weapon but do not belong in any of the previous categories ((bounty hunter, thief)). Be warned that depending on how good you are at a weapon might mean that Chronos or Taoists might try to get you to join their cause. This means your class would change to whoever is recruiting you if your were to accept. This means you must now also conform to that groups specific needs such as only haveing one weapon or gaining a power (you can choose your own power) be conscious that if you break a law as a free agent you can become a criminal.

Criminals - Criminals, are people who have just escaped prison and are on the run (warning: you will probably be the targets of Sweepers, Eliminators, and Chronos Numbers depending on your crime)

(thanks to all who got this far. Love is perfectly fine in this RP but please keep it PG 13. i dont want to get in trouble ^^. Remember all is fair in love and war.)

((just follow the rubric below))

Name:
Class: ((one of the six previously explained))
Power: (Taoists only)
Crime Committed: (Criminals only)
Criminal Class: (Criminals only. This will determine who will be after you and how much of a bounty your worth. Ex: D,C,B,A,S,SS )) (note that SS criminals are matters of national security.)
Weapon of Choice:

((Feel free to add anything i ddnt mention that you would like on your profile))

Here's my Character

Name: Nemokai Remanu
Class: Free Agent
Weapon of Choice: Pistol (twelve rounds)

I wont be on too often so dont be scared to start the RP yourself. Not everything is up to me. Make big changes on your own. Blow up DC for all i care! the point is to keep the RP going even if i dont show.

well now my fingers hurt. thanks for reading. i hope you join. Have fun! ^^

Kimiko.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: Black Cat ^^ join whether you know it or not

Post by Grell » Nov 14, 2008 3:26pm

Name: Rain
Class: Chronos Number XIII
Weapon of Choice: Katana
Appearance: http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr36 ... illosa.jpg
I am seeking a fun loving, adventure seeking male to hook up with. PM me for more details. ;D

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Nov 14, 2008 4:04pm

Name: Aiden
Appearance: http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Anima-19-84925977
Weapon of Choice: (weapon in pic)

Name: Nia
Appearance: http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Bael-11944299
Weapon of Choice: http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Pole-ax ... y-13602315 (the skeleton looking one.. 2nd in from the right)
Last edited by Aiden on Dec 15, 2008 10:54am, edited 1 time in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet » Nov 20, 2008 5:52pm

((thanks for joining up ^^. spread the word if its possible))
((so three free agents and a chronos. sounds good. lets dive in shall we?))

Nemokai stood in an alleyway as the cop cars rolled by, sirens blarring tearing up the road as usual. "corrupt bastards" he said as he threw tapped the ash off his cigarete. "Using the law to get some green and there's nothing anyone can do about that." Nemokai gripped his gun. He whirled around the alleyway corner and shot a round into the last car's back tire, spinning it out of control. it spun and flipped. The other two car's just sped along and escaped the wreckage, not turning back. Nemokai walked up to the man in his police uniform and with the bag of coke hanging out his shirt pocket. "You bastard!" he yelled as he reached for his gun. Nemokai shot him in the hand, dismembering it. "damn it you vampire" nemokai smirked, firing three more rounds into each other limb. he bent down and whispered into the cop's ear, now too much in pain to even move "may you die in a bloody mess." he walked away. Vampire. that was a new one. although it wasnt that far off. Nemokai didnt know why, but he had an urge to see people squirm, to see them die in agony and watch their faces turn pale from blood loss. he lit another cigarete. "Your being watched!" cried the cop. "sweepers, erasers, and even the chronos are after you!" the cop gurgled and lied upon the floor, dead. "Theyre after me hunh?" he breathed out smoke from his nostrils. "interesting."

((sorry its so much. ill try to limit from now on.))

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell » Nov 20, 2008 7:14pm

Rain walked slowly down the street, her hood pulled up. Her katana was sheathed and tied diagonally to her back. a second shorter blade was sheathed horizontally at her back, just above her hip. She had heard the sirens, and had decided to follow out of boredom to see where they were headed, and had become even more interested when she rounded a corner to see the car spin. She whistled out of admiration of the work, and stalked forward. She twitched a bit when she heard the man mention the Chronos numbers, and a sick grin twisted her mouth upwards. The wide, psychotic smirk was all you could see beneath the edge of her hood. "This is an interesting scene to stumble upon." She commented, and tilted her head so that one eye peered at him from beneath her hood.
I am seeking a fun loving, adventure seeking male to hook up with. PM me for more details. ;D

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet » Nov 26, 2008 1:36pm

*turning his head up in a flash, hearing the whisper on the wind of Rain's voice. Shoots into the alley way and fires, richocheing the bullet. Hits rain in the back of the leg. Walks twoards the alley* and what are you doing out here. its not polite to spy on someone, especially when theyre in a foul mood.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell » Nov 26, 2008 5:07pm

Her eye glinted as she whipped her sword back and around, ricocheting the bullet off before it sunk into her flesh. Her grin stayed, and she looked up, flipping the hood back. "Rain's my name, lucky thirteen's my game... Or, rather, in your case, its unlucky number thirteen." She sheathed her sword again, and flicked her thumb under her nose. "I'm here on a mission, and your name's all over it, Remanu."

therealhokagequeen
Master Otaku

Post by therealhokagequeen » Nov 26, 2008 6:50pm

Name: Haruhi Tokiha aka Chameleon
Class: chronos number 1
Weapon of Choice:giant scythe[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd99 ... hegirl.jpg[/IMG]
apperance: i'm a black version of this girl...[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj17 ... 5a149c.jpg[/IMG]
height: 5'6
weight: 130lbs
hairclr: changes color depending on the light or mood.(see the bottom)
eyeclr: depends on the mood(happy=hazel, mad=green, pissed off=red, excited=purple, sad=silver, depressed=black, in love=blue)

haruhi just watches the two. a small smile spreads on her lips. " this shall prove interesting" she whispered in her soft quiet voice. she stands on the rooftop where rain and nemokai are fighting. "he's holding up pretty well, i must admit," she says looking at rains wound. "but i won't meddle... at the moment. i'll see what he has. can he stand up to rain...?" she bites her thumb. her phone rings. "darn, what now...? i guess i'll hear about her show later. goodluck...the both of you." her sycthe appears and she fades away.

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko » Nov 26, 2008 10:32pm

Name: Kai
Class: Criminal
Crime Committed: Killing (but not guilty, hes innocent)
Criminal Class: SS
Appearance: Kai
Weapon of Choice: Great Sword

Name: Orace
Class: Cronos IV (is that 4?)
Appearance: Orace
Weapon of Choice: Long Katana
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Dec 03, 2008 6:57am

Name: Hitsuki
Class: Sweeper
weapon of choice: two modified pistols capable of automatic fire. One longsword.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom » Dec 03, 2008 7:04am

Hitsuki was sitting on top of a roof drinking a bottle of milk. (all you black cats know this) He watched the entire scene from above his safe spot. 'well looks like i got a huge bounty i can get. Hey Mitsuki. (Mitsuki is his partner ill add her profile in a sec.)

Name: Mitsuki
Class: Sweeper
Weapon of choice: One long sword made of oricalum.

Mitsuki was sitting on one of the chimeneys when she heard Hitsuki's voice. "Coming." She yelled. Dropping down on the floor she made her way to Hitsuki. "So what do we have babe?"

Hitsuki gave Mitsuki a quick kiss on the lips. "Well it seems that we have a large bounty on our hands are you ready?"

Mitsuki drew her sword. "You betcha."
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko » Dec 03, 2008 8:12pm

Orace watched as the train went past. He got a hot tip that a SS bounty was hiding in the slums. He looked at all the broken down buildings and sighed. He walked into the first one and began searching.

Kai sat on a windowsill looking around the area. He didn't like hiding, but he must until his name was cleared.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet » Dec 12, 2008 6:40pm

*smirking at rain, leaning in as he spoke with his hands in his pockets* look. i know i look like the bad guy here, but you wernt properly informed. The police here are corrupt. the only reason chronos is after me is because ive cause a ruckess here. Im not a sweeper, so i guess you see my actions as criminal hunh? oh and don't talk to me about bad luck. Trust me ive caused enough to make your little illusion look like a card trick.
*leaning back*
so its up to you. Do you fight me? *flashes a smile with his pearly white teeth* or do you wise up, report back on the CORRECT situation, and help me take down these corrupt police.
*yawns*
i dont see anybody as enemies, that is until they give me reason too.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell » Dec 12, 2008 7:37pm

"Really, now? I suppose I'll just have to investigate then. But you are my catch, and I'd willingly kill anyone trying to take you from me." She put a hand up, rolling it a bit. "Of course, should I find that I was indeed correctly informed, you'll have some problems. Understand?"

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet » Dec 12, 2008 7:56pm

*twirling the gun around his finger as he walked away* yeah yeah i hear you. come on, weve got things to kill.

The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage » Dec 14, 2008 4:59pm

Name: Shane Yangmin
Class: corrupt free agent
Weapon of Choice: revolver and a knife

Shane is standing outside of an apartment complex, a cigarette gripped in between his lips and reading Dr. Slump.

Shane sees a short blonde man go into the complex, hears a round of shots then sees the man slip out the door. Shane puts a bookmark in his book and goes after the man.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?