Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by Dragsphire »

((How should I come in????))
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((I'll go over your profile, think about it, and tell you my ideas tomarrow in school.))

Aaron stepped behind Hikari in a quick easy movement. He looked over at him and said, "So your fear is Hanasa fighting against you instead of for you? What a weak fear. Let's see if you can learn to handle it on your own."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"It looks like my theory was a little off. I thought for sure that his fear would be something bad happening to you Hanasa-san. This is even more interesting." He looked at Hanasa nervously. He moved over to her and extended his hand to help her up. He regarded his sensei with a fearfully questioning look.

"Sensei, are you sure this is a good idea? What if he activates the curse mark? That would still extend outside genjutsu." Takashi had to restrain his anger when talking about the curse mark. He hated that kind of opression. "Are you okay Hanasa-san?" He turned his attention back to the fallen girl.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, im fine. Thank you" Hanasa stood up, with Takashi's help.
She wasnt too fond of the 'curse seal'. It wasnt really the kind of word she wanted to hear, not from anyone, and especially Hikari.

Genjutsu world
Hikari scoffed as he watched Hanasa stay still. He wasnt too sure why Hanasa would do such a thing.
Even if he did hate her, he knew her very well, and she was one that would stay in her commitment to him.
He activated his byakugan. There was nothing, nothing around him.
Then he realised it. This was a genjutsu. A strong one too.
But what was he to do to get out of it?
Suddenly, there was a slight tap on his chest. It was Hanasa. She had stopped one of his main Chakra points.
Hikari's body began to weaken. His chakra was slowly decreasing. "Sh*t" He cursed as he looked up at Hanasa.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"Hello" Naromaru said. "The Kazekage and Hokage agreed that I train with the one called Aaron. Do you know where I can find such a person".
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((By the way, Yellowsakura, the genjutsu can melt everything away from vision except for the user. So Hikari can still see and hear Aaron, but only Aaron.))

Aaron turned towards Naromaru. "Yea that's me. I am curently in sort of a training spar right now, but if you want to join these two are running low on chakra. So may I ask your name and rank?" he asked as he drew a kuni.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Ahh~ ok, thank you very much for telling me ^_^))

Hanasa looked up at the newcommer. She observed Naromaru, from head to toe.
Seeing the sand headband. She trailed down. He looked quite young in age, and he had unexpectedly long hair.
"A Sand Ninja." She mentioned as she continued to watch him.

Genjutsu World
Hikari scoffed once more.
Hanasa began to attack him. One by one, with her gentle fist move.
Hikari dodged the attacks easily, trying to think of a way out of the genjutsu that his sensei had placed him apon.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"He stares everyone down like this at first." He whispered to Hanasa. He looked toward the jounin who was in conversation with the sand ninja. He seemed to have used up a decent amount of chakra himself.

"I know you are very tired, but do you think you could make one of those hurricanes again?" He asked quietly not making eye contact. "If so, I think we could pull off one last combined strike. I won't lie; we will most likely lose this battle. At least we can end this with a bang. What do you say?"
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa sighed as she turned to Hikari.
She was worried about him.
She knew that he hadnt learnt how to get out of a strong genjutsu, and it made her worry that she couldnt protect him from harms way.
Hanasa sighed again, as she turned back to Takashi. "Well, yes that sounds interging, but shouldnt we consider the sand ninja as well?" Hanasa asked, turning her attention to Takashi.

Genjutsu World
"Sh*t, i cant dodge her attacks forever.." Hikari mumbled as he continued to think of a way as he continued to dodge

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"You know, it's not nice to plan against someone who is having a convorsation." another Aaron said, suddenly behind Takashi and Hanasa. All of a sudden, while they would be distracted by the new Aaron behind them, two hands came out of the ground at the same time and attempted to grab their legs for the 'headhunter jutsu'.

The real Aaron paid no attention to what else was happening, except for Hikari and the newcomer. As he listened to Hikari he thought to himself, 'Good, he figured out that it is genjutsu. So now I don't have to keep him from activating the mark, and that will help me focus on this new trainee.'

((Ok, if you are confused on where the new Aarons came from, this is what happened: Remember that remaining clone? That one that threw Aaron higher? Yea well, you forgot about him till now. He landed and hid in the trees. He then waited and performed the shadow clone jutsu to make 2 more clones, as soon as the genjutsu was cast. They then watched and listened, until the newcomer came. Then they heard planning, and what they couldn't hear they read mouth movements for. They then implimented this attack. :D ))
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Give me some credit." Takashi replied with false indignation disappearing in a puff of smoke. A log now stood in his place with him standing a few fet to the left. "Surprise, it was a log." He joked then paused for a second. "I just got Deja Vu, weird."
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The Aaron that was behind them, was now behind Takashi with a kuni to his back. The Aaron that was under him before, was already out of the ground performing hand-signs.
The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

But at last they did not know... that a Pervert was Lurking behind them...... in that shrub.. *motions to the nearest underage male* come to my van.. I have hard candy and Pink joysticks to play with
If I just wrote this , I must be a Pervert
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

There was a sudden puff of smoke as Hanasa had dissapeared.
She had used the shadow replication spell after she had performed her recent attack.
It took a few seconds before Hanasa could find the Aaron performing the hand-signs. She appeared behind him, pressing his main chakra point.

Genjutsu world

Hikari continued to dodge Hanasa's attacks. It wasnt until, he noticed one vital mistake from Hanasa, that he dodged Hanasa's right arm, pressing against her own Chakra point.
Hanasa stopped her movements and slowly vanished from Hikari's sight.
"Ok..now to find out what to do" He murmured to himself.
The he got an idea. He concentrated his chakra energy to reduce.

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Sensei, buy me dinner first." Takashi joked as he had the kunai to his back. He jammed his ninjato into the ground causing a light tremor. Quickly, he slipped a paper bomb onto the hilt and leap away. "And I don't kiss on the first date." He triggered the bomb. Despite his wits, he was incredibly tired. What he had told Hanasa was true, one big jutsu was it.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The Aaron performing hand-signs easily moved to the side avoiding the impact. As he did so he aimed to trip out her legs while she was distracted. The other Aaron with Takashi saw the placement of the bomb, and expected it. So as soon as Takashi was out of the way, but not far enough where he activated it, Aaron dropped his body down and kicked the guard upward. This tactic took the sword out of the ground and made it fly into the air. Takashi had activated the bomb as it was in the air, but by the time he did sword was a little bit to the side of him. The sword at that point was so close that the fire from the explosion licked him, but didn't hurt him at all. "You do know that if I was aiming to hurt you, I could have easily moved it right at you. Then again, if I was trying you would be dead by now. With you being a chunin and having another with you, I expected more. I may be A- even S- ranked, but that is no excuse for you to not have laid a single scratch on even a shadow clone. I thought I trained you better." he said to Takashi.

There was now one shadow clone with Takashi, one with Hanasa, and one from under Hanasa earlier which for now has disappeared (I have a plan for this one). The real Aaron was just standing around waiting for the new trainee to reply (Alex, where are you?!?).