Feline University. (Nekos Only) (I'm Bored! Please Join!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Feline University. (Nekos Only) (I'm Bored! Please Join!)

Post by BlackWaterLilly » Dec 06, 2008 6:27pm

I got really bored since no one joined my Secrets RP, so I made another one to pass the time waiting. xD

This is Feline University. Feline U. is for the most talented of cats in categories such as Art & Painting, Science & Nerds (nerds added on by students in the Sports class.) and more. All categories/classes will be listed below.

Think of this as a school from Ouran (those who don't know it, look up Ouran High School Host Club and look at the first episode for their school.) But, this university is much bigger, and has a small building for each category or group of categories that go well together. I'm not going to go into details about the layout of the campus, but I will guide it about below.

Now, let's get to the point of this role-play. Nekos (half human, half cat with a human body and cat features such as cat ears, tail, flexibility, etc.) These nekos are brought in from every continent. (One or two from each country. It's that hard to get into.) These students are the best. Students in each class depend on the categories within those categories. Some classes may have only one male and one female. (This rule was made when a "catfight" occured two years ago in the Acting & Theature class, and two male students in the Science Dept. blew up the lab over a girl in Arts. ...Cats love to catfight!) Each student has his or her own dorm room; the dorm buildings are in the South Wing, to the left from the gateway is the men's building, and to the right is the women's. Each room comes with a full-sized bed with wooden base (no railing. They got rid of the rails when students kept scratching on them.) its own bathroom, and a dark cherry wood bookshelf and desk. All windows go out to make a seat for sunbathing -.^ and sunnapping.

Before you students lose your tongues, let's get to your schedules. All students will have these subjects from 8:00 to 12:00, Lunch, served in the Caf between the dorm buildings in the south wing, and Free Hour, and then their top class from 1:00-6:00. Please be creative with your subjects, don't just say what's below. Say something like Algebra or World History or something. (If you don't know the subjects, just say you're taking notes or whatever.)

Math
Social Studies
English
Science

There is one textbook for each class, each class ends a good 15 minutes before the next hour (45 minutes in each class) giving you enough time to either run to your dorm room or to the provided lockers in the School Building in the East Wing for your next book.

Oh, there's one more thing. There are Talent Shows, Dance-Off's (for the Dance class or anyone who made up a weird move like the 'Firecracker' or something) and Poetry Reading held every Friday Night at 8, 9, and 10:00.

Rules of Campus
Tardy's will be punished mildly, but any class-skippers will be punished by having to do labor on campus. (Which can be anything from washing the teacher's car, to washing the school bathrooms... BOTH GENDER BATHROOMS. :])
Fighting will not be tolerated. If you cause the fight or harm another neko on purpose, you will be punished by being locked in your dorm room for 3 days, causing your category class points to drop, OR you are that person's lacky. (Teachers are devils, aren't they? ;D) If it is by accident, you apologize accordingly or you will be punished, given by any teacher on campus.
Pets are allowed on campus, but are restricted to the yards behind the dorm buildings, or they MUST be on a leash/harness/etc. Any trouble they cause will be your responsibility, so keep your pets in line!

Rules for the RP
1. Third person, please. Ex: She walked into the alley. NonEx: I walk into the alley. You may say "I" statements ONLY in your Registration Form (profile) below.
2. Paragraph form, no script. You may use any symbol you like for when 'you' speak, though.
3. No more than two characters, and no controling a whole group.
4. This can be a romance, but no sex on campus. (That doesn't mean drive outta town and do it on a cliff somewhere, either.)
5. This goes with rule 3; no controling another's actions. Ex. She looked at Bob, who was shocked at her flip, and smiled. No, none of that.

Feline U. Staff
Principle Ginger
Vice-Principle Williby
Math - Mrs. Keen
S.S. - Mr. Pezzuti
English - Mr. Williams
Science - Mrs. Wolfgang
(They're named after my teachers, since I couldn't think of anyone else. xD)

Categories and their Students
(The first person in that class gets to name their teacher)
Art & Painting (4 students ) - (For Artists only)
Sports - (This will be a larger class, since there are people who are talented in almost every sport. So, students will have their special sport listed beside them. This class can be stretched to about 10 students - five sports)
Science (4 students) -
Acting & Theature (no musicals, only plays; 6 students) -
Singing and Instruments (6 Students) -
Writers & Poets (4 Students) - Aki Leo
Dancing (4 students) - Brooke Neelson (Pres.) and Nathalie Aiton

Those are the categories. Now, let's get the profiles out while your eyes are still in your sockets.

Registration Form
Name & Class Status: (Any student who is first to sign up for their chosen category can choose to be President or V. Pres.)
Birhtday:
P.O.B:
Body Type: (We like you in physical shape, but guys, don't go crazy on muscles, and girls, don't say "The most beautiful girl in the class!!!")
Height:
Weight: (this is mostly for the Dancing class, and optional)
Schedule:
Category:
Talents You Have For This Class:
Social Status: (optional, scale of 1-10)
Hobbies:
Anything Random You Want Us to Know:
Appearance: (Do this one in third person. Please show a picture and/or be as specific as possible in your explanation)
Life Story:

Finally, My Form
Name: Brooke Neelson, Dancing Class President
Birthday: December 15, Sagitarius
P.O.B: Waterford, Ireland.
Body Type: Athletic, but with decent curves, and a B cup chest.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115 lb
Schedule: English, Science, S.S., Math
Category: Dancing
Talents You Have For This Class: I've done ballet since I was 2, and Ballroom since I was 5. I'm also fluent in Irish dancing (my favorite, next to Ballroom) and I also do Jazz.
Social Status: Right now, I'm a 1, but I hope to make plenty of new friends.
Hobbies: Dancing mostly by myself (I have stage-fright), singing to self (mostly in the shower. I have a good voice, but I'd rather dance!) playing with my cat Piko, and reading romance and Nancy Drew novels.
Anything Random You Want Us to Know: YAY! Piko was allowed to come with! ^_^
Appearance: (picture below) Brooke is a calico cat, and her favorite outfit to wear to Dance class is a black sports-bra-like shirt with green borders, and waist-cut black excercise pants, green stripes on the outsides and the waist and bottom borders. She also has dance shoes for every dance. Tap shoes, ballroom shoes, etc etc. Her hair is dark brown, her skin is very pale (with a slight tan, and pink on her cheeks) and her eyes match the borders of the dancing outfit. Her clas outfit is normally a black t-shirt and waist-cut jeans with her hip-hop sneakers.
Life Story: Brooke grew up in a small house with her mom; her dad died in the Army. She grew up in forests and dance studios, and has some trophies from dance contests she's won. Piko was her adoptive kitten when Brooke was 8; Piko is now 10, and she is a persian Scottish Fold. She got into the University through a high school talent show.

Her Picture:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/neko ... i/NEKO.jpg

Sorry for the big-ass post. :] Please, come join! \:D/ You think you talented? Let's see! And you could find someone special along the way to graduation. ;] I'll start when I get three more people to join.
Last edited by BlackWaterLilly on Dec 11, 2008 4:10am, edited 1 time in total.

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Feline University. (Nekos Only) (I'm Bored! Please Join!)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Dec 06, 2008 10:09pm

Name & Class Status: Aki Leo Writers & Poets
Birhtday: September 1
P.O.B: Germany
Body Type: tall, skinny, and hardly can see his muscle he hides it
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135
Schedule: English, s.s, math, Science
Category: Write poetry and stories
Talents You Have For This Class: writes about a lot things and can think about something and put on paper in poetry on it quickly...his very channel with his emotional
Social Status: 1 being a lone he loves being a lone...but, everyone loves being around him and wants to talk to him
Hobbies: He loves playing soccer, volleyball, tennis, acherying.....he loves playing his violin, guitar, bass, piano, and keyboard....he loves dancing....loves painting and drawing....he was very talent kitty
Anything Random You Want Us to Know: His Bisexual but, u can say his totally gay
Appearance: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6294 ... 8882oe.jpg
Life Story:
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Dec 08, 2008 7:55am

Name & Class Status: Nathalie Aiton - Nia (for short), Dancers V. Pres.
Birthday: May 2, 1990, Taurus
P.O.B: Marseille, France
Body Type: thin, a few ab muscles, and strong legs.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 110 lbs
Schedule: English, Science, Math (doesn't take Social Studies, doesn't have to)
Category: Dancing
Talents You Have For This Class: In gymnastics since 5 yo, on the dance team for 4 years, took ballet since 3 yo. Also in Martial Arts almost all for 7 years. (yo= Years Old)
Social Status: 9 (has been "preppy" since grade 6 is friends with almost everyone, exclusion=some nerds)
Hobbies: Blogging, Falconry, Photographer, and Zen Gardening.
Anything Random You Want Us to Know: Nia will kick your ass if you p*ss her off, she also has a pet falcon who follows her around, both on campus and otherwise.
Appearance: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/ ... irl_05.jpg
Appearance (falcon): http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/L ... Falcon.jpg
Life Story: N/A ( I don't give "life stories", sorry.)
Last edited by Aiden on Dec 11, 2008 7:12am, edited 2 times in total.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly » Dec 11, 2008 4:18am

[Thanks for joining, Ai. I hope you don't mind me calling you that; if you do, I'll stop. Since no one else has joined for about three days, I'll get this thing started. The first 'scene' will start while everyone is getting their dorm room in order and touring the campus.]

Brooke smiled to her mom and got out of the rugged blue van. She took her suitcases out of the backseat, and then lifted Piko out, setting her on the ground. Piko had a harness leash on; she loved to escape. Brooke waved goodbye to her mom and turned to the female building. She took a deep breath, and walked in. Inside was a woman, reading a book at the front desk; it reminded her of a hotel.

When she got her key, she pulled Piko to the fourth floor. The building was set up like an apartment building; set in 1000's instead of hundreds. The 1100's were on the first floor, and so on. When Brooke reached room 1408, she stopped and smiled at Piko before opening her door.

[ I chose that for randomness. If you've ever heard of or seen Room 1408, the movie, then be scared for me! o.O; ]
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Dec 11, 2008 7:26am

(i'd rather prefer you call me Aiden, thanks.)
[Oh and my falcon's name is Chiko]

Nia walked on the sidewalk around the outside of the school, instead of going onto the property, she just viewed from there. "Another year...*sigh*...what a beautiful building." She looked up to the sky smelling the air and noticed Chiko was flying high above her, following her in a sense. Nia's eyes opened wide as she held out an arm, sheathed with a thick rubber glove, as she pulled a beautifully crafted whistle from the inside of her shirt, as she blew the whistle, Chiko, her falcon flew around in circles until she hit her glove. Chiko peeped this high, almost shrilly, chirp from within herself. Nia pulled out a hotdog from within a package in her pouch and fed Chiko. Nia smiled abruptly and equipped her shoulder with a large rubber patch for Chiko to perch upon without Nia's arm getting heavy. Chiko moved and Nia put her arm down as she walked up to the doors of the school.

An attendant was standing outside awaiting all of the students, Nia handed her a slip of paper and the attendant nodded as Nia headed up to the room she was in last year. Room 1406. Nia grabbed out a key, opened the door then walked straight to Chiko's perch that was located near the back window, and with that Nia grabbed Chiko softly, placed her on her perch and opened the window. Nia smiled once again and scratched Chiko's neck. Chiko trilled in approval. Nia then headed to her bedroom where her clothes from last year were still located. She sighed and took all of the clothing out of her closet, measured each piece to herself and the ones that didn't look like they'd fit, she threw them in a box. The box was full of small clothes as she took the box out to the from and gave them to an attendant. "These clothes are too small for me now, if someone here needs clothes in this size...give these to them." She smiled then walked off. The boy she dated last year was leaning against the wall closest to her and stared at her walking. The boy nodded and the spoke, "You definitely got fatter dear..." He chuckled briefly. Nia responded before walking away, "One that's because the whole summer I didn't take Dance, and two, I've grown." As she stood on her tip toes and measured up to him. The she laughed and walked back up to her room, to rearrange it.

[this is what last years boyfriend looked like: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... /neko9.jpg (black haired one)][this is what this years boyfriend will look like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ ... o/oo-1.jpg ]

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Dec 17, 2008 10:47am

Aki growled and got up from his bed and look around and saw it was very early it was still 6:30 right now and stretched out. His ears twitched a bit and gets up. Walks in the bathroom puts the shower on on the right temperature and got it. Then, finished showered and got up. Slowly walked in his room and getting dressed.

He then looked at the look it was 7:00 now he lowered his ears a bit. "man time go by fast when u aren't pay any no attention to it." He giggle to himself. He walk down the stairs into the kitchen cooking breakfast. When he was done eating he clean the dishes and the kitchen. Grab his stuff for school and slowly walk to school. He start to sing a song... the song it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY

He always sing this song when he goes to school for some reason. He wasn't scared of singing out loud. When he sings infront of people he knows that something else. When he was singing he would bob his and titles head side to side.

He arrive to the school and wiggle his ears and smiled. "Another school. Yay. I love school so much so many things to learn." He walks slowly inside the building.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Dec 18, 2008 1:38pm

Nia looked blankly at the floor in her dorm for a few minutes before returning to life. She whipped around and placed her hands on the her bed, getting down on her knees and busting out a CD from below from a case. She brushed off the CD and took it over to her laptop on the desk in the dining room. Opening the port and placing the disk gently into the holder, she pushed it back into the computer and turned up the volume. As she turned around this song started to played. She went into her now empty, desolate closet and began to cry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4g3Zz45cA

Chiko on the other hand looked at her owner and decided it would be best to go for a bit. She chirped and then left to enjoy the rest of the morning.

BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly » Dec 21, 2008 9:05am

(That song is good.)

Brooke's dorm room was lovely, to say the least. This was her first year of college, since she started school a little late. After a while of touring her room, music began blasting from the wall left to the door. After a minute or two listening to the lyrics, she thought to herself that this person was probably depressed. After a minute or two, she got a flower out of the vase her mother had given her (the flowers were some that she had picked from home; they were some of the most beautiful wildflowers you could find.)

She left her dorm room, and went next door, gently knocking on 1406.
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Dec 26, 2008 11:42am

Aki lower his ears it was his first year in college and he was going to be the youngest cuz, he skip a grade and he just turned 16 not to long ago. He left on ear seeing all the students doing their on thing. He start to get scared really bad and lower his ears so flat that he looks like he had none.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Dec 27, 2008 12:05am

Nia went got up, wiped her eyes, and quickly turned off the music, as she walked to the door to see who it was. Nia looked through the peeker attached to the door before she opened it. "You don't look familiar. Are you new here?"

BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly » Dec 29, 2008 3:08pm

Brooke noticed the girl's eyes were red from crying, gave a small, gentle smile, and nodded. "Yes, this is my first year in college. I brought you a greeting gift!" Brooke held out the flowers slightly to the girl, not mentioning she heard the sad music.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Dec 31, 2008 11:13am

Still wiping her already red eyes, she gently took the gift. "Thank you." She sighed then smiled, "By the way, I'm really sorry about my music and probably the way i look. It's not at all the way i should present myself in front of a neighbor."

ChokolateKita
Baka Otaku

Post by ChokolateKita » Jan 01, 2009 1:13pm

Name & Class Status: Lilli Gale, Dance
Birhtday: May 13, 1992. Taurus
P.O.B: England
Body Type: Small and light but with nice curves proportional to her size. Toned legs from dancing all her life and a flat stomach from holding certain positions for long periods of time.
Height: 5' exactly she is self Conscious of her small stature.
Weight: 100lbs
Schedule: English, Math, Social Studies, and Science
Category: Dance
Talents You Have For This Class: Since she was two years old she has been enrolled in constant ballet and pointe classes. Gymnastics was her first passion though and she did ten years of heavy gymnastics training until she realized that she couldn't express herself as well through gymnastics as she could through dance.
Social Status: 1 for now (She is painfully shy and doesn't interact much but she hopes to change that this year)
Hobbies: Lilli loves writing and of course dance. She also has a passion for horseback riding.
Anything Random You Want Us to Know: Hates eating any meat but seafood. Has a phobia of needles. Is bisexual.
Appearance: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7496 ... 0955jg.jpg Her hair is black as well as her ears and tail.
Life Story: Lilli's mother was a famous dancer and after she died when Lilli was only six everyone expected her talent to manifest in her daughter as well. Lilli tries as hard as she can to become as good as the woman who first put her in dance. Lilli begged her father who was still distraught over her mother's death to allow her to come to the school and better her dancing in remembrance of her mother. He agreed to try it out.

Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Ethryl » Jan 09, 2009 10:45am

Nia whistled for Chiko and walked out of her dorm with Chiko down the hallway blankly.
[[Nia, is kinda M.I.A. and asked me to fill everyone in.]]
And its hard to face the facts, When the darkness fades to black
It's not just make believe, When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines, in the air and make me breath!!

BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly » Jan 14, 2009 12:32pm

[Welcome, Lilli, but I think I'd prefer to have the last two spaces be for men. We need some form of equality in the Dance dept., if you know what I mean.]

Brooke smiled and shook her head. "It's no problem, really."

When Nia walked down the hall, she walked beside her and said "Your bird is beautiful. What's her name?"

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. » Jan 14, 2009 12:36pm

Aki look in the hallway no knowing what to do cuz, he was going to live in a dorm and he doesnt really like a idea that he had to share a room with a stranger. He slowly walk where ever his feet took him.