The Jagged Edge (everyone welcome)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Jagged Edge (everyone welcome)

Post by Grell »

Rain unnotched her arrow and looked at Bayard. "Arrow thing?"
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I meant shoving it in his ass until his ears bleed. Can you really do that?" Bayard asked again. He scolded himself when he realized the battle has started. "Tell me later." He stepped toward the black mage Sprite and smiled politely.

"I should have chosen a better employer, but no matter. An idiot sword swinger like you could never match a mage." The Sprite said smugly. Bayard gritted his teeth. He was one of those mages. The Sprite launched a lightning attack, Bayard smirked and swung his blade, slicing clean through it. The mage stood stunned at what happened.

"I forgot to mention that my blade is slighlt enchanted. It's a weak but very useful enchantment that allows my blade to slice through magical forces." He took a step toward the shocked Sprite and smiled sadistically. "I'm going to rip you apart smug little f*ck." He charged cutting down every spell that was thrown at him. He sliced the mage's staff in too and stabbed it through his chest. "Sorry, but I don't like your attitude." He withdrew the sword and allowed the Sprite's body to fall.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

The warrior and crying wimp ran away.

Yume let out a sigh. "It's over." He fell asleep out of exhaustion.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain shrugged. "I did it once to a nasty prick who tried to put something where it didn't belong." She smiled innocently, and slung her bow over her shoulder.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

crowheart wrote: "You've been watching us the whole time. Judging by their leader, these guys are morons. I won't die today. Now I have a question to pose to you. Who touched you improperly so that you feel the need to be such a jackass? No matter, one moron at a time." Bayard cast a glance up at the trees. He turned his attention back to the obvious leader of this gang.

"I'm going to beat your face into the ground."
[[Grammar? What grammar?]]
"Who touched me improperly? Maybe it was your mother? Oh, and my humor is aux natural, silly boy." Ethryl pointed to the skies with a chuckle. "Even the gods know that. Besides," Ethryl protested as he flung himself out of the tree, once more, and down near Rain, grabbing her shoulder violently and shaking her softly. "Rain knows who I am and what I mean by it." Ethryl chuckled once more.
Dreaming Awake wrote:Rain let out a roar unbecoming of any sort of girl and aimed her next arrow at Ethryl. "I am going to shove this shaft so far up your ass, you bleed out your ears!"
Looking to his side, he looked dumbfounded. "Why such vulgar words, cuz? I don't believe my brother would tak- okay I suppose he would be on the ground laughing at the fact that you mentioned "shaft"," creating bold quotation marks with his fingers. "but only after he's drunk....which....I should go do right now. TATA!" Ethryl began to run in one direction, stopping then turning in a 45 degree angle, running, stopping again, running, stopping again, running until he noticed a few people in the distance. "HEY! CAN YOU DIRECT ME IN TH-" Ethryl returned to the once original circle before finishing his sentence, stopping to catch his breath. "Uh, maybe I'll just walk with you guys until you hit a town or something." He said embarrassed, scratching his head in disappointment.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((your grammar is better now. Before it was a bit shakey. Plus you used rofl as a word. But it's cool now.))

"You are a prick, I like that. You can walk to town with us, but no funny stuff." Bayard grinned at Ethryl. He cast a glance at Rain and gaver her a thumbs up. "I like a rough woman. A girl like you has to have some interesting stories. You should tell me when we get to town. Hey, prick, help me carry the elf."
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[...so you have a problem with my good grammar?!?!? so what if I used rofl as a word. next time maybe i'll use gtfo or stfu or maybe even lol. >> My grammar is just fine. really...if you were to view me next to Aki-Kun or some of the others you would agree with me, that my grammar is over the top better. >> ....it wasn't shakey. Next time try not to criticize me on my grammar.]]

Ethryl glared at Bayard. "Prick? How about Ethryl. That's my name. And that rough woman is taken. By my brother..." Ethryl continues to glare/stare. "Besides she's my cuz and I don't feel I'm going to like you very much." Ethryl pulled out his sword and pointed at it. "This sword, mind you, is contagiously sharp, and in .2 milliseconds flat..." He pointed at the ground and continued his finger behind him. "Your head could be rolling off into the distance." He put it away simutaniously. "Not like I would ACTUALLY use it. I'm not a very violent person, only when necessary." He shrugged the boy off, paying no further attention to him. "Oh, and that elf there?" Ethryl looked at it and then back up at Bayard. "You'll have to find someone else to take on that dirty work." He started to walk away, stopping abruptly. "...and if you continue to call me a prick, BOY, I'll beat your face in." he turned around again, his eyes narrowed. "I'm watching you, boy. oh, and if you don't like me calling you boy, I'll just turn around and call you a tot. Actually....I like tot better than boy." He laughed a bit and pointed. "Now, come on tot. Let's hustle to the next town."
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((Relax, I only meant the first couple of posts. No need to get mad. I didn't mean any harm.))

"One, I said that I liked the fact that you were a prick. Do not deny the truth. You were making fun of me before and for no good reason I might add. I think you said that I didn't have enough win in me. Second, I did not know that this lady was taken and I think she can speak for herself." Bayard smiled lightly then drew his katana. "Third, I'd jam this blade through your heart. However, you are not my enemy at the moment. Those damn Brightlanders at the border of my country are."

He sighed as he cast a glance at the fallen elf. "Look, he isn't going to move himself. If you want to get to town anytime soon, you should help. Wouldn't you agree, prick."

((Seriously, I was trying to be helpful before.))
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[Well, I'm sorry for seeming so defensive, I just don't like it when people judge me on how i use short hand things like that. I mean, there's no need to tell me about my grammar just based on such words. :/]]

"What's comical, tot, is that you think just because you stab me through the heart with that puny sword, you can kill me." Ethryl walked back up to Bayard with a devilish grin and a grim laugh. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't, see?" Ethryl showed Bayard his chest featuring a tattoo [[ http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d164/ ... orever.gif ]]. "It means forever. Which means I'll live forever..." He points towards the heavens once more. "It was given to me by the gods. You must not understand that." Ethryl laughed again, only less sinister this time, grabbing Rain from behind and hugging her tightly. "And I'm sure my cuz can speak for herself...although I'd like to tell f.y.i. before hand so you don't become under the impression that you can try and do something with her." Ethryl let go lightly and went to kneel down by the elf. "Look, I already told you once," Ethryl said looking over his shoulder darkly before returning to his conversation, "I'm not going to help you with this near dead elf. If we lift him, he'll end up spilling more blood and dying even faster." Ethryl went to the woodside to retrieve his things. "I'll try and help him all I can for now, before we move him, depending on how he'll fair, we should probably camp here for the night." Ethryl kneeled down next to the elf again, pulling a first aid kit from his pack. "I have temporary one night tents still over in the bushes for you all..." Ethryl finished the last of his wrapping before standing up, brushing off his knees, and walking back over to Bayard. "I said you all, because I want you to be able to sleep somewhere nice, somewhat off the ground so you don't get up the next morning stiff."
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((I wasn't judging youI was trying to be helpful is all. But we're cool now, okay?))

"Every man can be killed. You'd bleed like anyone else, Ethryl. For you see, God is a lie that people tell themselves to feel better. I didn't come here to discuss religion, so we'll leave it at that. Maybe someday, you'll see how well the tatoo works." Bayard cast an apologetic look toward Rain. "Sorry, for trying to pick you up, that is if Ms. Manners here isn't lying." He looked back toward the other man and nodded "You make a good point, we should camp here for the night."
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[...alright...]

Ethryl laughed. "You think that I mean that bastard? The one that supposedly birth some Jesus bastard? No, you're wrong." Ethryl shooed him off. "You wouldn't understand it anyways. I will bleed, sure, but I won't die. I'd flat out ask you to stab me with that stick you call a sword, but I'm afraid you'd be swordless after it broke." He turned around and got up in Bayard's face. "Please, if you'd like to tell me the real reason why this tattoo glows for the safety of me, why my logic MUST be wrong, why I MUST be incorrect, then please feel free to inlighten me, but until then I'll be out to fetch some food...you all just have to find a way to start a fire." Ethryl morphed into a wolf [ http%3A%2F%2Fi285.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll47%2Fcarly_josh_love%2Fblack_Wolf.jpg without braids ] and ran off into the woods, yelling behind him. "How do you explain this powder puff?"
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((warriors don't really have that power, but I will count it as a special ability. Please give me warining next time so I can work the story around it.

"If you ever insult this sword again, I will kill you. Trust me I can find a way. Your tatoos are sorcery is all, nothing divine. And as for the transforming thing, you are shape shifter. Big deal, you can transform into a wolf. Sure, it's cool, but I am not impressed." Bayard sneered back. He walked into the woods and began gathering fire wood.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[well, Ethryl's not exactly a warrior either. My character is based on "experiences" plus what he says or does as well. I know of only one person who would understand that. sorry otherwise though. And sorry to say, but since there isn't exactly a fire mage, he'll have a small section of that ability too. 3:]]

Ethryl came back, with what looked like a moose that he was dragging. He came from the forest into what little light there was left in the sky, revealing a slightly unrealistically large deer/buck. The deer was already gutted as he drug it into the center of the still to be set of tents. Ethryl shifted back into a human and left the deer be for now, as he set up the tents. One tent went up relatively fast, as was the next one, although the third one was sensationally difficult, but he managed. 'Three tents, one for each: Bayard, Rain, and Yume' Ethryl thought to himself. 'What a perfect number.' Thus turning back to the carcass and slicing up the body. He put everything into seperate piles of venison and sat down and opened the palm of his hand slowly, a gentle flame appeared in the center. The small flame was turned and tossed in his hands before finally putting the element back. Ethryl looked up in the direction where he last saw Bayard standing, noticing the increasingly bright and glowing moon.

The moon that night was huge, looked as if it was taking up the whole sky. Ethryl felt something deep within him wanting to break out, but he didn't let it. As the tingle in his stomach grew within bursting range an awful sensation hit his heart like a brick as he screamed in agony. Ethryl arched over and something dark took over him. Whips of black shadow and a tar-like substance ripped across his body, something unordinary something few have ever seen before. Ethryl appeared to morph into a larger anthro wolf, standing like a human on it's hind legs, his eyes were unseeable, dark with rage.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((The black mage controls all elements. But I guess if you move Ethryl to a Spell Sword it'll be fine. And once again your character just turned into a wolf man. Anymore ablilities I should know about?))

"Damn. You are going to be a bigger pain in the ass than I ever imagined." Bayrad drew his blade and prepared to defend himself.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[well it's actually just going to be those two things. who exactly was the black mage again? wasn't that character going to be aki? or is Death the black mage? I just only wanted to do those few things. I'm sorry, lol, I'm just trying to make it a bit more exciting. 8-[ ]]

Ethryl turned to his right, noticing Bayard and growled deeply. He was still aware of his surroundings, although something evil from deep down decided against it all. Ethryl disappeared behind a slightly large tent growling as he disappeared into the shadows voiding the moons bright glowing aura, growling deep and low. Something satanic had taken over him, as he spoke in an almost deafeningly low satanic voice, almost directly in Bayards' ears, although Ethryl wasn't at all close. "I thought you didn't want to fight me, little taut powder puff?" He laughed then spoke again.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"I don't really, but I am not about to be torn apart by a wolf man." Bayard replied lightly. He looked toward the direction the wolf went in. "That's a pretty neat trick, talking into my ear from so far away. Still not impressed." He chuckled at the demonic voice.